Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (57862 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fear woman. .......
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by queebeediva(f): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just wondring if all this dude got no sisters sef. Don't forget what is cheap in your eyes is so dame expensive to another. Stop insulting female cause no matter how hard una try una no go fit do without them if I lie ask your papa!

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Gynacologist(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i have never done all that
6.following a guy to his house on first meeting..wetin you dey find?
y u folo am commot go chop him moni u no wan mk e chop ur tuckey...
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Gynacologist(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:
Preach!! You are so right. But there nothing wrong with sex on d first date. That means the date was so good and she thinks u are the one. tongue tongue
chia u too sabi
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by chismo007(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:

Prick
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by olympus121: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
I wonder oo some girls are just to cheap
Na wa o! Every lady says "some girls are chip" abeg who's are those chip girls?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Gynacologist(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
vizkiz:

well it depends on how long the first date is...if it lasts for 4 hours then she can endure..but if the date took place at a beach and it lasted for 6-8 hours believe me dude, lotta things worse than sex will happen grin

lotta tinx lyk?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,
Here are 5 behaviors some ladies exhibit that make guys see them as cheap

1)asking for credit
Some ladies are fond of this, they ask guys for credits, and as the guy give them he'll be expecting something in return.

2)asking for transport
Some ladies will visit there boyfriend, when there about to leave they will ask for transport, this behavior not only make them cheap it makes them look broke

3)bringing friends for a date
This behavior shows how you and yours are hungry since he asked to go with you, you go on and invite your fat friends to come along. This makes you look cheap and hungry

4)ordering to much food when on a date
You go on a date with a guy he buys one pepsi and plate of rice for him self while she'll order for 2 plate of rice 3 pepsi 1 take away 2 ice cream and a burger
This just make you look sick and cheap he'll definitely wanna take advantage of you

5)Having sex on the first date
This is just absurd, is makes you look like a hooker(love peddler)

I don't agree with number 5
its only in Nigeria where young people will like themselves and start forming...
if you like the guy, you can have sex with him on your first date ...
any guy that thinks a girl is a bbitch cos of that is a fool and local

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by tmanuelle(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
yea that's true but I don't think its decent to show a guy your unclothedness on the first date if you're so hornnnny you'll simply endure untill the second date

...and how do you measure decency in this context?

Well, I agree with you - in your own 'singular' opinion
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
no matter the kind of home work mehn the girl is still cheap

but some guys pay heavily to make this happen atimes. As in most bae cant follow u home for sex on the first day if money is not involved.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by mizkeleke(f): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Not guilty of any
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
That reminds me of one babe my guy used to date with ......

We are living together and every time this babe visited us , the first comment she will make is this...... I'm going and you know that there's no time see you tomorrow. But the funniest thing my guy does is this ........baby why nah then my guy will stood up and held her .imagine this babe will forget going back home as she requested till six hours grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Coolguy89(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yea so true,especially begging for credit is a total self disrespect grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Coolguy89(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
mizkeleke:
Not guilty of any
grin r u sure?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Davotee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
yea that's true but I don't think its decent to show a guy your unclothedness on the first date if you're so hornnnny you'll simply endure untill the second date
nd wat diffrence wud it mek aftawards.... Strafin iz strafin my frnd it dozint mata weda 5th or 6th d8. Fanx

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by redcliff: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ordinarily, doing these things to your bae shouldn't be a problem provided one can afford them but the way some ladies makes it seem as if is their birth right is the problem.

What is bae abeg? Arghhh!!!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Keep exposing their yansh.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by mizkeleke(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Coolguy89:
grin r u sure?
Yea. Or Do u want pictures grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by sucess001(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
I wonder oo some girls are just to cheap

On the other hand, it means d girl knws what she wants...

Its a cheap girl dt will want 2 or three dates before giving d guy sex....

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=samflexxy post=29447914][font=serif]some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,

1)asking for credit
Some ladies are fond of this, they ask guys for credits, and as the guy give them he'll be expecting something in return.
Some girls are use to ask for credit I don't know why. ......
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ArcToyin(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree having sex on the first day doesn't make a girl a hooker but we fail to understand that just like we do have urges for sex so does the ladies, so it doesn't seem appropriate for us to tag someone a hooker for going for something they enjoy as well, it's like one going to a posh restaurant to eat and then get called longer throat. If a girl who had sex on the first date or whenever is labelled a hooker I think it will be fair to call the guy too a hooker, it takes two to have sex
i get you bt it brings one dignity whereas it defames the other.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ArcToyin(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i dont av to be sure cos am not cheap.....i have respect for myself...
it wil b nice keeping it up
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by patiencezee(f): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
@op, maybe u shud try check the use of "their, they and there" cos I see mistakes in ur writeup. #nooffence
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by tmanuelle(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have never experienced nos. 1 - 4. No. 5 happens though.

She wouldn't wanna ask me for credit. Fear nor go let am ask.

She wouldn't wanna ask me for tfare, but ofcourse, I do give the tfare most times without asking because I feel it's my responsibilty in as much as I am the one that invited her over.

She wouldn't wanna invite a friend along to a date for two. Fear nor go let her do am. Well I guess it depends on the kind of lady one talks to. #TeamMatureGirlsOnly

Well groomed ladies don't do no. 4. It's weird that it's even on the list. I think it only happens in Nollywood movies.
But really, does that happen? I guess it also depends on the kind of lady you talk to.

I don't see anything wrong in no. 5 actually, its all about people responding to their own feelings. If both of you feel attracted to each other, then you can go for it.

But fellas (not talking to boys now), abeg ona, any lady wey ona nor go fit get something serious with, mona jez free am.

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Sookul: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
ask themoo, shebi na later accusing fingers go dey point d guy, nawao
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Sookul: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

We are living together and every time this babe visited us , the first comment she will make is this...... I'm going and you know that there's no time see you tomorrow. But the funniest thing my guy does is this ........baby why nah then my guy will stood up and held her .imagine this babe will forget going back home as she requested till six hours grin
lol, ur guy na injection master d babe na im patient
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Sookul: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by vicadex07(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol but some might be witches posing as young gals...guys need to be careful too,so they dont sell there destiny for just 5mins enjoyment..lipsrsealed

Or ghost lady like u undecided
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Etoshil18(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol but some might be witches posing as young gals...guys need to be careful too,so they dont sell there destiny for just 5mins enjoyment..lipsrsealed
Clearing throat..point of correction; it's 30 good minute natural enjoyment
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by bullabong(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
vizkiz:
having sex on the first date doesn't make you a hooker, it means the dude did his homework wink
BANG!!!Dude! You is d man. Right on the dot
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
[font=serif]some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,

2) Asking for transport

Some ladies visit their boyfriends, when they are about to leave, they wld ask for transport. This behavior not only make them cheap it makes them look broke

It's ok for her to ask. Maybe she doesn't have.

If you have, give! If you don't, then borrow.

In her next visit, you can discreetly let her know you don't have much with you, or you tell her bluntly you don't have money in hand to give her for tfare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.