Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (23797 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 2:29am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

how did u even come up with the name, reminds me of moondust. lol
what is that, who tell u say i be small pikin?
J tell this girl say i be ur mama lol

ok. . . . . .i don understand this guy problem. . . . .where are u from? if u are a nigerian, u are a shame to the whole nigerian guys i swear, u know what mugu i aint shit 2 say to u. . . . . . . . show me a doctor's certificate that proves that u visisted apsychatric hospital before i talk 2 u again
First - Moonstone is a piece of reflective jewelry. . . Just like me wink
Chamo - leave my girl alone! I am warning you - na my senior be that.

Acid, leave Vanweed to his own. Let him marry size -2 and see what will happen during childbirth. Na him go suffer am.
BBWs rock! Skinny rock! Women Rock!
All of you can stop hating.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 2:30am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

shut up idiot, she dosent want it, u can stuff it down ur skinny ass. ode

I seem not to understand something. Are you a lady or some creature from mars? You are too abusive to be a lady. Besides, your tone doesn't make you sound like one.

I beg to differ, you are one crap of a depressed LovePeddler ( a bitch is even better) roaming the streets of Australia . Tell us, what took you to Australia?

Look, better sit your ass on that wooden chair you are sitting on and think properly. Why come here and post gibberish? So sound so unschooled. I'll have to tactically get schooled so your deventia ramaged brain cells can once again function at its optimum capacity like when you were freshly given birth to. We do offer psychological help on Nland. Welcome aboard, our patient.

Firstly, I'll start by cleansing your LovePeddler attributes so you become "only" a BITCH! Then we see how it goes!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 2:31am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao. . . . . .
Did a skinny girl break ur heart? cheesy grin
I guess one man's food is another man's poison.
I only root for curvy gals sha cheesy grin
Naah i don't want them skinny girls thinking they are every guys dream! Cosmo and all them silly Magazines and Model Agencies have hoodwinked BBW's(I mean women less than 250 pounds) into thinking they are shyte and its not fair i would easily date a beautiful and classy BBW to any average or skinny babe that thinks she is all that
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

I seem not to understand something. Are you a lady or some creature from mars? You are too abusive to be a lady. Besides, your tone doesn't make you sound like one.

I beg to differ, you are one crap of a depressed LovePeddler ( a bitch is even better) roaming the streets of Australia . Tell us, what took you to Australia?

Look, better sit your ass on that wooden chair you are sitting on and think properly. Why come here and post gibberish? So sound so unschooled. I'll have to tactically get schooled so your deventia ramaged brain cells can once again function at its optimum capacity like when you were freshly given birth to. We do offer psychological help on Nland. Welcome aboard, our patient.

Firstly, I'll start by cleansing your LovePeddler attributes so you become "only" a BITCH! Then we see how it goes!

haba its ok naaaa undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 2:32am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

Naah i don't want them skinny girls thinking they are every guys dream! Cosmo and all them silly Magazines and Model Agencies have hoodwinked BBW's(I mean women less than 250 pounds) into thinking they are shyte and its not fair i would easily date a beautiful and classy BBW to any average or skinny babe that thinks she is all that

250 pounds is 115 kg in weight.
Are u serious?? Who dates an elephant??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

I feel you jare
I thot naija dudes too liked bodacious babes too until they started watching channel E and those fashion TV cheesy

@vanweed
Its ok now please wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:39am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

c how u have fooled urself, i guess this stupid behaviour of urs will prove to you that u are a total loser. now u wanna ask if am a guy or a girl. . . , . . .  well like i said u need 2 ur head checked b4 i talk 2 u again. till then break a skinny leg. i hope all the fat ladies out there sit on ur head and give u the biggest fart ever, instead of polluting the enviroment they can pollute u. we value the environment more than we vlue u, wait we dont even value u at all
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2008
na real wah o. . . .so na acid be this?

