Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? (537 Views)

Google Set To Realese Smart Phone That Would Compete With Iphone 7 / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
most companies take 1 year to realease a new flagship, sony use 6 months, and apple uses above 1 year. My point is you dont want to buy a new phone today and suddenly it becomes outdated. so how long do u think companies should wait before realesing a newer versions of their devices.

I personaly think 1yr is too short self, so if i buy almigithy galaxys5 now, by march it would be outdated. The should give like 1yr 6 months.
Re: How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? by Whizpeter(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Lol... One year six months ke
You can't tell that to tecno
Re: How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Whizpeter:
Lol... One year six months ke
You can't tell that to tecno
1 year is too short to me
Re: How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? by Whizpeter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:

1 year is too short to me
I hardly use one phone for a year, I would get bored...
I love trying out new things, so if they can keep bringing out good phones regularly, I would be pleased
Re: How Long Is Long Enough Before The Realese Of A New Phone? by akashi01(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
most companies take 1 year to realease a new flagship, sony use 6 months, and apple uses above 1 year. My point is you dont want to buy a new phone today and suddenly it becomes outdated. so how long do u think companies should wait before realesing a newer versions of their devices.

I personaly think 1yr is too short self, so if i buy almigithy galaxys5 now, by march it would be outdated. The should give like 1yr 6 months.
4 months should do

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough:nigerians Are Tired Of Unsolicited Adverts From Telecoms / How To Send Files From Android Phone To Iphone / Configured Blackberry Visafone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.