Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign (3947 Views)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other / Atiku Donates N50million, Aircraft & 12 Land Cruiser For Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has donated the sum of N50million , An AirCraft and 12 Land Cruiser jeeps to facilitate Buhari's campaign.
www.naijachisel.com/2015/01/atiku-donates-n50m-aircraft-and-12-land.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

more update coming

Whats Your thoughts?
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Make i faint if Buhari no win next month election angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
wasting money anyhow for a feat that looks impossible
GEJ for a landslife victory come ferbuary

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:
Make i die if Buhari no win next month election angry
you Don die already oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
wasting money anyhow for a feat that looks impossible
GEJ for a landslife victory come ferbuary

You are silly angry

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
you Don die already oo

How angry

are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Minet16(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

no offense but, I wouldn't want to attend your funeral. so get a life and rephrase yourself. happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
The source is weird, the op is silly. You wanna die for politicians, then die and the world will have one less I.d.iot to worry abt.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

You are silly angry

[size=50pt]OKAY smiley[/size]
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Minet16:

no offense but, I wouldn't want to attend your funeral. so get a life and rephrase yourself. happy new year

you are stupiid, you will also die if GEJ did not win angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:
The source is weird, the op is silly. You wanna die for politicians, then die and the world will have one less I.d.iot to worry abt.

Are you crazy angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

Are you crazy angry

No.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Minet16(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

you are stupiid, you will also die if GEJ did not win angry

why GEJ?? oh cus he's the top contender or what?? didn't say i'm a fan of GEJ. can see you support APC vehemently, well we all know its common for APC supporters to rain insults down on people. so insult me for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

No.

Why are you lying? you are crazy, simple angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Mayour11(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
This is not true
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Minet16:

why GEJ?? oh cus he's the top contender or what?? didn't say i'm a fan of GEJ. can see you support APC vehemently, well we all know its common for APC supporters to rain insults down on people. so insult me for all I care.

How have i insulted you? angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:
This is not true

angry How?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

Why are you lying? you are crazy, simple angry

Are you so darft? Is your mental prowess bruised by your illiteracy?Do you know what a lie is?

Politics is beyond your mental comprehension, stick to your pure water business in motor parks.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

How angry

are you okay?
I should be the one asking if you're okk....can see how much value u attach to your life
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Mayour11(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

angry How?

I googled it times without number and it was not there. news like this would have been published by Leadership newspaper or others, but it's not there.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Minet16(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

How have i insulted you? angry

lol. smh
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

Are you so darft?

Yes i am darft but i am not daft, you are both daft and stupid, infact you are crazy ediot. angry

Is your mental prowess bruised by your illiteracy?

No, rather you are suffering from attention deficit disoder, no wonder you said i am darft, idiotard angry

Do you know what a lie is?

yes.

lie 1 /lʌɪ/
verb
1. (of a person or animal) be in or assume a
horizontal or resting position on a supporting
surface.
2. be, remain, or be kept in a specified state.
3. (of a place) be situated in a specified position or
direction.
4. (of an action, charge, or claim) be admissible or
sustainable.
lie 2 /lʌɪ/
noun
an intentionally false statement.
verb
tell a lie or lies.

You lied that you are bot crazy, when actually you are angry

Politics is beyond your mental comprehension, stick to your pure water business in motor parks.

Thunder fire you ediot angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
I should be the one asking if you're okk....can see how much value u attach to your life

See a doctor ASAP angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

Yes i an darft but i am not daft, you are both daft and stupid, infacr you are crazy ediot. angry

No, rather you are suffering from attention deficit disoder, no wonder you said i am darft, idiotard angry

yes.

lie 1 /lʌɪ/
verb
1. (of a person or animal) be in or assume a
horizontal or resting position on a supporting
surface.
2. be, remain, or be kept in a specified state.
3. (of a place) be situated in a specified position or
direction.
4. (of an action, charge, or claim) be admissible or
sustainable.
lie 2 /lʌɪ/
noun
an intentionally false statement.
verb
tell a lie or lies.

You lied that you are bot crazy, when actually you are angry

Thunder fire you ediot angry

Bro, Sorry, just grow up and learn fast.

I don't want to waste my time or yours since you're not making sense. So Adieus
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

Watch what you say, it might come back to hurt you.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Mayour11:

I googled it times without number and it was not there. news like this would have been published by Leadership newspaper or others, but it's not there.

We are working on it, pictures and fool details will be posted later angry
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

Bro, Sorry, just grow up and learn fast.

After you undecided

I don't want to waste my time

Yes don't waste your time on a futile mission, go sell your gala ediotic moroboristic fuol angry

or yours since

Waht of me? angry

you're not making sense.

Yes am not making sense to mad people, you are stupd angry

So Adieus

angry bon voyage

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Watch what you say, it might come back to hurt you.

Jesus say let your yes be yes.

Make you die if gej didnt win the election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:
hehehehehehehe...bros buhari go win and we all go live to thank God 4 it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:

After you undecided

Yes don't waste your time on a futile mission, go sell your gala ediotic moroboristic fuol angry

Waht of me? angry

Yes am not making sense to mad people, you are stupd angry

angry bon voyage

At this pace, I can assure you that you won't make headway in life. You can insult some more but you'll end up a mediocre except you learn to respect others and their opinions. Read up on Juvenile deliquency.
Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by ROCKJ1(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Obadiah77:
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign by Obadiah77(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
hehehehehehehe...bros buhari go win and we all go live to thank God 4 it

Behold the most sensible nairalander cheesy angry

Amen to you prayer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti / Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.