Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:08 AM

Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study (24851 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Everything darling grin[/quote] everything like what ?
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
does height provides protection?
You expect these people that are left behind to answer that question correctly?.....you'd be waiting for a long time. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
does height provides protection?

Kind of.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
And i told u where to get off the bus tongue
Lets leave this lovely thread to be what it is please smiley
You're already hauling asss? Ok then,I'll let it be. grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by edwife(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chills and efemenaxy have spoiled finish,followed by naijababe..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Truckpusher...

Truckpusher...

Truckpusher...

How many times have I called your name? Eh?

Why're you ignoring me like this na? Wetin I do you? Eh?

**stamps her feet, sniffles, and blinks alluringly at him...***
I use to think you were a guy. cheesy
Abi you be one those ladies wey carry beards? grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:
Chills and efemenaxy have spoiled finish,follow by naijababe..... grin grin

You're one of us. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
all I know is that the 21st century man has a lot to contend with. Adding height to that list is pure wickedness. What does the woman folk want ??
just tall(or a tall bank account),dark and handsome.. It can't be too much to ask for.
tongue
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kind of.
it doesn't fully provide protection yet its a criterion. Men and even those that are disadvantaged with height. It shall be well.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I use to think you were a guy. cheesy
Abi you be one those ladies wey carry beards? grin

And what if I am?

Guys don't sniffle? Or Stamp their feet? Or blink alluringly?

Forget that one jare. Now where's the picture of your hand? Just post it, damn it! angry angry
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by edwife(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Considering lifelong companionship, shorter guys may be the better choice. If it holds true that shorter men don't have as many dating opportunities, if nothing else, I think shorter men would try harder to be funny, caring, empathetic, honest, hardworking — and just be a gentleman. In that case, the rationale might be that they are more loyal. A taller man might see himself as being able to get a girl whenever he wants and may be more likely to stray. Short, average and tall women seem to mostly prefer taller men, but one must consider what type of intimacy is important to the individual woman. Perhaps she enjoys cuddling and nuzzling, and height would play a role in that.

This what i got on the net! grin grin grin

I am just a fair messenger cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
all I know is that the 21st century man has a lot to contend with. Adding height to that list is pure wickedness. What does the woman folk want ??
grin i feel sorry for you, but i just can't help it but laugh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And what if I am?

Guys don't sniffle? Or Stamp their feet? Or blink alluringly?

Forget that one jare. Now where's the picture of your hand? Just post it, damn it! angry angry
sissies does that a lot. cheesy
I ain't posting anything ,go get yourself a boyfriend and stop disturbing my peace..... grin

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
just tall(or a tall bank account),dark and handsome.. It can't be too much to ask for.
tongue
and the lady should be ??
I still maintain that height should not be a criteria after all, short men tend to be stronger cause of their center of gravity. All men can't be Kobe now
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:

If I could like the post +1000 times, I would! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Richiy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nmeri17:

my height is sufficient for yo dad's deficiency smiley
sweery PM me so we can talk cool

Sweerim..my pm button doesn't work anymore tongue
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
sissies does that a lot. cheesy
I ain't posting anything ,go get yourself a boyfriend and stop disturbing my peace..... grin

I am a guy.

A tall one.

I understand you're short, but it doesn't deter me. I like you.

Give me a chance lemme prove myself to you. I'm worth more than all these ladies throwing themselves at you... wink wink
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
well am not short. Just showing empathy for those men who are.

Don't worry, they can take care of themselves.

I'm suspecting they are the ones screaming submission and head and tail pass for this section.

Trying to compensate via writing. cheesy

One love y'all

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
for guys that are disadvantaged with height. It shall be well. Ladies keep ruling the world subtly but some guys won't open their eyes to see.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
and the lady should be ??
I still maintain that height should not be a criteria after all, short men tend to be stronger cause of their center of gravity. All men can't be Kobe now

Na wa o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
for guys that are disadvantaged with height. It shall be well. Ladies keep ruling the world subtly but some guys won't open their eyes to see.

* am not short by the way, just had to feel for my guys *
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by edwife(f): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're one of us. cheesy

Me? nah i am in the middle grin grin...

But joke apart,they sabi love well well ....

But for women, a sense of security and protection are key factors. A woman feels “more secure” when she is out and about with a tall man, she'd feel more nervous if she were with a man who could not protect her physically in case she were somehow threatened.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I am a guy.

A tall one.

I understand you're short, but it doesn't deter me. I like you.

Give me a chance lemme prove myself to you. I'm worth more than all these ladies throwing themselves at you... wink wink
oh Jesus! You must be one deluded fellow. angry
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:

But for women, a sense of security and protection are key factors. A woman feels “more secure” when she is out and about with a tall man, she'd feel more nervous if she were with a man who could not protect her physically in case she were somehow threatened.

Maybe, his booming voice would scare off any potential trouble makers...
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
oh Jesus! You must be one deluded fellow. angry

Don't be like that Truckpusher. Give me a chance...
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
it doesn't fully provide protection yet its a criterion. Men and even those that are disadvantaged with height. It shall be well.

Imagine cuddling your self in his arms on a cold night.

Short men hand sef no fit extend reach your stomach . The thing go just suspend for your back.

They just have to improvise sha like telling their women to do the cuddling grin

Above all, personality is what really matters

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:
Chills and efemenaxy have spoiled finish,followed by naijababe..... grin grin

I have been hanging around too many spoiled people. Time to return to my virgin Mary chaste sef, this is 2015 year of return to chastity and innocence cool
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
I also want a good husband o, make i get my 5ft7 self a 5ft5 husband grin lipsrsealed
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:

grin cheesy grin grin eduwife!

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:

You don't have to say that to make them feel anything bro.
You're making them feel important. cheesy
If they are interested they should come check you out, no time for Internet tall tigers like them.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Imagine cuddling your self in his arms on a cold night.

Short men hand sef no fit extend reach your stomach . The thing go just suspend for your back.

They just have to improvise sha like telling their women to do the cuddling grin

Above all, personality is what really matters

!

grin grin grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:

pics or you know the rest cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.