Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber (50990 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by spinna: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Lucky girl ...

bastard guy what type of mind makes you use blade on someone's neck, he should be hung.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by abdulll6afh(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Why you de surprise this jonathan administration killing is not prohibited uncle jona is their oga in sacRifIcing blood
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by sakaguchi(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
I've always said this, Buhari should be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by romzyxy(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm dix one serioux gan
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Preshochyx(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2015
lipsrsealed The guy's name is BUHARI.... oh pls, GEJ 2015.

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by M4gunners: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2015
This guy is so wicked.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by watchindelta(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
waiting 21yr old boy wan take marriage do? That yeye fit take care of woman? Person no pray 4 such thing to happen to he family member. But i for like to kn that foolished boy n show him what wicketness look like.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by myouri(f): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
O LORD..tis is jaz not good. I so much pray the girl recovers tho . Then we can know d truth about errytin.

Wah was she doing with a guy in an uncompleted building by that time of the night sef?

May God'z protection always be with US IJN.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by stinggy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
mencade4:
good...runz gals beware....you are next!

I don't get. You support this?

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by cirmuell(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
jeez shocked can't even look at it. I hope she survives this, the cut is deep.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
this is getting scary...the fact that it happened in my area makes it more scary.
Your area? shocked
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by nikkyshyne(f): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
What a pretty girl. May you heal speedily.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigeria men and evil is like groundnut and banana.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by okotv(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
Your area? shocked
o yea...I pass that place almost everyday
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by tania28(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wat a pity,some people think marriage is by force,God protect ladies from such serial killer men

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by okpamson15(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
I said it, anybody whos name the start with Bu are very dangerious. Lok at what dis man did 2 her girl becus she refuse to marry her. Anybody bearing Bu we must vote that person out.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
o yea...I pass that place almost everyday
Hmmm. The guy get mind o.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by anthoniaz(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
So na by force to follow girl nw undecided

Hmmm...may God help us embarassed
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by subbieD(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis guy is probably on drugs or somefin.... No normal human being would do dis....it's really cruel.....Maybe d girl sef do use as maga sef.....Bur evn at dat,dis guy should be in zoo. So terrible
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by okotv(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm. The guy get mind o.
I am tired of all these gory sights and stories. That guy must be sick mentally cause no sane man can think in that direction.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by apparentlylaw(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Some pple wicked sha ....Ur fellow human
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by fredoooooo: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jeeeeesssuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Mikocake(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
condralbede:
This happened at around 11:pm in an uncompleted building,Watin dat girl follow dt boy go do for uncompleted building as of dt tym
thought the exact same thing.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by SkinnyDude(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Holla911:
so sad, glad she survived the horror. the beast should be locked up for life.
doctors are like second God.
may God almighty bless them all..
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by phlame(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
okpamson15:
I said it, anybody whos name the start with Bu are very dangerious. Lok at what dis man did 2 her girl becus she refuse to marry her. Anybody bearing Bu we must vote that person out.

Its not compulsory to comment... U could just be an observer...
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by iamord(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sigh! sad
Ok Buari! We have heard you.....
Now lock him up pls!!
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by fredoooooo: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Marriage at 21 and you no get job or cettificate to get a good job in the nearest future and you expect an 18 years old poor girl to say yes ...
Eye for eye justice abeg .. just cut the hands e use to handle the blade simple . angry
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by samuelson06(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think I just have a little pity for her because she's a woman else I wouldn't have any. What was she doing outside by 11PM? A young girl in that matter. it's simply a case of bad girl meet bad boy. She should bear it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by dnawah(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
chie!see fine girl with fine skin.thank God for her life.i go buy provisions go give am.grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mi o moomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
I am tired of all these gory sights and stories. That guy must be sick mentally cause no sane man can think in that direction.
I was wondering too.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by chudyboy05(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Again they will blame demons. U wan waste this fine girls life;abi? I kept on saying this"the evil that this generation is committing & generating" i've never seen such in my entire life before. This girlfriend, boyfriend issues abi na by force;biko ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.