Naweed, na wa ooooooooooooooooooo!!! Just b/c of a BBWs. . . undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

250 pounds is 115 kg in weight.
Are u serious?? Who dates an elephant??
Lol thats my threshold its like a speedometer of a car i don't necessarily have to get to the highest point when driving do i?
Have you not seen breasts that have a combined mass of 30 pounds?

tope2000:

I feel you jare
I thot naija dudes too liked bodacious babes too until they started watching channel E and those fashion TV cheesy

Fashion TV? iwo ati tani lol what would i be doing with a chic who would probably have to go to the anorexics section of a shopping mall when shopping lol
Nicole Ritchie and them other skinny model chics don't catch my fancy make them go chop food jor i like some cushion for the pushing
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 2:42am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

@vanweed
Its ok now please wink

Yah, I need to stop! But let me help that girl called is it, "acidic-menstrual drop" become a bit of a BITCH not even a close to a BITCH not to talk of becoming a lady!

I'll smack that girl into chromatically dispersed zones of no return! Just tell her to identify and advise!

She comes on here to talk rubbish! Me, I no send girls at all. A real Naija man like me, hitting on model quality chicks cannot be f**ked with at all. I don't accept it when I find Nigerian girls acting stupid.

First, it was weed issue! Now it's LovePeddler issues!

Naija girls, I go clean una finish. Especially those fat ones. In fact, I swear and promise, come to me, I'm ready to pay for a plastic surgery so you BBWs can get good body structures!

I want naija girls like "acidic menstrual drops" to be able get sweet and classy dudes who can make their pussie feel at home and at home, as you know, you'll always get to that peak of sexual satisfaction. Right now, she's running loose and roaming. I pity u, mugu!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:44am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

Fashion TV? iwo ati tani lol what would i be doing with a chic who would probably have to go to the anorexics section of a shopping mall when shopping lol
Nicole Ritchie and them other skinny model chics don't catch my fancy make them go chop food jor i like some cushion for the pushing

Ok, first of all i thot u were igbo cheesy or are u?
Well its good to know that some guys digs big girl sha
props to you kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:46am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

thats the thing, u guys stereotype and generalize too much. . . . .u need 2 come places where the skinny gurls are intimidated byt big booty and curves that the big ladies have. in my uni they even have a club, big ladies club.

Vanweed:

Yah, I need to stop! But let me help that girl called is it, "acidic-menstrual drop" become a bit of a BITCH not even a close to a BITCH not to talk of becoming a lady!

I'll smack that girl into chromatically dispersed zones of no return! Just tell her to identify and advise!

She comes on here to talk rubbish! Me, I no send girls at all. A real Naija man like me, hitting on model quality chicks cannot be f**ked with at all. I don't accept it when I find Nigerian girls acting stupid.

First, it was weed issue! Now it's LovePeddler issues!

Naija girls, I go clean una finish. Especially those fat ones. In fact, I swear and promise, come to me, I'm ready to pay for a plastic surgery so you BBWs can get good girls!

I want naija girls like "acidic menstrual drops" to be able get sweet dudes who can make her pussie feel at home and at home, as you know, you'll always get to that peak of sexual satisfaction. Right now, she's running loose and roaming. I pity u, mumu girl!

lol unfortnatley i dont wanna stop. wait why do i get the feeling that this is star. anyway where is yr doctor's certificate. like ur name states u are really a weed, unwanted, u need to be plugged, and God save u u not standing here with me i could have beaten the living hell out of you, n get rid of the unwanted weed. next tym b4 u open u dirty public toilet to talk to a girl u think twice. senseless human beign.

abeg i apologise to the rest of you. this skinny weed of  a guy is wanting attention desperatky and he is going to get it in a sour plate today
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

Lol thats my threshold its like a speedometer of a car i don't necessarily have to get to the highest point when driving do i?
Have you not seen breasts that have a combined mass of 30 pounds?

Breasts weighing 13KG?? Thatz the size of THREE PS2 slim-line consoles.
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, heavy breasts are a waste of FLESH.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 2:49am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

A real Naija man like me, hitting on model quality chicks cannot be f**ked with at all. I don't accept it when I find Nigerian girls acting stupid.

[b]Naija girls, I go clean una finish. Especially those fat ones. In fact, I swear and promise, come to me, I'm ready to pay for a plastic surgery so you BBWs can get good girls![/b[
What is it with you? Dude, let it go.
Real naija men do not stoop so low as to be attacking women in a very personal way. You should not accept it when anyone is acting stupid, regardless of their sex or background.

