Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study (24854 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:
Still wouldn't make me marry a man am taller than. My dad is short enough for us all

grin grin grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Richiy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tashamania:

grin grin grin

Iz true o

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by edwife(f): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
I was told short guys love and treat women real good,but very dangerous when they are betrayed....

Meanwhile,their money get them pretty wives....

grin grin

wink
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:
I was told short guys love and treat women real good,but very dangerous when they are betrayed....

grin grin

wink

Those pics sef...they get more ridiculous as you progress downwards.

The first is okayyyy....but the last is just a joke. How do they make love missionary style, I wonder? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by damiso(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Edwife all this your pinshures grin grin grin grin grin I think relative financial success helped the causes of this brothers sha grin grin Julius agwu had always joked that he would not marry a short woman as he had still not forgiven his parents for getting married to each other grin grin grin

Just joking...I think its an individual thing jare.

4 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by damiso(f): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The first is okayyyy....but the last is just a joke. How do they make love missionary style, I wonder? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Efe haf kee me..my imagination is going wild here grin grin grin grin grin grin

True love conquers All lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
damiso:

Efe haf kee me..my imagination is going wild here grin grin grin grin grin grin

True love conquers All lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My dear, I was just thinking aloud o!

Now I'm wondering if guys feel the same about vertically challenged / little women. (don't want to be rude) but is this really an issue for them same way as it is for most ladies?

Oya R231, Pennywise, and Truckpusher, come and give us a man's perspective / views about dating and or marrying really short ladies....
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by DeeBoiyy: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
See broad daylight lies. cheesy
The bro prolly hit your asss shege with his short muscles that are more firm compared to that of tall dudes which forced you to have a rethink if this is what you'd be ready to be receiving all night long for years. tongue
You can't even dig. cheesy
grin grin grin

there is this saying in my dialect that short people have their minds/heart located in their neck grin

3 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by RotrEmmanuel: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
what do u expect from a physicaly challenged person

make e trouble him wife na, make another tall cute guy help am service ha pu**y. grin

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:
I was told short guys love and treat women real good,

but very dangerous when they are betrayed....

grin grin

wink

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Missionary style will get his head ended on top of her stomach grin

Opoko !
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abeg, this thread na die. Chilli that story, I have been laughing for the last 15 mins grin

Efe, una get dorti mind sha, Jenny gaff spoil u finish.

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
This thread is not fair to short guys grin

R231 why didn't you find this study when I was still single and searching?
See better qualities shocked mehn.
And I was hell bent on tall dark and handsome.

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
grin grin grin

there is this saying in my dialect that short people have their minds/heart located in their neck grin
Short guys can pound anything that crosses their line silly.
The chick just dey front......ma Hommie sure did pound the shiit out of her lying asss. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Why na?

Are / were you the rejected short guy? cheesy cheesy
Nah......She would be begging me to keep her sorry asss and make it all mine. tongue
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Missionary style will get his head ended on top of her stomach grin

Opoko !

Kikikikiki! grin grin

Well at least, it's got to be better than d0ggy style where the guy will need a stool to mount his babe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

naijababe:
Abeg, this thread na die. Chilli that story, I have been laughing for the last 15 mins grin
Efe, una get dorti mind sha, Jenny gaff spoil u finish.

grin grin grin

I miss Jenny like crazy. She better come back soon.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
This thread is not fair to short guys grin

R231 why didn't you find this study when I was still single and searching?
See better qualities shocked mehn.
And I was hell bent on tall dark and handsome.

You can achieve it by crippling your man.
You heard about that old story about a city and kingdom of warrior women that cripples all their male captives and make them sex slaves because of a popular legend that says that crippled men are better fucckers because all their strengths concentrates on their waist. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
I guess we now know Truckpusher na short man grin

4 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

You heard about that old story about a city and kingdom of warrior women that cripples all their male captives and make them sex slaves because of a popular legend that says that crippled men are better fucckers because all their strengths concentrates on their waist. cheesy
see story. cheesy

How do they move the waist since they can't balance on their legs or knees?
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by DeeBoiyy: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Short guys can pound anything that crosses their line silly.
The chick just dey front......ma Hommie sure did pound the shiit out of her lying asss. cheesy
i think so too grin grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

Na dia way. Dem sabi vibrate.
Check him kini, you no go see anything but small fat sausage grin
Some of the whinners here follow. Dem just dey dodge the thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:
Lmao..... cheesy
Just trying to be fair to some brothers in the house. grin
You can try and find out for yourself. tongue
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Jisos of Otuke! I haff dieded o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truckpusher:
Lmao..... cheesy

After Chilli don warn me about a small fat sausage, abeg me too na atalako, see as I dey pick race grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My dear, I was just thinking aloud o!

Now I'm wondering if guys feel the same about vertically challenged / little women. (don't want to be rude) but is this really an issue for them same way as it is for most ladies?

Oya R231, Pennywise, and Truckpusher, come and give us a man's perspective / views about dating and or marrying really short ladies....

Short ladies got no problem. Most guys prefers that sef cos you get the feeling of protection.

Carrying them up and down.

But for short guys, who wan carry them kwanu grin

3 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
see story. cheesy

Apparently you've not crossed path with a physical challenged fellow.
I once had a friend that confessed about the sexual prowess of a physically challenged bro in the hood. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
see story. cheesy

Don't mind Truckpusher jare. We all know he's a journalist for Ikebe Super. tongue tongue

Chillis:

Haha!!

You sef, how you take know say his sausage dey small and fat?? cheesy cheesy

Truckpusher, don't mind her jare. Just post a picture of your palm. Your middle finger will tell us everything we need to know. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao..... cheesy

Yep, I speak for us all.

Post the picture of ya hand, guy and let us be the judge... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't mind Truckpusher jare. We all know he's a journalist for [i]Ikebe Supe[/i]r. tongue tongue

Haha!!

Truckpusher, don't mind her jare. Just post a picture of your palm. Your middle finger will tell us everything we need to know. cool cool

Check his Chinese round fat head. Those ones with fat round head , gets short fat kini.

Source :wiki

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
True Those are the kind of stories ikebe super publish.

Truckpusher have you been fvcked by a cripple before? grin
I don't want second hand testimonies.
Come out plain jare. I've always known you've been hiding something under that your beard and mustache.

EfemenaXY:

Don't mind Truckpusher jare. We all know he's a journalist for [i]Ikebe Supe[/i]r. tongue tongue

Haha!!

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Short ladies got no problem. Most guys prefers that sef cos you get the feeling of protection.

Carrying them up and down.

But for short guys, who wan carry them kwanu grin

Lordy Lawd!

This girl, you bad o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

Jisos of Otuke! I haff dieded o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After Chilli don warn me about a small fat sausage, abeg me too na atalako, see as I dey pick race grin grin grin
chilli is being economical with the truth.
That short dude did break something that was unbroken despite years of sexcapade.

I don't have to be short to know when a lie is being presented before me. grin
I'm just too smart for that.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
God knows Chillli is on a roll tonight. Truckpusher, just post a pic make we leave this matter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.