Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (45671 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by iampartyboy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
I no need piss put. I go just carry everything put for Ghana must go bag carry am go house. After I fry d egg finish I go use small money from there buy bread and lacasera use chew d egg. #lobatan
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by DocAdray(f): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hahaa!
That guy's reply is one in a million...
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by oluvick(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Simple. Become an Oracle and accept the sacrifice.
Chikena!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by venatus25(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Applaner:
op,
which junction wey u si am?

(runs out of de house wit only pant to de nearest junction)

op,
I de ask question

which junction wey u si am?

God abeg you please give us hilarious peoples like this in nairaland
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by juman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
If I see it here (or in any sensible country), I would call police to handle it.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by peeberry2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
pls I need the address.....on my way with stove and knife,one soft agege bread and a bag.knife to slice the pepper.stove to fry the egg,calabash is there already no need for frypan then the bag to carry the money....mishai things on point.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Drmaverick: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
7 Ways To Build Your Wealth In 2015
A new year brings renewed energy to strive for one’s goals and dreams. And key to that pursuit is money.Whether you’ve set your sights on launching a business or buying a house, you can’t achieve it without having enough cash. Even if your dream is to spend more time with family, what will free up that time is having the financial security to not need to spend those precious hours working.

1. Cut the excesses
Take a look at your monthly and annual recurring expenses:rent gym membership, phone, cable, Internet, DSTV,GOTV etc, bank fees, credit card annual fee, car insurance. Which of these do you no longer use much? If you have Premium DSTV subscription and you don't watch at least 60% of the channels. Cut the subscription.
Scrutinize every monthly expense this way — against usage and value — and cut or lower any that you’re not using or that aren’t providing you your money’s worth.

Complete article: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/7-ways-to-build-your-wealth-in-2015.html

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by adeyemi91(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.
Lol...back in the days
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by adeyemi91(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
venatus25:

God abeg you please give us hilarious peoples like this in nairaland
I accept..nobody is above mistake
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by carik(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
iduzebaba:
u no fit take dis kynd money and expect to survive pass 3 days na
Nollywood flick
Lool
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by aiyeboy(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2015
olayincar:

Dey fool urself!

shebi na myself i dey fool, no be you?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by tunaguy(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2015
taa i qo x am wen am making millions dis 1 dsnt mean squirt.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by hollandis(f): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Kolade354:
see this LovePeddler how is that your business..........When you are sleeping with men older enough to be your father you wont have respect for people again.She-goat.
I told you dummy.the way you treat girls there is different from the way girls are treated here.Girls do not date people 3 years older ,goose
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2015
angelTI:
God forbid bad thing.
I will talk to my leg sharp sharp
BTW, that currency is not ours

Wetin U go tell Ur leg? Shey make I'm park well ni abi waka pass?
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by cho25bc(f): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2015
crythat is why some pple die mysteriously
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by gbodimowo(m): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2015
iduzebaba:
u no fit take dis kynd money and expect to survive pass 3 days na

Na lie I do am 3 yrs ago and am still here
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by dawealthiestman(m): 3:29am On Jan 04, 2015
StevinMorgan:
Read this guy's insane reply after the cut. lmao
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2015
angelTI:
God forbid bad thing.
I will talk to my leg sharp sharp
BTW, that currency is not ours
lai mohammed
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Tex42(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
It's ma birth right,will collect the money.

juju has no money
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Kolade354(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2015
hollandis:

I told you dummy.the way you treat girls there is different from the way girls are treated here.Girls do not date people 3 years older ,goose
H*oles go talk to your guy like that and stop telling me trash........Modafucka
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Horllamideh(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.
wie are you from bro??
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Princecharmin(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
um yeah
so dis is how u get d money u'v bn spending on me.

Itz over btwn us tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by ngungurngul(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
grin sprinkle illicit gin and assap pakam abato shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Princecharmin(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin
undecided YOU?

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Horllamideh(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
If i hear say i no carry am.....Jesus when he was asked to pay tax told Peter to go to the sea,throw out his fishing net....He shuld open the mouth of the 1st fish he catch and take out money.My bible did not specify that those tax collectors refuse the money on any superstitious account....Notin fit do me too
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by SmartThief(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
New Year Blessing... grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Dammyjohn(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin
It is easier said than done.
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by simdam500(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann: I go just waka pass

clap for yourself!

maybe u forgot it 2015, so make I jejely remind u
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by simdam500(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
dsmooth1: undecided space booked til i knw wat to do

kiss undecided nw i knw wat to doo,, i will pickup d remote n change d Chanel coZ itz definitely a Yoruba or nollywood movie.. grin undecided

guy wake up. no be nollywood neither Yoruba.

it a dream!
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by StStephensG(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
i go pack am togeda wit d pot
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Juliaann(f): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
simdam500:

clap for yourself!

maybe u forgot it 2015, so make I jejely remind u
STFU y should I pick something like that
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by simdam500(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann: STFU y should I pick something like that

u only have a answer to that. * how do I know *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.