Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (11222 Views)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ladies let's discuss the most appealing part of our ideal man's body that should be kept good at all time.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Mutuwa(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
funmilayoB:
Ladies let's discuss the most appealing part of our ideal man's body that should be kept good at all time.

which is your best to start with?

7 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by octaner(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok na...make I dey observe
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by zeke100(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
noting........
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
the pocket grin

15 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mutuwa:

which is your best to start with?

I'm most attracted a strong Arms

3 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
the pocket grin

Pocket ke, nah i'm not like that.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
the pocket grin

Pocket ke, nah i'm not like that cuz i've all i wanted
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
funmilayoB:

Pocket ke, nah i'm not like that cuz i've all i wanted

are you sure?
adonbilivit..

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Mutuwa(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
funmilayoB:

Waw...nothing for slim guys with no muscles b dt.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by lirusehn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
got nothing to offer undecided
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
ladies won't comment
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mutuwa:

Waw...nothing for slim guys with no muscles b dt.. embarassed
Slim guys with no muscles d ladies no like una o i swear hope u get money?

3 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Mutuwa(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
chowlade:

Slim guys with no muscles d ladies no like una o i swear hope u get money?

yeh i do..but i will also work on my muscles aswell.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
The sexiest and most appealing is that thing between there legs....grin
If you see some guys own ehn,he be like say them no even get....without that,well I don't know what am doing with Him undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Akell(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ladies won't be found here. They are just so hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by wynie(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
i think i like the oblique i mean the V line dat comes after the abs and seriously it drives me crazy no harm intended to big guys ooo but thats the truth its just too sexy and i hope u all dont get me wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
wynie:
i think i like the oblique i mean the V line dat comes after the abs and seriously it drives me crazy no harm intended to big guys ooo but thats the truth its just too sexy and i hope u all dont get me wrong

Don't get u maybe u come again clearly
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Brightology2(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
How do i book space 4 Goodluck Jonathan.i wan spread campaign banner here.NB apshit beware

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by vicadex07(m): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2015
BIG OL FAT DICK grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by mayordadon(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

Don't get u maybe u come again clearly
du u stay @ ak
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Maximus17(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

, really?? Little wonder u girls prefer holding guys by their muscles
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Maximus17(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2015
wynie:
I grab ur gist perfectly, then your type wouldn't be comfortable with guys having pot bellies smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2015
A good jacking rod.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
The balls, one must be longer than the other.

5 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by DocAdray(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2015
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Abs and pink lips

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Crazy girls in here
@tollyb its because of women like you with voyeuristic tendencies that some endowed guys wear underpants beneath their briefs.
Lol
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2015
I guess it dis undecidedI guess it dis
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Applaner: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2015
na wah

some thread sef
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
last time I checked,those are not body parts...

11 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2015
tooltip:
Crazy girls in here
@tollyb its because of women like you with voyeuristic tendencies that some endowed guys wear underpants beneath their briefs.
Lol
lol but na true now,he fit get all those muscle..but dat thing no go dey dere...I like to face facts and reality.. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Helping Matters / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.