Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. (15432 Views)

Kill English & Go Free (pt.2) / Kill English N Go Frees (reloadings) / Kill English And Go Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Oh see my pretier mama and her prettiest babies kiss
Thanks you sweetheart. I thinked you has saw the picture before
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by elantraceey(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
HFOG:

Thanks you sweetheart. I thinked you has saw the picture before

yes i are, nots in here though
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
HFOG:

Oh you are far two kinder sir. I believed you has a good day.

o yea..I have a very splendring day and what about yours day?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by STARSHYNE(f): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
HFOG:

Does you want to be a doubting thomas? I has missed you too much. Mucher than I can express.
ayam blushing purple cheesy...Aw v u bined?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
HFOG:

I am listening to your suggest sir. Your wishing is my commandments

cant u b running comot 4 house
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:

cant u b running comot 4 house
Buts I love my man too much to running from the house na
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
STARSHYNE:
ayam blushing purple cheesy...Aw v u bined?
I shoulds be the one asked you that. Why does you deactivated your account?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
sucreblazing:

o yea..I have a very splendring day and what about yours day?
Mine day is fine. Sorry for the belate replying.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
HFOG:

Mine day is fine. Sorry for the belate replying.

ur responding get me cracked .....I laughing seriously
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
sucreblazing:

ur responding get me cracked .....I laughing seriously
O felt free sir. To laughed is very good for your healthy
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
HFOG:

O felt free sir. To laughed is very good for your healthy

ok ma,

I had red your kinder advice

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2015
sucreblazing:

ok ma,

I had red your kinder advice

Good mourning sir. How is your night? I just wanted to wished you a more happy weekend.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
HFOG:

Good mourning sir. How is your night? I just wanted to wished you a more happy weekend.

what is good about a mourning ....I wanting to thank you before but the mourning has changing my heart
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahahahaha
this thread is funny I sweared!

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
sucreblazing:

what is good about a mourning ....I wanting to thank you before but the mourning has changing my heart

Oh forgave me Mr. lecturer...it were a slip of hands...don't let your heart be troubling please...how is you doing today?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahaha
this thread is funny I sweared!

Of course it was not only funny but more enlightening...
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
HFOG:

Of course it was not only funny but more enlightening...
and you didn't even bother to invited me to this laughable thread ever since. I'm anger with you angry
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
and you didn't even bother to invited me to this laughable thread ever since. I'm anger with you angry
Oh please sir, doesnt be anger with me. Where does I begin to begs you now?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
HFOG:

Oh please sir, doesnt be anger with me. Where does I begin to begs you now?
begun from the anywhere
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
HFOG:

Oh forgave me Mr. lecturer...it were a slip of hands...don't let your heart be troubling please...how is you doing today?

I have forgaved you already Mrs HFOG....I knows it is a sleep of hand . my day is great and kuul ....what about yours truthly?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
sucreblazing:

I have forgaved you already Mrs HFOG....I knows it is a sleep of hand . my day is great and kuul ....what about yours truthly?
My day ending peacefully yesterday. Tks for asked me. Happying new months to you sir.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
begun from the anywhere
Okay then, I begins from apologize that I is sorry. You just has to forgives me pls
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
HFOG:

Okay then, I begins from apologize that I is sorry. You just has to forgives me pls
I has forgives you. You know i has no choice actually wink
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
HFOG:

My day ending peacefully yesterday. Tks for asked me. Happying new months to you sir.

same to you ma..... I woulding liking to knowing the mean of your use name
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
M laugh my heart outgringringringringrin
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
sucreblazing:

same to you ma..... I woulding liking to knowing the mean of your use name
My use name meant HIGHLY FAVOURED OF GOD sir.

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
2undexy:
M laugh my heart outgringringringringrin

Felt free sir.
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

My use name meant HIGHLY FAVOURED OF GOD sir.

I can sensing u are go to deeper life any road sha fined use name and fined picturing with your small baby

1 Like

Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
sucreblazing:

I can sensing u are go to deeper life any road sha fined use name and fined picturing with your small baby
I wondering who gaves you the right to sensing such a tin. Tanks yours for you compliment about my dp
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

I wondering who gaves you the right to sensing such a tin. Tanks yours for you compliment about my dp

lolz ....u are welcomed ....I my intonation not right about the churching u attends ?
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by HFOG(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
sucreblazing:

lolz ....u are welcomed ....I my intonation not right about the churching u attends ?
I have refusing to answered that question till you telled me why you ask
Re: Its Funtime!! Let's Kill English Anyway We Can. by sucreblazing(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

I have refusing to answered that question till you telled me why you ask

hoped you weren't gone to vexed for me? your hair style maked me asked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brain Teasers / Naughty Or Nice / UK slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.