Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. (2932 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by TheRealMrStan(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/buhari-reverend-father-mbakas.html
Buhari: Reverend Father Mbaka’s Unfortunate Endorsement.

The absence of integrity even in the ‘house of God’ has always been a common feature of life in Nigeria. Men of God, though associated with lots of good deeds are also susceptible to unbelievable scandals and corruption. However, scandals and corruption are mere minor features when exploring the Political sphere, especially in Nigeria. So, when men of God decide to openly associate themselves with politics and politicians, it becomes cause for worry because the church already has enough problems of its own

During a chat with a friend of mine that attended Reverend Father Mbaka’s recent anointing of General Buhari’s candidature during a New-Year cross-over service in Enugu, he described the atmosphere as confusingly uncomfortable. Fr Mbaka is not a stranger to political controversy; he once had running battles with former Enugu governor Chimaroke Nnamani during his first tenure. Fr Mbaka was quoted to have sworn to renounce his priesthood if Nnamani won a second term in office. Nnamani won a second term, Mbaka remained a priest.

On New Year's day, most members of Fr Mbaka’s congregation left the Adoration Ministries Enugu very disappointed, as though all their prayers made all night had suddenly evaporated into Buhari’s pocket. My friend at the event said, “Knowing the love Enugu has for President Jonathan, What Father Mbaka did was like a Chief Imam in a Kano mosque telling supporters that Allah has endorsed Goodluck Jonathan. We all know that if this was the scenario in a place like Kano, that Imam may not survive it.”

Ironically, in November 2014, same Fr Mbaka had endorsed Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election when Dame Patience Jonathan attended one of his services, so what happened?

Sadly, when Fr Mbaka spelt out his reasons for no longer supporting Jonathan, it sounded like a script written by characters such as APC’s Lai Mohammed – vague, unintelligent, clownish, devoid of real issues and facts.

During Biblical times, men of God did anoint kings and leaders, most times very ordinary people with extra ordinary gifts from God. A situation where a CHRISTIAN man of God stands in front of his congregation and endorses a political candidate whose past utterances have supported imposing Sharia nationwide, Post-election violence against innocent Nigerians and tacit support for Boko Haram, then we have a big problem on our hands.

If we all sit back and study both Buhari’s and Jonathan’s ascendancy into the presidency, one might ask whose story sounds more like divine intervention? Buhari, a Northern military officer that rose in the ranks with doubtful educational qualifications; expelled a democratically elected government in 1983 and meted out selective justice at alleged corrupt officials based on tribe and religion. Or Goodluck Jonathan, a political nonentity and devoted Deputy Governor as at 1999, emerging Governor after his boss is impeached, shortly appointed as Vice-President to Yaradua, and again becoming President after Yaradua’s demise.

Fr Mbaka’s Buhari message may or may not have been well intentioned. But the manner in which that message was delivered to an already decided people seeking God’s face in other areas of their lives in the New Year smacks of a well orchestrated and highly insensitive political maneuver.

It is always best that we keep religion VERY far away from politics.
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/buhari-reverend-father-mbakas.html
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by kendrick9(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
A reverend father endorsing buhari? what a shame
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Make una let this issue rest abeg. If he had done something very good would you guys have been opening numerous thread on the issue

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by tolurainbow(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari till QPR. Cloth champions league
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Gmajor(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
men of God should stay away from politics simple
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Christians who fear the islamization of the country if Buhari wins are just hypocrites.

In the past few years GEJ has been president, we have seen unprecedented influence of pastors and so called men of God on the Presidency.
- no one would forget quickly his presence at the RCCG convention just before his last election.
- his constant trips to Israel to hit his empty head against a wall. Oyedepo and Oritsejafor, leaders of two of the largest Nigerian churches, were present with him.
- his much publicised affiliation with Oritsejafor, going as far attending the groundbreaking ceremony of his new university.
- while it took him months to visit areas ravaged by Boko Haram, he was quick to pay TB Joshua a visit after the collapse of one of the church's buildings.

