Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy (5421 Views)

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man / Decent And Nice Girls In Houston Texas / A Serious Lady In Need Of A Serious Minded Man (2) (3) (4)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Honestgirl(f): 2:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Houston lady in mid thirties looking for a serious minded guy. Contact honest girl. Only serious inquiries. Thanks!
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by legendary11(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Honestgirl:
Houston lady in mid thirties looking for a serious minded guy. Contact honest girl. Only serious inquiries. Thanks!

Goodluck.
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2015
how do we contact you? ping me on 29C329CA or call me on 08100392181. i am serious to meet a very nice lady this year. but you must be ready to come back home at least for a year cus i will never live abroad.
Honestgirl:
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by computergenius(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Honestgirl:
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by computergenius(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Ab025(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2015
o boy.....see sara!!
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by remlurd: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
U can add me, let's get to knw each other .2A30DB1B
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by cityhood: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
U cn add me 08169446319 whatsapp
Am male
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by omega2128(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
lets start from here- whatsapp
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by cozy7(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm never in a hurry bcoz I know what I've got. I look forward to u contacting me (on 07069592966) n I'll WOW your world. Plz view my profile.
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by chrissy3(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
how do i contact u?
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by ariyebaba(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
am a matured man who is ready to settle down this year .

check my signature for my contacts

Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Zende(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by EmmySparky(m): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Omo see how guys dey hustle becos una see houston texas...wat a pity...pretty and curvy sikirat is single here begging u to marry her but na the fat old mama for america una want marry..goodluck to u all.. Op even want turn to agent ontop the business sef.. grin

Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
send me a mail let take it from there thx
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by barbados1: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Add me up am cool, am ready to settle down. 263F14F3
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Honestgirl(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is a serious post guys. I am not joking about this. I have never been married and have no kids. I want all that but with a guy as serious as i am. Only serious inquiries please.

Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Honestgirl(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
And i am not fat and old like someone indicated. smiley
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
How do I contact you
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by temigreat(m): 3:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Am also single & searching & serious we can hookup together you can contact @ 7f6ca98a,temiwonder@gmail.com,07034973493 whatsapp
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by dasrackhor(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Nawa oooo.girls full nairaland wey dem come frm nigeria ooo and dey r looking for male for serious relationship oooo n guyz no gree drop dere number n bbm pin as soon as dey hear Houston Texas,na den guyz dey run katikati race drop numba n pin.Hope its nt what am thinking ooooo..
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Vado(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
These niggas heard Houston Texas & they're dropping contacts like bird-crap. May God bless una ministry oo.

Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by slide01: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Honestgirl:
This is a serious post guys. I am not joking about this. I have never been married and have no kids. I want all that but with a guy as serious as i am. Only serious inquiries please.

Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Honestgirl(f): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are there guys in the US first?
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by doctuw(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Aspireahead(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2015
all these contacts you guys are sharing...their is God ooo....btw Op...men don finish for Houston, Texas?....abi u ugly setey no body wan kpess you?....

Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Honestgirl(f): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aspireahead:
all these contacts you guys are sharing...their is God ooo....btw Op...men don finish for Houston, Texas?....abi u ugly setey no body wan kpess you?....

I'm perfectly fine and in good shape. I need to connect with someone on a mind level.
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by soladnet14: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Honestgirl:

I'm perfectly fine and in good shape. I need to connect with someone on a mind level.

Post a pix let them see what they queing for
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Aspireahead(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
soladnet14:

Post a pix let them see what they queing for
lol..abi?
Re: Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy by Honestgirl(f): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aspireahead:

lol..abi?

I won't post a pic because of privacy. Also because of these days of active social media where any pic you post on the internet never goes away. However i can assure you that i am very far from fugly.

~ Top 10 Romance Section Love Birds ~ / Post Your Pics Or Describe Yourself / Are You Looking For Sugar Mummy/ Daddy?