Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (57864 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
dasoul:
There is no rule to consider someone as been cheap..., a lady may not engage in any of the above mentioned habits but his guy might still consider her as been cheap. My advice is this: there is always a guy out there that will cherish you for who you are only if you are willing to let go and look the other way. ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE!

I was almost wondering if a runs girl pays her fare, buys call cards she is no longer cheap.

Sex on first date cheap? she becomes expensive on the second date I guess.

Dumb OP
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by summerflame(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2015
Guilty until proven innocent - Jay Z ft R.kelly
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
no matter the kind of home work mehn the girl is still cheap

And what do you call the guy? Expensive? A good player?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by gagzee(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree having sex on the first day doesn't make a girl a hooker but we fail to understand that just like we do have urges for sex so does the ladies, so it doesn't seem appropriate for us to tag someone a hooker for going for something they enjoy as well, it's like one going to a posh restaurant to eat and then get called longer throat. If a girl who had sex on the first date or whenever is labelled a hooker I think it will be fair to call the guy too a hooker, it takes two to have sex
whch kind isorkusor talk be dis
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Sike(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2015
But why always the Ladies tho?!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by liricyst(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Well..i have had three first date sex and i can honestly say that i enjoyed it...and they did too. But i haven't done that in like two years cos i now prefer to restrain myself and build up sexual tension in myself first...so i go for it 3rd date.

You are still in the oldies if you think girls don't operate under the same rules as guys!! Look around and don't be fooled. These days, a girl would totally love..and still totally cheat on you. Whether or not society or traditions favor the men in issues like that.....don't be fooled..the reality is very far from what you think. If you won't pass up on an opportunity to have a first date sex with a babe...then you have no right to condemn a lady who wants it bad on the first date

Last thing...if you have ever had sex on your first date..you would know how difficult it is...you must be on your A game..say the right things..do the right things....especially if she didn't have much alchohol. Mehn...try it na. Let's see how far you get
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by wildikeman(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Having sex on a first date is not bad o. Sometimes find closeness through sex. Or the chemistry is just too strong. Any guy that thinks the girl is cheap is a fvcking child.

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by liricyst(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2015
wildikeman:
Having sex on a first date is not bad o. Sometimes find closeness through sex. Or the chemistry is just too strong. Any guy that thinks the girl is cheap is a fvcking child.

You too much guy!!! My point exactly
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by summerflame(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Do you live in Nigeria? In France, we call babe 'BAE'... Thanks to Whiz Khalifa for the slang
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by summerflame(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2015
The "Hoes and Baes" ain't loyal.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Clinton207: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2015
I'm so shocked ooo,see the way we are confidently running after sin these days,as regard the number 5 pls lets in our quiet time study these scriptures 1cor 5:1-13,acts 5:20,matt 15:19.happy new year all
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2015
sucess001:

On the other hand, it means d girl knws what she wants...

Its a cheap girl dt will want 2 or three dates before giving d guy sex....

Three days to chop belle full before sex and she is not cheap? lolzzzzzzz

For you guys who think that first date gals are cheap, abuse that privilege and see what happens afterwards.

The thing is that teenagers are sex starved by virtue of not being socially competitive hence the mission is sex first!! as a student and a teenager trust me there is nothing else after sex.

For grown men who are not sex starved but on a mission, sex or not, the mission must be accomplished doesn't matter when and how.

This is where I blame the ladies, in a sane man's books, first date, quickie, delayed sex, is the same, so long as you did it, it makes absolutely no difference. Sex is sex, circumstances not withstanding.

When a woman gets pregnant for a man nobody asks where they did it? how long? after how many dates? because it is irrelevant.

Most men are on a sex mission only newbies are oblivious of that fact.
Some men will promise you marriage to get sex, introduce you to friends and family, engage you to get it spend heavily to get sex, however tough a woman think she is, there are men who are ready to slug it out with them.

This is my concern, why wait for so long to be emotionally attached to a man who is on a sex mission?
The more you wait, the more attached you are emotionally, once he leaves it will no longer be about sex for the girl, but also a disappointment.

If it happens often, she will end up an emotional wreck.

The big question is this : Is it not in your interest to give it early enough before you are emotionally attached OR
Close the damn! legs forever.

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2015
ArcToyin:

i get you bt it brings one dignity whereas it defames the other.

Sex does not denigrate a person, it is a backward African mentality.

Prost! tut! 0n is the oldest profession in the world, every pr0st! tute on duty is earning a living at the same time, he or she is curing a man who may likely have ended up a r@pist.

The moralty behind runs and prost! tut! 0n though debatable, but pros ceate a social equilibrium that I find conscionable.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
pressplay55:

mehnnnnnn
you can say that again,,
hahaha this is Hot!
I dont mind if we hook up,
but you dont have to dump me oo
my body need am always...

