Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (45672 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Bamz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
There's so much talk about being smart and all, well all I know is God rewards hardwork.

Proverbs 12:11
Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I would take the money to the police station lost property dept.
The perishables could be used to make stew abi?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by wiseman2011(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will ask God to open my spiritual eye to see more.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by janvier27(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Most people will not touch it. But if it was a Bible placed on it, the first to see it will likely pack everything.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by seunique(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You almost cracked my ribs bro. Nice one!

Thanks for making my day !!!
Almost?? You must be jokingcheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Ifecomumito(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Applaner:
op,
which junction wey u si am?
For AMADIOHA junction

(runs out of de house wit only pant to de nearest junction)

op,
I de ask question

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Ehinafe: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Go and ask Baba Wande & His Chiefs in Ti Oluwa Ni'le what happened to them when they sold a plot of land fraudulently
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by dammywapes(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will stop seeing it.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by zeefa: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.

What if on the process your di..k start given funny sign and you can't actually wee or urinate again?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Febby9(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Yeeeeepa! I trust Lagos guyz!
Step 1- look for a dry plank or stone.
Step 2- throw it from a distance to break the egg.
step 3- try and urinate inside a bottle or empty container. Drink the urine and pour the remaining part on the money...
......LOBATAN!!! You've just won a new year lottery without stress. Pack the money before police start asking for their own share.
..........EKO O NI BAJE!!!.....
....Dry....... undecided[quote author=deanoffaculty post.....buuhhhh izzzz fuuunnnniii after reading again...omo u justmade ma day

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Applaner:
op,

(runs out of de house wit only pant to de nearest junction)

op,
I de ask question

hahaha LWKMD
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by asids55: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
angelTI:
God forbid bad thing.
I will talk to my leg sharp sharp
BTW, that currency is not ours

the more reason why I will be taking the money self. ..nigeria's currency sucks
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by lekikosky(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Free gift.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by BigSexyPapi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
No problemo grin will eat the egg and move with money nd count my blessings[b][/b]
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by otimothy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
knowing where i come from the evil spirit go really flog me if i leave that money.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Toosure70: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will pack everything even d pepper to fry d egg. nonsense
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by daramz1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na to take some and liv som for any other person to take his share ooo....
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Movesz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
I go piss ontop..

cheesycheesycheesy

then i go carry the cash go deposit for bank..cheesy incase e go disapear
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Lilimax(f): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'll plead the blood of Jesus on myself, send Holy Ghost fire on the sacrifice and waka pass smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Odunharry(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
wordcat:

The pot is useful as well.
i no nid am...i get pot plenty for house
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by tuncy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
otimothy:
knowing where i come from the evil spirit go really flog me if i leave that money.

Laughing in reckless abandon
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by donlemson(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
That's remained me when I was in school, my roommate came bk one day wit a black nelony filled wit meat. I ask him where he bought this kind meat cos we were not doing any party. He said he saw it @ one junction. Dt mayb if fell off from ppl that cook in. Restaurants. And keeping it there it meat will spoil. We did justice to d meat. And since den nothing happen to us. If I c dis kind thing for my junction. Hmmmmm
I no go look back wil pack every every n will even give thanks to God n pay my 10%
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by M4gunners: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
iduzebaba:
u no fit take dis kynd money and expect to survive pass 3 days na
Story bro wen i was still a kid, there was a River in my village that people gose to make sacrifice with FANTA,CHICKEN, COCONUT,and so on.I know one guy that always remove everything he finds there. The fanta i have drank from it.Here i am still enjoying the life God gave me. Those gods has no mouth to eat not to talk of opening a cold FANTA.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by apparentlylaw(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na mouth una get ...As for me , Money I didn't work and sweat for ...I won't torch
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by M4gunners: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
roqrules04:

Even if devil has Naira printing machine, he can never have printing machine for Pounds or Euro
Abi o.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by felicity111(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
carry d tin run sharp sharo
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Flexy2vybes(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'll b b nice by takin ma owb share n remain sum 4 oda shape guys. Den wait sumwer check who go folow carry...

Fnd ways trace d guy, den monitor ram if anytin did guy, i go park ma own go put 4 tithe box.. Sharpenly
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by PrinxPeera(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
[s][/s]if i liv dat tin dere make i bend...wetin b juju sef Inside juju juju dey.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Rilwayne001: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Yeeeeepa! I trust Lagos guyz!
Step 1- look for a dry plank or stone.
Step 2- throw it from a distance to break the egg.
step 3- try and urinate inside a bottle or empty container. Drink the urine and pour the remaining part on the money...
......LOBATAN!!! You've just won a new year lottery without stress. Pack the money before police start asking for their own share.
..........EKO O NI BAJE!!!.....

lols grin typical lagosian

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
cromz:
I go pick am and pay tight on the money
Gbam.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Coolguy89(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin
grin u too like money,wat if its a ritual money
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Coolguy89(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
I go add my own and leave grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl / Young Men Turn Gutter Into Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.