It is important to note that I have no love for either of this bloodlust religions. I only hope that believers hinge thier decision on whom they trust to lead this nation forward on more important issues.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
In as much as I regard Mbaka as a charlatan and unfit for priesthood, should heavens fall now that one priest has withdrawn support for Jonathan? The President has been hopping from one church to the other and denigrating his position by kneeling before fraudsters who rob their congregation. Mbaka, like his Pentecostal counterparts are satisfying their voracious appetite in this electioneering period. It is a sequence. They will hand over to INEC officials, party thugs and law enforcement agents who will continue the party; while high profile lawyers are gearing up for the post-election carcass. It is a seasonal binge. After four years, it is repeated. The people don’t fit into the equation at any time.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by dre11(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hehehehe

No need of a diviner, pastor or imam to open your eyes and see that this government is corrupt and lying to every body about its policies and promises....

The Rev father was just saying the truth about GEJ.
I did vote for him during the last election thinking he would make a change.... Not knowing I just.....

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
this is why when I go to church, and the man of God starts discussing politics, I leave the church immediately....

Politics is for politicians. Clergies must stay off....

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by plaetton: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
kITATITA:
In as much as I regard Mbaka as a charlatan and unfit for priesthood, should heavens fall now that one priest has withdrawn support for Jonathan? The President has been hoping from one church to the other and denigrating his position by kneeling before fraudsters who rob their congregation. Mbaka, like his Pentecostal counterparts are satisfying their voracious appetite in this electioneering period. It is a sequence. They will hand over to INEC officials, party thugs and law enforcement agents who will continue the orgy; while high profile lawyers are gearing up for the post-election carcass. It is a seasonal binge. After four years, it is repeated. The people don’t fit into the equation at any time.
I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by PerfumeRepublik: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gmajor:
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by IgrigiMercenery: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
**grins**Many will give an arm to have this hit FP lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by englishmart(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm a catholic, but the way Mbaka talks in his audio tapes is really abhorrent....
If you are fit for politics, then denounce your priesthood and contest for the post of the house of rep first. Let's see if you will represent us well...
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pause and think.
Volunteers and donors to GEJ are mostly businessmen from the older generation, men with access to power and millions of naira. Volunteers and donors for Buhari comprise of mostly youths who are bearing the brunt of the failure of the older generation. Think before you vote. Buhari isn't the Messiah. The only reason he even has a chance in the upcoming elections is because GEJ has been a catastrophic, monumental failure. This isn't the time to keep quiet and say your vote won't count. It will, one way or the other.
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
englishmart:
I'm a catholic, but the way Mbaka talks in his audio tapes is really abhorrent....
If you are fit for politics, then denounce your priesthood and contest for the post of the house of rep first. Let's see if you will represent us well...
I am also a Catholic and I am not a Jonathan supporter but have followed Mbaka’s crusade from the adoration ground tragedy during Chimaraoke regime and I have just scorn for him. I looked behind him in the most recent infamous video and I couldn’t see anything to qualify as proper altar during his tirade. Would he say the same thing if the Blessed Sacrament was exposed on the altar?
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by CzarRex: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2015
englishmart:
this is why when I go to church, and the man of God starts discussing politics, I leave the church immediately....

talk true abi na xcuse for u 2 comot go c ur galfrend uh
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by TheMadame(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2015
As I write this workers in Federal establishments are still being owed their December salaries. Insurgency and insecurity everywhere. No electricity.No employment for our youths. Monomental corruption in high places.
Mr Jonathan is a monumental failure in government and an embarrassment to all who voted him in 2011.
Father Mbaka,only jumped on the bandwagon and stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by italo: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2015
englishmart:

You seem not to know that clergymen are citizens too.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by italo: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Gmajor:
Why are you more qualified to talk about politics than Fr. Mbaka?

Is he not a Nigerian?

Is he not an adult?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by freeradical(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2015
italo:
Why are you more qualified to talk about politics than Fr. Mbaka?

Is he not a Nigerian?

Is he not an adult?
Bros i disagree with your stance on this one. The Catholic church has always maintained an apolitical stance on political matters. He has insulted his office of priesthood by openly campaigning for the opposition. I have no problem with him criticizing a failing govt because as a priest he has every right to say the truth irrespective of whose ox is goared.

