Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (23801 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by mcdeeves(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2008
Well, i dont reall think so, i guess its a personal thing, yes; i may life big women, you may too. but the for two different reasons; WHat do you think?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by dblambo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
na wa for u all,it depends on ur taste.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by sistawoman: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
I think someone already said this here but all of the Nigerian women I know are BBW. Is it something in the American food that makes them blow up when they get here. I just thought Nigerian men prefer thier women thick.

Or is it that they are trying to fit in with the rest of the African American women?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by omega25red(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
sistawoman:

I think someone already said this here but all of the Nigerian women I know are BBW. Is it something in the American food that makes them blow up when they get here. I just thought Nigerian men prefer their women thick.

Or is it that they are trying to fit in with the rest of the African American women?

they blow up because of the availability of snack foods. Not that there aren't any snack foods in Nigeria but over there you mostly eat on a schedule which keeps your metabolism in check but as soon we get out here it's like shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2008
sistawoman:

I think someone already said this here but all of the Nigerian women I know are BBW. Is it something in the American food that makes them blow up when they get here. I just thought Nigerian men prefer their women thick.

are u nigerian
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tpia: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
the Naija foods are high in calories and very fattening.

Add snack/junk foods on top of that.

coupled with relatively low exercise regimens.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by sistawoman: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
acidrop:

are u nigerian

nope
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by proudly9ja(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
I think african men just love big things, u know, somewhere to put ur head on at night, someone u can hug and not be afraid to crush and more importantly, someone who u can get on and not be scared will drop right in the middle of sex,

My tots
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tRoOE(f): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2008
[size=13pt]@topic
Says who shocked shocked,the men i know doesn't
Naija men i know like women with meat, as long she isn't wearing size 16
But some Naija men mostly date those BBW AA, and we all know why lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by jany49: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2008
We all dont know why, Tell us why
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by biolabee(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2008
tRoOE:

yes please tell us
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2008
Well,una with some Rugged Question when una dey ask self!,what if i nor answer this?
okey,let me just respond kiss,as for me When I'm with Big Beautiful Women on the Play, eh, eh!,that's another world entirely,i feel more better than Playing with the average.
the bbw are the best,if you are a Guy and you have tested this,atleast you know what I'm saying grin grin grin grin grin grin.Nigerians guys abroad know wetin good.na who nor won wack Thick_Kpomo? wink.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by sistawoman: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]@topic
[/size]

Please tell why.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 3:37am On Dec 19, 2008
tpia:

the Naija foods are high in calories and very fattening.

Add snack/junk foods on top of that.

coupled with relatively low exercise regimens.

nigerian food are not are in calories abeg, use another excuse. . . . .

sistawoman:

nope
u know that explains alot from your previous post
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by busybein: 3:47am On Dec 19, 2008
sistawoman:

more like d african americans r trying to fit in wt d nigerian women,cos real africans i mean wt no mixed blood are known to be curvy and thick,sm anyways
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tRoOE(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2008
jany49:

We all don't know why, Tell us why
biolabee:

yes please tell us
sistawoman:

Please tell why.
[size=13pt]Duh for paper na,abi why do u think Naija men will settle down with BBW
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2008
BBWs suck! Come on, go give a riff-raff's cock some Mouth Action!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by sistawoman: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Duh for paper na,abi why do u think Naija men will settle down with BBW
[/size]

And thier reason for marrying BBW Nigieran woman?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tRoOE(f): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
sistawoman:

And their reason for marrying BBW Nigieran woman?
[size=13pt]How can you compare AA fatness to Naija
AA have that excess fat grin grin lipsrsealed ,stomach dragging on the floor embarassed
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by sistawoman: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]How can you compare AA fatness to Naija
AA have that excess fat grin grin lipsrsealed ,stomach dragging on the floor embarassed
[/size]

Haa haa haa i get it now you are joking. Ok sorry i thought you were serious. cute joke.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by ayeaxelord(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2008
all these BBWs are wack
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Hauwa1: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2008
grin grin grin

stomach dragging on the floor? lol grin maybe from too much pizza and cheese eh grin grin
i laugh tire grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Hauwa1: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2008
i have seen some too. very lenge lenge naija man with big really beautiful AA.