Plastic surgery? I'm sorry most of us love our natural bodies.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 2:52am On Dec 15, 2008
J, just leave this GUY for me, he is mine. i will shatter him, then nxt tym he will learn some respect by force ode
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 2:52am On Dec 15, 2008
subscribing
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2008
busybein:

subscribing
yea, me 2
infact i dey go sef

sofry sofry o cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 2:56am On Dec 15, 2008
Ahhhhh 40 oz. . . . . why so much hate on us slender ladies?? And to think a fellow Lone Star Stater I had so much respect for. But hey, can't depend on a Dallas boy these days. tongue

Acid, babes don't even worry about Vanweed, his other moniker was Naweed until he got banned. Stupid idiot that he is. tongue

Mufasa, always gotta be the outcast I see. tongue

Tope. . . . still looking gorgeous as ever. kiss

Where is my baby Ruby. . . . . I know she probably has a new moniker but greet her for me. kiss

J girl. . . . been watching the Hawks, your man Chris has really improved. I'm impressed.

Vanweed. . . . you stupid waste of sperm and dog eggs, go screw yourself on a mountain you low life twit. Only a middle school idiot would use a woman's menstrual cycle as an insult. Onye ara.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 2:57am On Dec 15, 2008
acidrop:

lol unfortnatley i don't want to stop. wait why do i get the feeling that this is star. anyway where is yr doctor's certificate. like ur name states u are really a weed, unwanted, u need to be plugged, and God save u u not standing here with me i could have beaten the living hell out of you, n get rid of the unwanted weed. next time before u open u dirty public toilet to talk to a girl u think twice. senseless human beign.

abeg i apologise to the rest of you. this skinny weed of  a guy is wanting attention desperatky and he is going to get it in a sour plate today

I'm not seeking attention. I'm only trying to help your wack ass! Yeah, I blunt on that chronic shit you call "weed"! I do it once in a while when I want to.

To show how unschooled you are, cannabis is a drug. It has applications in medical therapeutic surgery which very soon, I'm sure, you are going to visit to get some doze of it. In other words, you would have had it in you too.

I blunt on that stuff real good and you, from the way you sound, shows who you are. I've had lots of girls whom I dated come back to me and me as usual, be doing my thing without giving a f**k.

Say what you might, you sound like someone in that category! I'll have you pinned down, ruffle your ass like anini, get you all worked up, relax and watch you masturbate your stinking ass for me to watch and record and then chase you out of my apartment. Trust me on this one, I've done it to couple of girls that I want to just leave me alone. You might be next. Just identify when you are in Vancouver! And don't ever identify if you are an BBW--it's going to be the most disgraceful event in your life if you do.

BBWs, una get problem. Dudes like us go finish una. In fact, I think there should be a law that if you are an unclassic BBW, then you should be arraigned before the court of law for real judicial decisions to be made because our environment is getting too pollutted by these BBWs. Damn, mami, these kind of girls!

Where una come from? You girls were not given birth to like this for God's sake! Please, help yourselves.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 15, 2008
Onyinyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
I missed you dieeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Take all those kisses o cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 15, 2008
At vanweed, for heavens sake, shut upppppppppppppppppppppppp angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Mufasa, always gotta be the outcast I see. tongue

Pumbaa, where in the name of ZEUS have u been??
I had the search party out for you and intel says u were married off to an Alhaji in TEXAS.
How's your married life?? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 3:00am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhhhh 40 oz. . . . . why so much hate on us slender ladies?? And to think a fellow Lone Star Stater I had so much respect for. But hey, can't depend on a Dallas boy these days. tongue

Where is my baby Ruby. . . . . I know she probably has a new moniker but greet her for me. kiss

J girl. . . . been watching the Hawks, your man Chris has really improved. I'm impressed.

Vanweed. . . . you stupid waste of sperm and dog eggs, go screw yourself on a mountain you low life twit. Only a middle school idiot would use a woman's menstrual cycle as an insult. Onye ara.
Girl where you been? Stop going MIA on us abeg! Thanks girl! CP3 has been doing a good job, and you know how we do.  wink

Leave Vanweed and his love for bulimics alone abeg. I don't know why he was that personal with her.
I can't even believe any guy hates a set of girls that much. His future wife might blow up after their first child, he doesn't know.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 3:01am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

At vanweed, for heavens sake, shut upppppppppppppppppppppppp angry angry angry

I am not yet in heaven. So for Earth's sake where we currently are, what should I do?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2008
J-girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked You're moonstone?
And am here missing you and you no dey send word?
hmmm, ika ar'aiye? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

I'm not seeking attention. I'm only trying to help your wack ass! Yeah, I blunt on that chronic shit you call "weed"! I do it once in a while when I want to.