If you support this then what is the justification for the catholic bishops conference pulling out of CAN?
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by italo: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
freeradical:

Bros i disagree with your stance on this one. The Catholic church has always maintained an apolitical stance on political matters.
Can you show evidence of this? Any Catholic Church document or any other proof of this?
freeradical:

He has insulted his office of priesthood by openly campaigning for the opposition. I have no problem with him criticizing a failing govt because as a priest he has every right to say the truth irrespective of whose ox is goared.
Can you show proof that he campaigned for the opposition?
freeradical:

If you support this then what is the justification for the catholic bishops conference pulling out of CAN?

Please read the actual letter from the Catholic Bishops to CAN here:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/116774-why-we-pulled-out-of-can-catholic-bishops.html

Scroll down to read full letter.

Fr Mbaka has not said vote Buhari, he has only encouraged us to put religious and other sentiments aside and embrace change.

That is precisely the opposite of divisive politics that the Catholic Bishops accused CAN of.

*Note, i am neither in support of Fr Mbaka nor against him. I dont feel comfortable with the way he goes about certain things...i think he should be more prudent.

However, i havent seen anything wrong with the content of his sermon.
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by CzarRex: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
wetin concern me cos him don seee money na, bt anyway GEJ till Revrend Mbaka grows 7ft taller!!!!
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by freeradical(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
italo:

Can you show evidence of this? Any Catholic Church document or any other proof of this?

Can you show proof that he campaigned for the opposition?

Please read the actual letter from the Catholic Bishops to CAN here:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/116774-why-we-pulled-out-of-can-catholic-bishops.html

Scroll down to read full letter.

Fr Mbaka has not said vote Buhari, he has only encouraged us to put religious and other sentiments aside and embrace change.

That is precisely the opposite of divisive politics that the Catholic Bishops accused CAN of.

*Note, i am neither in support of Fr Mbaka nor against him. I dont feel comfortable with the way he goes about certain things...i think he should be more prudent.

However, i havent seen anything wrong with the content of his sermon.
With the bolded in your post we are in total agreement. The fact that he accepted PEJ about a month earlier singing a different hymn also makes the whole issue reek of politics. The climate in Nigeria now is primed for politics and as a man of God he ought to be careful of his utterances especially when he is speaking from the pulpit as a priest of the HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Brimmie(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2015
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

If you like distribute it to your whole village, it would not stop GEJ from winning. Irrespective of what Fr Mbaka says GEJ will still clear the east. I am a Catholic and a keen follower of Father mbaka over the years but on this one , I dare to say Fr you are on your own
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Brimmie(m): 5:57am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you like distribute it to your whole village, it would not stop GEJ from winning. Irrespective of what Fr Mbaka says GEJ will still clear the east. I am a Catholic and a keen follower of Father mbaka over the years but on this one , I dare to say Fr you are on your own

