Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? (8946 Views)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
In 1971, Buhari got married to his first wife, the former first lady of Nigeria, Safinatu (née Yusuf) Buhari. They had five children together, four girls and one boy. Their first daughter, was Zulaihat (Zulai) named after Buhari’s mother. The other children are Fatima, Musa (deceased), Hadiza, and Safinatu named after her mother, Buhari's first wife.

On 14 January 2006, Safinatu Buhari, the former first lady of Nigeria and Buhari's first wife, died from complications of diabetes.[7] She was buried at Unguwar Rimi cemetery in accordance with Islamic rites.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;okiezman,nigerianvenom,
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5,whitetechnology
Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by vanndubi: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
So op you are not aware. Is like it was only you that was not copied or you thought he divorced her after her death.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by adioolayi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
I am aware. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by pendy79: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Are you aware JonaTAN has children outside wedlock?

buhari can marry 4 wives if he chooses to?

How does this affect the restoration of hope to hopeless and senile Nigerians like you?

What exactly does this solve amongst the multiple of problems facing Nigeria today?

13 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wicked man

4 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by theV0ice: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
jerseyboy:
Wicked man

And Jonathan would be saTANic right? After all he's said to have children outside wedlock? That would also make him an adulterer and unchristian right?

7 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
vanndubi:
So op you are not aware. Is like it was only you that was not copied or you thought he divorced her after her death.

I wasn't aware bro.
I even tot he took aisha after d dead of safinatu.
Oh poor woman,dejected by buhari.no wonder he wants to eliminate d 1st lady's position upon winning the presidency.

Buhari,go back and begged safy's kids because of d trauma u caused their mum which eventually lead to her dead

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
pendy79:
Are you aware JonaTAN has children outside wedlock?

buhari can marry 4 wives if he chooses to?

How does this affect the restoration of hope to hopeless and senile Nigerians like you?

What exactly does this solve amongst the multiple of problems facing Nigeria today?

Did ur dad divorce ur mum before marrying other wives?

Can u list d names of gej other wives abi na wife plus the children?

Yes am aware buhari can marry more dan 1 wife,but why did he divorce safinatu just because of aisha?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Safari29: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
op =0 brain
sense not found

4 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by jingh(f): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
do you know, PEJ is a contract wife to Jonathan ?

5 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by theV0ice: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Yes am aware buhari can marry more dan 1 wife,but why did he divorce safinatu just because of aisha?

Is divorce a crime? If it is, does that make ojukwu a serial criminal? How many women did he go through before ending on the laps of his god-daughter?

8 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by jingh(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I wasn't aware bro.
Oh poor woman,dejected by buhari.no wonder he wants to eliminate d 1st lady's position upon winning the presidency.

Buhari,go back and begged safy's kids because of d trauma u caused their mum which eventually lead to her dead

until we root people like you out, Nigeria can never be a better place.
try and listen to what you just said, does it sound sane ?

am not surprise you are a venom to Nigeria why should I expect good thing from you

5 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by vanndubi: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I wasn't aware bro.

Since you're just knowing, I would suggest you take up another project:" why did Buhari divorce his first wife"

When you get to know why, you will get to know why some ppl want him as president while some ppl would do anything to prevent him from being no 1 again.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by oldenglish: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

B/c of LIBIDO. But Buhari still dey do? Him mojo still dey stand?

1 Like

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:

until we root people like you out, Nigeria can never be a better place.
try and listen to what you just said, does it sound sane ?

am not surprise you are a venom to Nigeria why should I expect good thing from you

I know people like u try claiming to be women when u are not.
U know nothing about truama caused by divorced and still he was hiding it from us.

No wonder ur cry cry baby said he'll eliminate first lady's position when he assumes power which can only happen only tru imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Is divorce a crime? If it is, does that make ojukwu a serial criminal? How many women did he go through before ending on the laps of his god-daughter?

Why do some of tagged everyone against buhari to be an igbo man?
What makes u think ojukwu's ideology is accepted by me?
Bros,i no be igbo man,pls face front and read what d thread talks about.
We are dealing with d buhari's issue and not ojukwu.ask chino about ojukwu not me
Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by tit(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
buhari is a criminal, a liar and a divorcee!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by jingh(f): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I know people like u try claiming to be women when u are not.
U know nothing about truama caused by divorced and still he was hiding it from us.

No wonder ur cry cry baby said he'll eliminate first lady's position when he assumes power which can only happen only tru imagination.

