Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help!!!! Broken Arm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!! Broken Arm (1477 Views)

Help!!! Broken Down Episiotomy / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) / Health System Injustice In Nigeria: A Cry From A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Broken Arm by yinkeys(m): 3:00am On Jan 03, 2015
sad Good morning. Am kinda in a confused state this night, besides I can't sleep. Yesterday I fell hard on the ground while trying to pick something in my generator house. A bird hid in the section where I wanted to get what I went there for. Without realizing what was there, the bird flew towards my eyes, the normal reflex reaction that will occur is moving back. As I took a step or two backwards, I lost my footing & the next thing I knew my head & body were heading for the concrete ground. Just before impact I decided to use my left arm as shock absorber if you understand what I mean. So it was more like my whole body fell on my hand quickly. Right now I just can't stretch my hand completely & I don't know but it seems like my bone shifted. Someone in my house helped me massage it last night with hot water & rob. I slept for like 2 or 3 hours but till now I don't see any sign of improvement. It still hurts when I try to stretch it arms length. The elbow region hurts. I just can't stretch my hand fully. I am using my right arm to support the left one like the figure made when POP is placed on someone's arm & it's supported by the neck. Am just confused now, can't sleep & I just thought I should ask what to do on how to get my arm back to normal. Thanks in advance, doctors & nurses
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by Grinder: 3:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Got to the hospital.. Get an Xray...
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by kilokeys(m): 3:06am On Jan 03, 2015
phew typing with one hand should be stressful shocked

u might have had a fracture, a dislocation or a ligament tear.
the job of balms are to reduce inflammations and avoid blood clots.. not to heal tears and wears.

ill advice u go to hospital and get it checked out.
u wouldnt want to be deformed, if u heal wrongly, which will take more time u might be.

please do as advised
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2015
heya.....I am just seeing this.
So sorry. Go to the hospital...The main thing I saw is SOMEONE MASSAGED IT FOR YOU, who is that someone, Yinkeys? angry angry
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by Redoil: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Go to any awusa quater near you their is always a person who knows how to massage the bone among them.
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by yinkeys(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
heya.....I am just seeing this.
So sorry. Go to the hospital...The main thing I saw is SOMEONE MASSAGED IT FOR YOU, who is that someone, Yinkeys? angry angry
Lol, a masseuse
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by yinkeys(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
@kilokeys @grinder @kachisbarbie so sorry for not responding early. Thanks for the comments. Luckily for me my left arm is almost @ it's right position, based on the X-ray result no fracture or dislocation was detected. The doctor said it had to do with tissue & that cold water compression and drugs was perfect instead of using hot water. If you see it now it kinda still looks like am deformed, but it's healing and looks a lot better than before. I wish you all Gods grace in 2015,once you have it everything follows
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by yinkeys(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
This accident made me realise I haven't being grateful enough for the good health God graces me with. In all we should thank God, because there are a lot of disabled people out there who can't take care of themselves, not to talk of chase money like we do daily
Re: Help!!!! Broken Arm by yinkeys(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
Go to any awusa quater near you their is always a person who knows how to massage the bone among them.
Thank God it didn't get to that stage, that's what some peeps suggested

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Eat In Order To Make Your Vagina Smell Good And Keep It Clean / Kyphoplasty: A Latest Treatment For Vertebral Compression Fracture / World-Class American Hospital Nearing Completion In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.