Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (11221 Views)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Pot belly.

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2015
tollyB:
lol but na true now,he fit get all those muscle..but dat thing no go dey dere...I like to face facts and reality.. wink

Crazy girl...Leme give you a tip:

Focus on slim guys, I heard their take home package is usually bogus

But don't discriminate though, an experienced small package user can make you forget your cravings very fast
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by judajix(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..

all ur posts na about money.....money dy lead to early grave oooo

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by DocAdray(f): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
judajix:

all ur posts na about money.....money dy lead to early grave oooo

embarassed
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by shigo20(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

Pocket ke, nah i'm not like that cuz i've all i wanted
like seriously
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by robinicule(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
U guys will be forming class, u won't come out now and tell us what u like about us
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by rsleeky(f): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Cute face n thin legs
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
if this were to be guys thread ehn we ill be counting page3 by now...

where the fawk are our ladies?
dont justify the boring gender tag.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
softysparky:
The balls, one must be longer than the other.
lol...my kinda girl.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
rsleeky:
Cute face n thin legs
cute face yes but thin legs?! strange. nice one tho.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by rsleeky(f): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prixus:

cute face yes but thin legs?! strange. nice one tho.
yea dy r usually sexy IMO
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
I am always attracted to his hands...cos they are always soft
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Ryabcool(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

I'm most attracted a strong Arms
shek my pic. wink
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Ryabcool(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

Don't get u maybe u come again clearly
meaning guys with great abs

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Ryabcool(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
here is why unhappy marriages are on the increase
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Spiff20(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
rsleeky:
Cute face n thin legs
then that makes the two of us grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Rapmoney(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

Pocket ke, nah i'm not like that cuz i've all i wanted

Below is what I feel about your post

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Princezoi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
softysparky:
The balls, one must be longer than the other.
really Balls? Longer than d other Na Libra scale!

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by rsleeky(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Spiff20 post=29455783] then that makes the two of us grin[/quote yeaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Spiff20(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=rsleeky post=29456534][/quote] you like pink lips and cute nails?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by cybrninja(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
selfoss:
the pocket grin
what tribe are u?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by rsleeky(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spiff20:
you like pink lips and cute nails?
dis days almost evry guy got pink lips(d fake)so it dsnt freak me no more...yea love cute nails
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Spiff20(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
rsleeky:
dis days almost evry guy got pink lips(d fake)so it dsnt freak me no more...yea love cute nails
alright.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Emodeee: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

will u be ma g.f? u should be crowned MISS NAIRALAND. U r finer dan JENNIMMA
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lip...vry succulent
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:

will u be ma g.f? u should be crowned MISS NAIRALAND. U r finer dan JENNMIMA

I've boyfriend
thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Emodeee: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

dump him and follow me. i av ur required qualities.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
Eh eh eh cheesy cheesy ...sarcasm!!!!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
embarassed
Emodeee:

dump him and follow me. i av ur required qualities.
i c :- :- :- :- :-
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Emodeee: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:
embarassed
i c :- :- :- :- :-

i'm aware dat u already av what u want, u wouldn't av to disturb me 4 anything. u r d type of g.f dat will gv ur b.f peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Booty4me: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Whores..b..lyk..

DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
rsleeky:

pink lips , good nails and white eyeballs are an assurance that he doesnt smoke

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Mistakenly Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (photo) / Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) / Not Helping Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.