Gone are the days women keep mute when man speak nonsense, if a man behave dumb like Jonathan a woman will act fast like PEJ.

tell me how d work of a first lady, how it affect the country economy.
Smh yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Brightology2(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Everyboody kns Buhari is a hegoat n also a fool.so d divorce issue is nt a new tin 4rm a fulani man

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by theV0ice: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Why do some of tagged everyone against buhari to be an igbo man?
What makes u think ojukwu's ideology is accepted by me?
Bros,i no be igbo man,pls face front and read what d thread talks about.
We are dealing with d buhari's issue and not ojukwu.ask chino about ojukwu not me

You don't have to be an Igbo man to discuss ojukwu afterall youre not fulani yet youre discussing buhari?Your questions about buhari made me remember ojukwu.

Why do you call out buhari for divorcing one wife legally? Do you know how many ojukwu abandoned?

What about their children who were even cut off from his will? Even the first son Debe? Don't you think they also need psychological help to cope with the trauma?
Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is he the first person to go through a divorce? The great Nelson Mandela divorced his first wife which no one knew about. He married Winnie Mandela and divorced her too. He didn't even give her anything in his will. Does that make Nelson Mandela a bad husband?

Nelson and Evelyn were married for 13 years,
splitting up in 1957. Evelyn was a Jehovah's
Witness and so had to remain politically neutral.
She died in 2004.
In 1958 Nelson married Winnie Madikizela. While
much of their marriage was spent apart as Nelson
was in prison, Winnie Mandela became a strong
political figure herself. Mandela and Winnie have 2
girls Zenani (Zeni) –born in 1958, and Zindziswa
(Zindzi) – born in 1960. Zeni married Prince
Thumbumuzi Dlamini. Zindzi made history when
reading out Nelson Mandela's address refusing
political pardon (1985).
Due to both political and personal strain, nelson
and Winnie Mandela eventually divorced in 1994.
In 1988, on his 80th birthday Nelson married his
third wife, Graca Machel (she was the widow of
the former Mozambican president)

http://www.nelsonmandelas.com/winnie-mandela-children-family.php

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Kororugged231: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Being jobless in a new year is bad, Buhari wore versace boxers instead of Polo. Buhari love Christian loubotin instead of Zannotti. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by omonnakoda: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
vanndubi:
Me too I was not coffied,people can be wicked. I thought he divorced her before she was born

3 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Kororugged231: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Your stupidity is till eternity. As in read the trash you wrote up there...lolzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by mrofficial(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kororugged231:
Being jobless in a new year is bad, Buhari wore versace boxers instead of Polo. Buhari love Christian loubotin instead of Zannotti. Pathetic.

grin grin grin

Buhari is really giving them sleepless night. They fail to understand that Nigerians want change, so they keep digging. Miners will even respect the pdp e-rats.

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!

Sai Buhari!

6 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Divorcing his wife does nor really matter that much. It is his agenda for transforming Nigeria that is the issue. Can he remove corruption is what most Nigerians are interested in.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Nelsom Mandela married 3 women in his lifetime... did that make him less of a leader and president in South Africa? NO! Stick to the issue. Tell us what GEJ has done in 6 years.

nigerianvenom:

2 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by Adminisher: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
This woman was guilty of taking contracts from a government that overthrew Buhari. At a time in this country there was such a thing as PRINCIPLE and HONOUR. I know that is a rare quality for a generation that tolerates corruption in government and mediocre presidency but please i say this to you. ...you dont know the man who is your incoming President. He is on a level beyond most people, maybe that is why you are all scared of him and you should be.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by ola6: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2015
F@@king Buhari!!! angry
Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by vanndubi: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:

How is the research project going? I've something for u and those who were not copied.

This is an extract from: http://www..com/muhammadu-buhari-nigerias-strictest-leader/8/

After Buhari was released from jail, he
divorced Safinatu for reportedly receiving
financial assistance from IBB while he was in
prison. Later in December 1989, he got
married to Hajiya Aisha Halilu, a Fulani lady
from Adamawa State.

1 Like

Re: Are You Aware That Buhari Divorced His First Wife Before She Died? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
theV0ice:

You don't have to be an Igbo man to discuss ojukwu afterall youre not fulani yet youre discussing buhari?Your questions about buhari made me remember ojukwu.

Why do you call out buhari for divorcing one wife legally? Do you know how many ojukwu abandoned?

What about their children who were even cut off from his will? Even the first son Debe? Don't you think they also need psychological help to cope with the trauma?

Is ojukwu contesting for any post?
We are talking about a contestant here and u are bringing ojukwu who is dead into d scene

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do You Refill Your Cooking Gas Cylinder? / The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks / Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.