Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life (31909 Views)

12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Collynzo9: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
I used to make more than that holding private classes in maths thrice a week as a Youth corp member in a village!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by chinex276(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Teacher: 5+5
students: 55
teacher: 8/4
students: 84
teacher: hw many sides has a triangle
students: 12
Teacher: gud clap 4 urselves, dats hw it will remain till govt. Increases my salary.
I pity d next generations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by ajoskele(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Success International School(kindergaten section).
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by darepoju(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2015
yomi007k:

If he works 30mins for 8, he can take 10 jobs.
Guy check again, it is a full-time school not a tutorial centre. No school would pay you to breeze in and out there premises like that and you can't spend 30 mins a day teaching a subject like Maths(Considering the number of classes you would be teaching). Teaching is a tough job on its own, receiving ordinary 8k is terribly meager in my opinion; I'd rather find something else doing.

Friedplantain

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Larrylarex(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerians have suffered! That's why I used to say that instead of taking up that kind of work, start your own very small business... working for oneself is the real deal joor.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2015
yomi007k:

If he works 30mins for 8, he can take 10 jobs. WTF
U don't know me either. Don't be too quick to judge.
I cud pay u 2 shut d hell up. grin

which company, organisation or corporation will allow 30mins work?

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by terdiac(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ see what you have caused?Sai buhari till 2024

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by brainpulse: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Even some graduates receives 10,000 full time a month in Lagos with begging. When u r gainfully employed you don't know what is happening on the other side to others.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by kilokeys(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
yomi007k:

Yes it is because I can have 10 of that and it will make 80k.
Dey dere dey whine, u neva jam.

and u think earning 80k is good enough?

u think having 10 places of work is feasible?

na wa o.. well.. everybody to his or her own.

at my lowest ebb in life.. i was teaching guitars for 2,500 naira per hour
choose your destiny

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by yomi007k(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
donnypool:

which company, organisation or corporation will allow 30mins work?
Read d previous comments to find out.
Thank u
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Unionised:
Start your own Bro.
Dude if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute I suggest you keep mute!.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by ama203(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Dis a little you let's continue to desive ourselfs and vote for the wrong leaders we will see worst than that in the near future.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by gbaskiboy: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Mercykayy:
haba wetin for 2015, go and modify it and make sure u sin no more
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
kilokeys:
if u are an average student in maths u wouldnt even consider it.
lets say u work 8 to 2pm, 5 times a week thats 6 hours * 5 days = 30 hours

for a month u would have spent, 30 * 4 = 120hours

amount received per hour, 8,000/120= 66.6 naira per hour

66.6 naira is equivalent to 0.36 dollars

a non grad abroad cleaning floors earns 12 dollars per hour (33 times better).

only weak minded, timid and dull people would consider that offer
Hey dear, happy new year.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Otunbab: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Asin , it's a shame to see Nigerians going out of the country to work. With the resources we have, we cannot afford to pay a graduate $1000 and above. Now to sell oil to other countries na war. I pity the country in the next 4yrs if nothing is done.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Unionised(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute I suggest you keep mute!.

Dude, it's meant to be a positive advice.

Go start up something.

Change your mindset.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
yomi007k:

Read d previous comments to find out.
Thank u

there is nothing there, you said you will take 10 jobs and earn 80k. so i said 'which company, organisation or corporation will allow 30mins work'? can you even take up 5 jobs? abi you wan die?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by kilokeys(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
softysparky:

Hey dear, happy new year.

honey.. happy new year.. kiss
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by victorazy(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Mcbussy:

Even if its 30mins per day,is 8k per month a job? undecided

Yes!
30mins / day for 8-10k a month is very nice job, this is mouth watering job.

Average job time in Nigeria is 8hrs with salary between 30 - 80k this means you work less but earn more. 8hrs a day job means 16days on ur job and u earn far better.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Galadimabawa: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
having read all those comment then which way out?
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Donbrig: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
@OP, you're right. Education is totally dead in Nigeria, still, some people want the misery in education and other vital sectors to continue without change. We need CHANGE to get things working. Nigeria is in a catatonic state, urgent change of govt can extricate us. Let us just vote right and wisely on February 14.

Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by olatunde00samuel(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
May God help Us all,
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
8k per month is God damn to small and they will requesting for a graduate to teach
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
very bad.
some asewos won't even take 8k for a night stand..

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by yomi007k(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
donnypool:

there is nothing there, you said you will take 10 jobs and earn 80k. so i said 'which company, organisation or corporation will allow 30mins work'? can you even take up 5 jobs? abi you wan die?
A guy said 8k is not money even if u work for 30mins.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by datguru: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
I'd better start hawking la casera and gala rather than take this job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
kilokeys:

honey.. happy new year.. kiss
Seriously vexing for u.
Re: One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life by dre11(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2015
8k per month

U have not remove transportation fare
U have not remove feeding

What would be left for you after the end of the month then.
This is SLAVERY

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One / Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) / El-Rufai Posted Job Vacancies On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.