this man finally married a BW from nig. i guess he liked them BIGILIOUS
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by prittigrrr(f): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am an AA BBW woman and I have always been approached by Nigerian men since I was 18 years old. I began to think that Nigerian men liked BBWs because I was approached by so many of them. I have enjoyed the company and attentions of a few (3) Nigerian men and they always treated me with affection and respect. That is why I never bash the guys because my experiences have been good overall, with the exception of my first Nigerian b/f who interested in finding a way to stay in the US. As for the Naija men dating BBW AA women for papers only, I have dated 3 Naija men in my life. Two were US citizens when I met them and both of them proposed marriage to me. They needed no papers when I met them. I can only guess they wanted something other than papers from me when I met them. Maybe, just maybe, they liked me despite my being a disgustingly, fat, stupid, useless AA BBW.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by jany49: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
prittigrrr:

I am an AA BBW woman and I have always been approached by Nigerian men since I was 18 years old. I began to think that Nigerian men liked BBWs because I was approached by so many of them. I have enjoyed the company and attentions of a few (3) Nigerian men and they always treated me with affection and respect. That is why I never bash the guys because my experiences have been good overall, with the exception of my first Nigerian b/f who interested in finding a way to stay in the US. As for the Naija men dating BBW AA women for papers only, I have dated 3 Naija men in my life. Two were US citizens when I met them and both of them proposed marriage to me. They needed no papers when I met them. I can only guess they wanted something other than papers from me when I met them. Maybe, just maybe, they liked me despite my being a disgustingly, fat, stupid, useless AA BBW.

(Maybe, just maybe, they liked me despite my being a disgustingly, fat, stupid, useless AA BBW. ) How could you say such a thing about yourself, Hmmm, U better start building your self-image and make sure you email me and I will meet with you and access your body very well, where r u located?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by prittigrrr(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ jany

(Maybe, just maybe, they liked me despite my being a disgustingly, fat, stupid, useless AA BBW. ) How could you say such a thing about yourself, Hmmm, U better start building your self-image and make sure you email me and I will meet with you and access your body very well, where r u located?

Dear Jany,

Thank you for your nice offer, but I thought it was clear from my original post that the comment I made about being fat, stupid were obviously made as sarcasm. Honey, I am far from seeing myself in those terms. I only made them to point out the foolishnesh with which some other posters have made comments. The bottom line is this, if you like BBWs, enjoy yourself and go for us. We are great and wonderful and beautiful like all women are. If you don't like BBWs, please, pass us by. There are many other men who find us appealing and would love to enjoy the sweetness that is the BBW experience!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2008
Well,una with some Rugged Question when una dey ask self!,what if i nor answer this?
okey,let me just respond ,as for me When I'm with Big Beautiful Women on the Play, eh, eh!,that's another world entirely,i feel more better than Playing with the average.
the bbw are the best,if you are a Guy and you have tested this,atleast you know what I'm saying .Nigerians guys abroad know wetin good.na who nor won wack Thick_Kpomo? .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by jany49: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

okey,let me just respond ,as for me When I'm with Big Beautiful Women on the Play, eh, eh!,that's another world entirely,i feel more better than Playing with the average.
the bbw are the best,if you are a Guy and you have tested this,atleast you know what I'm saying .Nigerians guys abroad know wetin good.na who nor won wack Thick_Kpomo? .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U have said it all, Thick soup dey sweet well well pass running soup because there is always orisirisi in the thick soup like edikainkang
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Magz(m): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2009
Dumb thread

The reason is: Cause we ain't white
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by jany49: 3:39am On Feb 07, 2009
dumb thread?,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by jany49: 3:41am On Feb 07, 2009
What is dumb about the thread? Anyway sha, it is your opinion, maybe be BBW haters
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:09am On Feb 21, 2009
Yes!!,you have spoken well,by the way,which sex are you? for with it i can easily rate you. wink

jany49:

U have said it all, Thick soup dey sweet well well pass running soup because there is always orisirisi in the thick soup like edikainkang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.