Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It (59453 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by ethylene: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Men do a lot of things to try and attract women. Some of them work, and well, some of them crash and burn. The problem is that most men really have no idea what women find attractive about men. This is what leads them to shooting in the dark and hoping for the best.

To really get your attraction levels soaring you have to know what women actually find attractive about men, all the time, not some time. Take the guess work out of attraction.

1. Dominance – Women absolute love dominance in a man. Now this doesn’t mean you walk around like the best thing since sliced bread and chain your woman to the stove, but it does mean you are in control. You take control, you command control and your control is incredibly attractive to females.

2. Confidence – Similar to dominance, confidence will make women swoon over you. They adore the alpha male that stands in front of the line. You can’t be the little puppy that just falls in line. Be sure and proud of who you are, confidence in yourself and what you do is what will reel women in like the catch of the day.

3. Relax – Women really like it when you seem calm and relaxed. Now this doesn’t mean you need to pop a Valium before talking to a woman but it does mean you need to take a few deep breaths and just cool it. When you appear relaxed women will take notice at how cool calm and collected you are.

4. Hygiene – An incredibly important and yet overlooked part of attracting women is hygiene. Yes, appearances are important, they are what shows the world how you care for yourself. Poor hygiene shows that you don’t respect yourself and that DOES NOT attract women. It’s also important because I don’t know a single time when two people met eyes across a crowded room and said “Wow he looks smart.”

5. Be Fun – When you are the “life of the party” everyone INCLUDING women want to be around you. They see fun people and automatically assume they will have fun being around them. Now being fun can be anything from being a social butterfly to always having a good time no matter where you go. No matter which suits you BE FUN and women will respond.

6. Be Positive – Being happy will really attract great attention. No one wants to hang out with a gloomy Gus, so if you’re moping around you are not going to attract women, in fact it will be the antithesis of attraction. You will push people away. You will find them turning and walking the opposite direction rather than engaging you.

7. Be Generous – Being giving is a good way to get female attention and it will be very positive attention. This doesn’t mean kill your bank account trying to be the cool guy that gives everything anyone asks for, but it does mean you shouldn’t shy away from offering drinks, food or something that will help them at that moment. Giving will make you appear to be the care taker and women love when men take care of them.

8. Be Chivalrous – As much as people say “Chivalry is dead” it doesn’t mean it can’t be revived. And trust me women will eat it up like the last box of Chunk Munky ice cream. Open doors for them, pull chairs out and be all around a knight in shining armor. Chivalry is NOT dead and it will win women over time and time again.

9. Be Spontaneous – Spontaneity shows excitement and women don’t want to be a part of a humdrum life. Women love spontaneous acts of passion and romance. They love it when they are surprised and when you keep things interesting no woman will be able to resist.

10. Show Commitment – Before you freak out and have a heart attack this doesn’t mean you should get down on one knee and ask the girl to marry you. It just means you need to show her you are capable of commitment and you don’t shy away from it like most men. Women love when men can commit and showing her you can, will lock in your position at the top of her list.

74 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by gilgal7(f): 5:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Intresting...FTC rush to fridge empty ice block take a chill bath dancing shoki......2015 better years manifesting...me love a humble gentle man...hi haters ...?...mwuaaaah...mstchew

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by adekennis(m): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2015
That number 7 tho.. Yout mean we should be generous if i read u well undecided

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by coolshegs10(m): 6:09am On Jan 03, 2015
wat of?
11: Be handsome.
Almost all naija gals like an handsome guy but they wont admit easily.
12: Be tall and dark.
Its becoming alarming and sometimes unfortunste that almost all the ladies nowadays wants/like a 'tall and dark' man.
13: Have money$$$
My brother,this one is the most superior of the 13 characters or things a man should posses to attract women.No money,less or no attraction.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by mrbyron(m): 6:11am On Jan 03, 2015
gilgal7:
Intresting...
is that you on your dp?
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by DocAdray(f): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2015
- They should be rich.
- They should be wealthy.
- They should be money bags.
- They shouldn't be poor.

I rest my case OP

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by alberto2k(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Op there are only 2 things involved

*he should have money$$$
*he should be caring and good in bed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2015
11). Strong Odonlondolo: Most women I met have always confessed to me that the major reason they were easily attracted to me was the extreme size of my odonlondolo. One even likened my Joystick to an unriped plantain sad

Friedplantain

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Heromaniaa: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2015
How do I make a million dollars before d year runs out?

22 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Olaskybab: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Go use ur mother do ritual......

Ao com u were d sperm dat won

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Chilug(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Heromaniaa:
God will help us brother, though urs is just a million.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by IamLEGEND1: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.

I rest my case OP

i like diz girl

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by djeezy(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Rapsainot(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2015
[size=20]BROKE HOES BE LIKE[/size]

DocAdray:
- They should be rich.

I rest my case OP

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by DocAdray(f): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Rapsainot:

angry tongue

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by judajix(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
14. know their erogenous zone.....it not always between their thigh ....it could be behind their neck....their arm, cheeks just know the girl physically

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by clefstone(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by benuejosh: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2015
nigerian ladies have made us believe number 7. is the ultimate, a must, that without it the whole other ones wont apply
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Mprex(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Cool and true write up

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by snika: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Top 10 Things That Women
Loves About Men But Will Never
Say It

1. Money

2. Koboko

3. More money

4. A little more money

5. Extra money

6. Pocket money

7. Recharge card money

8. Subscription money

9. Wardrobe maintainance money

10. A little more koboko

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by NaLaugh: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
I'm a little sick of these kinda topics.

In 20 minutes we'll see the male version.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by SuperModerator: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
- They should be rich.
I rest my case OP

This is the correct one here
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by victorazy(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
I always hear it from her friends that I sexx well

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Cymbal: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Funny piece, but that number one is a LIE.
Not all women love men that are dominant. smiley

BROKE GUYS BE LIKE.

Rapsainot:

Why take offence in her comment

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by topcube(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2015
me too, so sick of this type of topics, were are the Genius on NL. Pls bring back those days of knowledge, were one come to forum and gain knowledge, not all this boys & girls or gossips. Mtttchw

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by haibe(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
In order words, women want perfect men.

btw, this topic is silly just like the similar once too.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by mako007(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
topcube:
me too, so sick of thi type of topics
I swear down, please let's start the year with better inspiring issues.
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by baybeeboi: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
am 100% sure this thread was not intended for Nigerians....
Infact this OP must be a Canadian

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by Jaywilzee(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It by nanizle(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Una no dey tire for this men and women ish abi? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.