Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (40431 Views)

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by esof1(f): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

If one is going to the east they don't pass through benin. They go through by pass.

Anyways it obvious you re from edo state.
So bypass isn't in benin? Na wa o
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by esof1(f): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

Na u know oo, that doesn't change the fact that edo pple (some) are satanist. According to a friend "ayelala pple". grin
People from ur state are all angels? No witch or satanist from ur village abi?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by esof1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

Lol @ bypass, I have been away for decades, but I still know the bypass would be closer to Benin than say Abuja or Sambisa forest. grin

Bypass is within d 5 local govt areas that constitute benin city.

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Mhizkel(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
yea!it ws in a dream..he told me he is sorry n dat he neva wish 2leave ma mom n i
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AreaFada2: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
esof1:

Bypass is within d 5 local govt areas that constitute benin city.
God bless you sweetheart.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ilo04(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
It happen like that, his soul wandering around because he die untimely death. Pray for his soul to rest in perfect peace sad
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ultraGM: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Since He can knock the door that means he can have contact with some object.

PLS DONT TRY THIS IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG SPIRITUALLY

Next time he comes knocking open the door and....
Try to write on cardboard for him to read , asking him to tilt or disturb the paper if he can read, if you get positive response then its a spirit you can communicate with.

From there you can try to guess what he want and why he is coming back

Becareful though
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Larow(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
redsun:

The dead doesn't rise no fckall. As soon as they are buried or cremated,they become carbon materia that they were originally made of,recycled into the system and that is it.

Live while you can and stop being ignorant. He would been alive if there were driving rules in Nigeria. I am very certain his death was avoidable if common sense had prevailed. Speed kills,especially on death trap roads.

talking like an atheist and forming what u are not while u greatly believe in God and the supernatural! Hmmmm! I don't envy u if that's what u want!
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ikweremilitant: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello nairalanders. This is no joke. Last week Saturday, my cousin was returning from Lagos to village, when he had an accident before Benin and died instantly.

His remains is in the mortuary but his spirit is disturbing.

He'll go to his maternal home as well as his other relatives' houses and be knocking. If one should open the door, he/she wont see anyone.

Has anyone here encountered the same problem because I'm really scared.

Is there any solution?
if u sure say no be u kill am,just do dis 1 mourn him by barbing ur hair with d usual black clothng for 6months.2 get an elder in ur family to go to his grave and talk to him.am sure that wil help,talkng frm experience.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by 7lives: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
franugo:

u watch 2 many movies dude, try 2 tone down on nigerian movies, k? *justmyopinionthough*
@op, what FACT do u have dt it is actually him

Get yourself some books from Lobsang Rampa they may help you to understand a little about life after death.
Bros there is nothing scary or spooky about death its just another stage in the evolution of the soul, but we need to live right so that we can have the desired peace after death so bros make it easy for yourself by giving your life to Christ.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

Hmmm!
He was coming to do something in the village.
Is his maternal home his usual place of abode?
Was he doing something with people in his maternal village?
What color of shirt is he wearing?

Shey U don turn ghost buster ni?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
redsun:
Why you scared? If you really missed him,won't you like to see him again? You should be looking forward to seeing him. grin

I will give anything to see my late loved ones.

I will give anything to hear my Dad's voice again.

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by deavicky(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
redsun:
Why you scared? If you really missed him,won't you like to see him again? You should be looking forward to seeing him. grin

I will give anything to see my late loved ones.
then die

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
WORLDPEACE:
Stop taking hallucinogenics. They will mess up your head like that.

Child. The spirit world is more complex than U think.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by LewisO: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
He is haunting your family because one of you caused his untimely death.
I pray his spirit will fight whoever sent him to death.
Nawa for your family o

What are u typing, huh? the dead guy is coming to his family does that means his family are into his death? No!

It happens to some family, what they will have to do is seek the attention of a competent pastor to help them figure what is actually wrong with his spirit around them, or else the devil may use his weak spirit and it might lead to an attack to his family!

Because there are some such spirit who doesn't oscillate that module and they may eventually being used by an evil spirit...
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
baby124:
Next time he comes, open the door and tell him what happened and how he died. Tell him to go in peace and find rest. He does not know he is dead and is probably panicking because of the wedding that was supposed to happen.

A strong pastor must be needed for this conversation to take place. Not everybody can talk to a ghost.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Child. The spirit world is more complex than U think.
Our mind is more complex than we think.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
AISHBAMBA:

this guy sef ...ur comment portrays how dumb inquisitive u r...lol
If ghosts can come back & haunt living people, why are the people that steal funds for road construction & maintenance not being disturbed by the numerous lives lost on our roads?

