Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber (50995 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by YoungIncredible: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
His name is buhari?. #i seal my lips#

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Is it just me or his name sounds familiar? And he doesn't have a certificate too,what a coincidence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by delishpot: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Smooyis(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Vilicious:
he he he the devil made me do it. Nigerians and devil vs God
Abi o. And they will neva do any good thing and say it is God o. Rather they will boast in themselves. You are liable to whatever satan uses you to do.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by mummyson26(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
NJPot:
Lagos na waa o. I know he must have been sent by the power drunk south west politicians to get them a virgin's human head/blood. But he was caught. Police should torture him till he confesses the particular APC or PDP candidates that sent him the message.
May God forigve u
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by rigarmortis: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
People of the soup
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by nwaanambra1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oh! maker of heavens and earth! i plead you on behalf of this little girl to pls have mercy on her and grant her life! cry

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by rigarmortis: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
abdulll6afh:
Why you de surprise this jonathan administration killing is not prohibited uncle jona is their oga in sacRifIcing blood

Why post this rubbish, looks like you dont have anything tangible to do with your hands, cut the right one, shove it up your a55, cut the left one, ram it down your throat, that way you can shake hands in your stomach, hejiot.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Chibest2000(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am speechless!! Some ppl r really animals in disguise, what a horrible act..wish her a successful recovery.....
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari

Gej till 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm sure misogynist2014 will say this is good. I pray the girl gets better soon sha. It's so sad.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by galadima77(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
that guy shouldnt live o!!! else he'd kill more
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
dis small small children dating stuff I don talk say it will not lead to anywhere rather make dem face deir studies or whatever work dey are doing.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by stnwani(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Did i hear the guy's name is Buari? well, that sounds like Buhari to me.Hope its not the loser Buhari who's campaigning for Presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
fikimaniastick:
OMOTOLA JALADE SHARES CUTE NEW YEAR PICTURES OF HER BOO

See more pictures here...............www...com
The light-skinned pilot grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by shadrach77: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
fikimaniastick:
OMOTOLA JALADE SHARES CUTE NEW YEAR PICTURES OF HER BOO

See more pictures here...............www...com
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by ayofizzy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenneth205:
Eighteen-year-old Boluwatife Ajadi had been looking forward to enjoying the New Year festivity with her family in peace and happiness, but she spent it in agony on a hospital bed, hanging on to life.

Boluwatife, who finished secondary school in September 2014, fell victim of a vicious attack by a scorned suitor, a young man who had been seeking her hand in a romantic friendship, around 11pm on
December 30, 2014.

But the culprit, 21-year-old Sakiru Buari, insisted that Boluwatife was his girlfriend.

When our correspondent visited Samas Hospital, a private health facility in Baruwa area of Lagos, there was no way of speaking with Boluwatife. She had been unable to speak since the attack, her family said. The
girl had been induced to sleep by the hospital staff.

Her elder sister, Adeola, who narrated what happened, said she had feared that her sister might not survive the attack which left a long and deep gash on her neck.

A picture of the fresh wound showed part of the girl’s neck, flesh that is almost the size of a palm, hanging loose.

“The man used a razor to cut her neck,” Adeola began.

“There was no doubt that he actually wanted to kill her. It all started about 11pm when we were hearing a noise outside our house on Alhaja Wasilat Street, Baruwa. Someone was shouting ‘thief, thief’ and we all rushed outside but I did not realise my sister was not inside with us.

“When I went outside, I saw someone staggering towards us holding her neck. She was struggling to call for help. By the time I realised it was my sister, she collapsed on the ground.”

Saturday PUNCH learnt that soon after the attack, neighbours who had heard Boluwatife’s initial alert for help, were able to catch Buari who had attempted to flee at the time.

“When they caught him, the man was even saying that he regretted that she did not die. All I could do was scream for help as I went to where my sister collapsed.

“At that time of the night, nobody was willing to help us. No vehicle stopped for us to take her to the hospital. At a point, I had to go to the middle of the road pleading for help.

A doctor holds Boluwatife’s flesh in place
to stop bleeding during treatment at a
hospital

“Eventually, a young man at the scene picked her up from the ground and carried her towards the nearest hospital with
the help of other eyewitnesses.”