SMH
poverty of the soul
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by twerkjack: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree having sex on the first day doesn't make a girl a hooker but we fail to understand that just like we do have urges for sex so does the ladies, so it doesn't seem appropriate for us to tag someone a hooker for going for something they enjoy as well, it's like one going to a posh restaurant to eat and then get called longer throat. If a girl who had sex on the first date or whenever is labelled a hooker I think it will be fair to call the guy too a hooker, it takes two to have sex
GOSH I LOVE U ALREADY. SO THERE ARE SENSIBLE PPL IN NL AFTERALL.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by twerkjack: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
eminentme:
*clears throat*
ERM PLEASE O I DNT DO ANY OF EM BUH PLZ IS IT OK IF WE KISS AND ROMANCE ON THE FIRST DATE BUH NO PENETRATION. JUST NAKED CUDDLING, KISSING, SUCKING.....
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
twerkjack:
ERM PLEASE O I DNT DO ANY OF EM BUH PLZ IS IT OK IF WE KISS AND ROMANCE ON THE FIRST DATE BUH NO PENETRATION. JUST NAKED CUDDLING, KISSING, SUCKING.....
what's d diff btw maize n corn? .......lemme reply in pidgin. I dey say see oyinbo, u dey tell me see Rev father.

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ronald4lif(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
twerkjack:
GOSH I LOVE U ALREADY. SO THERE ARE SENSIBLE PPL IN NL AFTERALL.

Yes there are loads of us on NL. Thanks
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by twerkjack: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
eminentme:
what's d diff btw maize n corn? .......lemme reply in pidgin. I dey say see oyinbo, u dey tell me see Rev father.
OW MEHN SO HIS GONNA HATE ME NOW? WELL TO HELL WITH GUYS, ONE WOULD GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE, DENYING ONESELF OF THE THINGS ONE WANTS JUST TO PLZ A CONFUSED OPP SEX. SOME GUYS FEEL WITHOUT SEX, UR WAISTIN UR TIME, ND WHEN THEY HV IT, THEY SAY UR CHEAP EEEEEW, DISGUSTIN SET OF CREATURES (MEN ARE). GUESS ILL JUST STICK TO MY Love Machine THEN RUBBISH!!!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
twerkjack:
OW MEHN SO HIS GONNA HATE ME NOW? WELL TO HELL WITH GUYS, ONE WOULD GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE, DENYING ONESELF OF THE THINGS ONE WANTS JUST TO PLZ A CONFUSED OPP SEX. SOME GUYS FEEL WITHOUT SEX, UR WAISTIN UR TIME, ND WHEN THEY HV IT, THEY SAY UR CHEAP EEEEEW, DISGUSTIN SET OF CREATURES (MEN ARE). GUESS ILL JUST STICK TO MY Love Machine THEN RUBBISH!!!
yes nice one there. and pls don't fail to stick to ur love whatever when u're still a spinster at 43, u hear?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ArcToyin(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2015
jpphilips:

Prost! tut! 0n is the oldest profession in the world, every pr0st! tute on duty is earning a living at the same time, he or she is curing a man who may likely have ended up a r@pist.

The moralty behind runs and prost! tut! 0n though debatable, but pros ceate a social equilibrium that I find conscionable.
is only applicable to the married
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ArcToyin(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2015
jpphilips:

only those that are married will sex not denigrate. I will be glad if you can tell me where you got it from ' backward African mentality'? If truly prostitute is the oldest profession that doesnt make it morally. Compare it with stealing.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
ArcToyin:

only those that are married will sex not denigrate. I will be glad if you can tell me where you got it from ' backward African mentality'? If truly prostitute is the oldest profession that doesnt make it morally. Compare it with stealing.

Are you saying you don't know what the oldest profession is? why should you have an opinion on what you don't even have basic knowledge of?
Didn't you read the last paragraph of the post you quote?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jude4us(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Juliaann:
All

I don't ask for recharge card, TP fare,bringing my friends in a date,eating too much on my date or having sex on first day don't do all
.That's for the first day. What of the first DATE?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by harffie(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2015
ok

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ArcToyin(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
jpphilips:

Are you saying you don't know what the oldest profession is? why should you have an opinion on what you don't even have basic knowledge of?
Didn't you read the last paragraph of the post you quote?
u dnt seem to get me. If it is the oldest profession it is not morally justified. I now said if for instance stealing is the oldest profession will you it to be practiced?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by twerkjack: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
eminentme:
yes nice one there. and pls don't fail to stick to ur love whatever when u're still a spinster at 43, u hear?
WHATEVER! GO TO HELL! DUH!!!!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
twerkjack:
WHATEVER! GO TO HELL! DUH!!!!
affirmed!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by charlove(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Juliaann:
What makes u think its impossible for me not to be guilty in all that?
cos we are al humans...nobobody holy pass my dear
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Samyflexy... I agree with all but the last one. That's subjective. If you were really into her on the first date, you'd be hoping you got some action. So scratch that out.

Nonetheless, some men exhibit similar turnoffs.

- talk about their wallets (how big or not it is)
- brag about themselves being heroes to their friends (whom I'll later meet and realize he lied)
- talk about how just one kiss you and The female will want more (Nigerian men are not the best kissers, lol- inspired to open a school for that)
- going on a first date and they are dressed like "Prince"! (tight clothings are restrictive and screams desperation to impress)
-the belt worn on the pants is too tight and askewed because the pants are too big.

There are many other turnoffs..
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Victorjoseph(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

:::whr do you belong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.