Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Client Services Officer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Client Services Officer Needed (2015 Views)

Client Services Officers Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Client Services Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Client Services Officer Needed by annastacia15(f): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
I heard of this vacancy from a friend.

Eyekontact limited, an advertising company based in adeniyi jones, Ikeja is in need of the above person.

- The person must be a Female.
- She should have a Bsc or Hnd in any business or social science course. (OND holders can also apply)
- willingness to learn and ability to work with a team is a must.
- Accounting skill is an added advantage
- Driving skill is an added advantage

Send your cv and a cover letter to recruitment@eyekontactlimited.com

End Date - 9th of January 2015

Eyekontact Limited
19a Olutoye Crescent off Adeniyi jones Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Client Services Officer Needed by annastacia15(f): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
I heard of this vacancy from a friend.

Eyekontact limited, an advertising company based in adeniyi jones, Ikeja is in need of the above person.

- The person must be a Female.
- She should have a Bsc or Hnd in any business or social science course. (OND holders can also apply)
- willingness to learn and ability to work with a team is a must.
- Accounting skill is an added advantage
- Driving skill is an added advantage

Send your cv and a cover letter to recruitment@eyekontactlimited.com

End Date - 9th of January 2015.

Eyekontact Limited.
19a Olutoye Crescent off Adeniyi jones Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Client Services Officer Needed by annastacia15(f): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TILL JANUARY 9TH.

THANK YOU
Re: Client Services Officer Needed by bakingsoda: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
what happened to this https://www.nairaland.com/1940849/admin-manager-wanted. My friend told me she was informed she got the job but not called to resume.
Re: Client Services Officer Needed by Saraha1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
bakingsoda:
what happened to this https://www.nairaland.com/1940849/admin-manager-wanted. My friend told me she was informed she got the job but not called to resume.
You are minding them? Guess they are in search of. Cheap labour.
A new company that had started having bad reputation , I wonder what will happen after 10 years?

(1) (Reply)

Tailors And Joiners Needed For Immediate Employment / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Good Morning, The Pre-selected List For 2017 Applicants Has NOT Been Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.