By the time Boluwatife got to the hospital, she had lost so much blood that her soaked clothes were dripping blood, it was learnt.

Banging on the door of the hospital with screams, those who carried Boluwatife were admitted into the compound as the doctor on duty went to work on the barely conscious girl.

Adeola, said she had never seen the man who attacked her sister before that day and was sure he was not her sister’s boyfriend.

“The man must not escape justice,” she said. Their father, Gabriel, said he was not at home at the time of the attack but could not imagine what could have pushed the man to want to kill her daughter.

He said, “I even thought she was dead when I was called to the scene and saw the amount of blood on the ground.

“The place looked like a slab where an animal had been slaughtered. We are lucky that residents of our street called the beast who did this to my daughter.

“He said it to my face that he had no regret for what he did and was even angry that she survived the attack. At least, we are happy that he had confessed to the attack and we cannot wait to see him off to jail.”

The police at the Ipaja Division, Baruwa, have taken Buari into custody with promises that the suspect would be prosecuted appropriately since he had confessed to the crime.

The Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Ajewole Adebayo, a Chief Superintendent of Police, said Buari would be transferred to the Department of Criminal investigations, Yaba, Lagos, as soon as his men had finished their part of the investigations.

When our correspondent and child and woman rights activist, Esther Ogwu, visited the police division, Buari, who was still wearing the clothes soiled with bloodstains, had caked blood on his hands.

“I don’t know what came over me at the time,” he said. The young man who said he was from Abeokuta, Ogun State, explained that he dropped out of school in senior secondary year one.

“She is my girlfriend and I don’t have any reason to kill her. We did not fight. I just don’t know the spirit that came over me at the time I brought out a razor and slashed her neck. I know now that what I did was
terrible,” he said, as he looked away with.
Buari said both his parents were dead and that the only known relation he had was in Abeokuta.

He said he works as a barber even though he did not have a shop of his own.

Ogwu, who has taken over the girl’s case, said that the most important evidence of the case would be the explanation of the victim herself.

“Unfortunately, she is not in any condition to speak at this time. But like every case of assault involving women, we would ensure that the girl gets justice in this case,” she said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/i-regret-slashing-my-girlfriends-neck-lagos-barber/

the guy is wicked
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Coolguy89(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
This is wickedness.
wickedness@its peak,what does she do to deserve dis
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Lisahbeth(f): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is just pure and utter wickedness angry
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by mizkeleke(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
This dude is heartless oooh. Abi na by force to marry person ni.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by okotv(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
I was wondering too.
some things we read and hear everyday.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by condralbede(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
gameboy727:
smoke weed.
it can be possible....
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by gameboy727(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
condralbede:
it can be possible....
lol grin
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by holloowersheun(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
mosters on the loose i hope survives the ordeal
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
The name Buari sounds somehow to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Reference(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will still blame parents. They still will not inculcate sound values in their children. There are too many grey zones where predators roam but these are hardly discussed or willfully ignored. I am sure the parents of the girl will say. Its fine to 'go out' but don't 'get laid'. What is the meaning of that. So she goes about, struts like a peacock, fires off mixed signals and hopes for safety while sifting for 'some benefits'. What has placed that young girl in proximity to such a monster. No one will ever know that. For me it is either all or none. You either place yourself in harm's way and be a hardened girl yourself or just find other paths in life. It is so simple. Many, many, many are caught in between and the naive are often victims.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Samabu07(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
The culprit should be held responsible for his crime as deterrent to other slow poke not to take or attempt to take one's life.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Misogynist2014(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:
I'm sure misogynist2014 will say this is good. I pray the girl gets better soon sha. It's so sad.
Congrats!!!

You've just won a reply.

I'm not a criminal, why should I support crime? I also can't judge since I don't know what transpired btw them.

Take care and enjoy the new year. If you didn't mention me, I probably wouldn't have seen this thread, got better things than dying on Nl. angry
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
It either Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani or Igbo. These so called major tribes are always behind every evil in this country.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Apex32: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Whao dis is wickedness.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by blakky97(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
lilmax:
What shocked this guy destiny dey prison
prison too easy.
give am to street boys.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by waternogeteneny: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wat is it with yoruba men and cutting women throat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.