To show how unschooled you are, cannabis is a drug. It has applications in medical therapeutic surgery which very soon, I'm sure, you are going to visit to get some doze of it. In other words, you would have had it in you too.

I blunt on that stuff real good and you, from the way you sound, shows who you are. I've had lots of girls whom I dated come back to me and me as usual, be doing my thing without giving a f**k.

Say what you might, you sound like someone in that category! I'll have you pinned down, ruffle your ass like anini, get you all worked up, relax and watch you masturbate your stinking ass for me to watch and record and then chase you out of my apartment. Trust me on this one, I've done it to couple of girls that I want to just leave me alone. You might be next. Just identify when you are in Vancouver! And don't ever identify if you are an BBW--it's going to be the most disgraceful event in your life if you do.

BBWs, una get problem. Dudes like us go finish una. In fact, I think there should be a law that if you are an unclassic BBW, then you should be arraigned before the court of law for real judicial decisions to be made because our environment is getting too pollutted by these BBWs. Damn, mami, these kind of girls!

Where una come from? You girls were not given birth to like this for God's sake! Please, help yourselves.

continue disgracing urself
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

I am not yet in heaven. So for Earth's sake where we currently are, what should I do?
Ok, let me try to reason with you wink
Don't you think you're typing too much?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

Say what you might, you sound like someone in that category! I'll have you pinned down, ruffle your ass like anini, get you all worked up, relax and watch you masturbate your stinking ass for me to watch and then chase you out of my apartment. Trust me on this one, I've done it to couple of girls that I want to just leave me alone. You might be next. Just identify when you are in Vancouver! And don't ever identify if you are an BBW--it's going to be the most disgraceful event in your life if you do.

Where una come from? You girls were not given birth to for God's sake! Please, help yourselves.

what is it that makes you think good of urself. . . . .seriously what is it u think about urself that gives u the guts to open ur mouth in public and vomit shit out like this am desperate, its definately not ur character cos they rotten, and i can say the same for ur look cos of the desperate ways u trying to raise it up high. dudes like who? hahahahahahhhahahahahh dueds  like you are the ones i watch getting stuffed over girls cos tey cant get any. get ur paranoia loser self outta here and take oyinye's advice, go f urself on a moutain

Ebony-Silk:

no lethim type he has alot of weed he needs to get rid of, well newsflash, they are inevitable. u were born with them ask ur mom
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2008
Moonstone:

Leave Vanweed and his love for bulimics alone abeg. I don't know why he was that personal with her.
I can't even believe any guy hates a set of girls that much. His future wife might blow up after their first child, he doesn't know.

If she does, I'll never forgive her. I'll become a different person very fast and we get divorced as soon as possible. I need a cute and good-shaped classic lady for a wife not all these BBWs. I personally hate them.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by vivaladiva(f): 3:04am On Dec 15, 2008
only  the dirty village naija men like fatty bumbum, omo when enof fit gals dey, na girl wey be say before u even  touch nipple or comot prick sef all ur bed don soak, iyama yamayama
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by onyinye2(f): 3:05am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Onyinyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
I missed you dieeeeeeee  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Take all those kisses o cheesy cheesy

Hey baby!!! Hehehehe I have been dying to get on but hey school is school. Just finished my exams so I'm FREEEEE!!!! I am ready to bring hell back to Nairaland. hehehehe

~Sauron~:

Pumbaa, where in the name of ZEUS have u been??
I had the search party out for you and intel says u were married off to an Alhaji in TEXAS.
How's your married life?? grin
Hahahaha. . . . . still remember me I see. Yeah been studying tryna keep us with those asians. Alhaji who?? Not in this world. Hey I here that you have been posting in Igbo?? hehehehe

Moonstone:

Girl where you been? Stop going MIA on us abeg! Thanks girl! CP3 has been doing a good job, and you know how we do.  wink

Yeah I have been watching yal. But of course I have been watching the 09 Playoff Champions the Rockets.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Maybe, but it's relative. I do it without stress. Nice observation. I think I might need to consider typing less then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? / Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.