You get?

...& quit the insults, it reeks of gross immaturity.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by vooks: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Remove your house door for a few days. The dead negro will have nothing to knock. He'll get bored and find a new hobby or something

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
He is haunting your family because one of you caused his untimely death.
I pray his spirit will fight whoever sent him to death.
Nawa for your family o

Releasing straight banters to the victims family is very s.t.u.pid of U. Yes one of them might be responsible but U could have arranged Ur words in a more reasonable way.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
esof1:

Lolz Edo girl. I said some not all.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by gbadexy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
uplawal:
it is not jinn,jinn have their own life.though they can posses,but a soul can roam as well if not buried
l assume you are a muslum. i'm sure the muslim scholars would disagree with your opinion that a soul can roam after death.
I'm curious though, do you mean jiinns live like we do and dont interfere with humans. i ask because aside from possession, i believe jinns are the major forces in our world which withches, spiritualists depend on.
i want to believe a soul can roam also because i do see my late dad in dreams and i almost believe ive had close contact with him once also but the muslims ive spoken too dont even entertain such idea. is your position based in lslam or experience.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by elantraceey(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
esof1:

Don't mind him joor , all his people are saints mttthhheewww

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
"Blessed is he who is able to put his mind to great control for he shall do exploits in a world full of weak minds".......donpeey22
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by midasbliss(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Scary. The comments are scary. Plz I'm home alone biko
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by tigonana: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op wait.

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ayusco85(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello nairalanders. This is no joke. Last week Saturday, my cousin was returning from Lagos to village, when he had an accident before Benin and died instantly.

His remains is in the mortuary but his spirit is disturbing.

He'll go to his maternal home as well as his other relatives' houses and be knocking. If one should open the door, he/she wont see anyone.

Has anyone here encountered the same problem because I'm really scared.

Is there any solution?

I ve a solution, by don't think u can do it.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by tunaguy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
chai seeing d heading of the thread just dey vex me + my merrybet game dey burst......curse u mancity
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
7lives:
@ OP I'm really sorry to read this, this cousin of yours is yet to come to grasp with his current status, ''he doesn't even know that he is dead''. He is as confused as other members of his family as to why he can no longer communicate with members of his family hence he keeps moving from one family members house to another.
When he knocks he waited for you guys to open the door, when you guys open the door you saw nobody, he can see you guys because he is now on the higher plane of existence, he is trying to communicate with you guys which is not possible because of the frequency barrier.
Solution, pray for him to find rest with Christ, those who call upon the name of the lord shall be saved. this guy may not really be in Christ he is definitely not for the devil or else he'll be cooling off in hell right now and he won't even need to knock on anybody's door, and God moves in mysterious ways this old bone may rise again to share some wonderful experience with humanity after all he is not yet buried.
you sound like a pastor...ur advice is cool and sensible bra
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
My opinion is dat a soul forcefully taken or gently,may roam at speed of light in barzak just like our souls roam while we sleep too in barzak,our souls can see dead ones in barzak in dreams,i dnt think its jinn,i dnt believe jinn posses dead souls cos they are in diferent arears,but they surely can possess living cos the living body and the possesing jinn are both living not in the land of the dead.I can say this based on my experience in sleep,i dream of another part thats not my present area of living and i see things,trading,normal street life,but different as people walk in speeds,i have also dreamt of my neighbour a muslim in his lifetime,,i dreamt the first week of his death ,he was clearly in barzak in a well nicely dresses in a beautiful native and he was looking fresh,i was up in a building like a story building and looking at him downstairs as he climbed up to use the elavator,and i saw him using the elevator,that was my last dream of him,so i just told the son not to worry much,that hes dad is fine in abetter place and he should only continue sadaqah and dua for him.Another one was an aunt in my family,my sis dreamt she was telling my sis in the dream that shes very very sorry,probably she did bad to my sis Allah knows.
gbadexy:

l assume you are a muslum. i'm sure the muslim scholars would disagree with your opinion that a soul can roam after death.
I'm curious though, do you mean jiinns live like we do and dont interfere with humans. i ask because aside from possession, i believe jinns are the major forces in our world which withches, spiritualists depend on.
i want to believe a soul can roam also because i do see my late dad in dreams and i almost believe ive had close contact with him once also but the muslims ive spoken too dont even entertain such idea. is your position based in lslam or experience.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Atk1nson(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Horlufemi:
it's harmattan and the door is dried. you could hear some sounds like squeaks and knocks

very, very true
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by bobo65(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
lafflaff123:
But how do you guys know its him knocking?

till d op ans dis question. ..then dis thread is just one useless come-look-laugh thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.