Pa Chukwudi, you should be holding GEJ by his bàlls for not paying you Pensioners. Old Man like you would die of heart attack come Feb. 14. cheesy
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Swiftboy(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
TheMadame:
As I write this workers in Federal establishments are still being owed their December salaries. Insurgency and insecurity everywhere. No electricity.No employment for our youths. Monomental corruption in high places.
Mr Jonathan is a monumental failure in government and an embarrassment to all who voted him in 2011.
Father Mbaka,only jumped on the bandwagon and stated the obvious.
There is God oh! You're the only one that's being owed...propaganda everywhere. Just because you dont want GEJ. Weldone...infact Buhari should win so I can mock y'all.
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by thinkdip(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Let me write my name down in case of attendance *run back to church service*
Re: Reverend Father Mbaka's Unfortunate Endorsement. by Caveatemptor(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2015
FG owes 70,000 workers three-month salaries
DECEMBER 30, 2014 BY FRIDAY OLOKOR, JUDE OWUAMANAM, OLUFEMI ATOYEBI, FEMI MAKINDE, SUCCESS NWOGU, STEPHEN UKA AND DANIEL GBABO
Coordinating Minister for the economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
No fewer than 70,000 civil servants in 30 Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government have yet to receive their three months’ salaries.
The Secretary-General of the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria, Mr. Alade Lawal, made this known just as investigations by The PUNCH revealed that states like Osun, Oyo, Benue and Plateau are owing their workers between three and four months’ salaries.
Prominent among the ministries listed by Lawal during an interview with one of our correspondents in Abuja on Monday are Education, Works, Labour and Productivity, Mines and Power.
He said, “About eight MDAs have been owing workers their salaries from October. The number rose to 11 in November and in December, hit 30, including departments and agencies.”
Asked what was responsible for the increase in the number of MDAs indebted to their workers, Lawal said some government officials involved in salary payments were engaged in a game of deceit.
He said, “They are telling us that some of the MDAs are involved in expenditure items different from salaries. They said they were spending on items not related to salaries. But that is not supposed to be the fault of the workers.
“There should be synergy in government whereby they have to work in tandem with the Budget Office and Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation. They know what they are doing, they are muddling up the whole exercise and suffering workers unnecessarily.”
He said the government had no tangible reason for not paying the workers, having promised to do so before December 24.
“As of December 22, they promised us that before Wednesday, December 24, these payments would be made. But as I am talking to you now, affected workers have not been paid.
“The Ministry of Works alone has about 26,000 workers. If you add them together, they can’t be less than 70,000 workers that are affected.
“We have been liaising with our people. But you know, this is a festive period and it has affected some of the trade union actions we intended taking. The promise that they made last week which they also told the press that they would pay before Christmas, we thought they were serious about it. But latest developments indicate that they are deceiving us.”
The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, had in a statement by her Special Adviser on Communication, Mr. Paul Nwabuikwu, on December 22 promised that the salary arrears of civil servants in MDAs would be paid before Christmas.
The PUNCH gathered on Monday that civil servants in states like Osun, Oyo, Benue, Plateau and Abia had a bleak Christmas as they are being owed between two and four-month salaries.
In Osun State for instance, the Chairman of state chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Mr. Saka Adesiyan, told one of our correspondents in Osogbo that workers were being owed October, November and December salaries.
The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Union of Teachers, Mr. Boye Abolarin, also confirmed that secondary school teachers were being owed October, November and December salaries.
Abolarin said that workers were subjected to hardship while politicians were feeding fat especially during the Yuletide.
Governor Rauf Aregbesola, however, blamed the development on the dwindling monthly allocations to the state.
Aregbesola, in a statement made available to our correspondent by his media aide, Semiu Okanlawon, said, “Either at the federal or at the state level, where is it that workers are being paid as and when due?
“We thought this situation will not last long. That was why we used our strategic reserve to augment salaries for one year. All our savings were spent on augmentation of salaries.”
In Oyo, the state NLC Chairman, Basiru Alli, said that the November and December salaries of some workers were being awaited.
He said, “I will not say that government in the state is owing us, it is actually delaying payment of workers salaries. As of now, not all workers have been paid November salaries. Some are still waiting for theirs. We do not know when the December salary will come.”
Asked what efforts the NLC was making to ensure all the workers got paid, Alli said that they were told by the government that dwindling allocations from the Federal Government were responsible.
“We hold consultations with the government from time to time and what we were told the last time was that it was not a deliberate attempt to delay the salaries but due to dwindling allocations, the state had to manage its resources.”
But the Special Adviser to Governor Abiola Ajimobi on Media, Dr. Festus Adedayo, said that all workers had been paid November salaries.
He said, “The state government is passionate about staff welfare. We are handicapped by the dwindling allocations from the Federal Government. We have a wage bill of N4.9bn but the allocation we have this month was N2.9bn. Last month, the state got N3.1bn from the Federal Government. We are working hard to ensure workers are paid the December salaries.”
The situation in Benue State is not better as the government is also currently owing three months’ salaries.
Before the Yuletide, the government owed workers five months’ salaries but it paid two months’ salaries at different intervals.
A civil servant, who pleaded anonymity told The PUNCH that a day to Christmas, some of his colleagues received alert for one month salary while on Monday, others received alert for their second salary payment.
The civil servant explained that they could not enjoy the Yuletide due to the debts they had incurred.
He said, “What the state government paid to us was used to settle debts .
“Mind you, we from the mainstream civil service are not on any industrial action but the state is currently owing us three month-salaries. I can tell you that the situation is worse for lecturers as they have been on half salaries for five months.”
Investigations by The PUNCH in Abia State indicated that while civil servants in the ministries had received their November and December salaries, their counterparts in the parastatals were being owed some months .
The Chairman, NLC in the state, Sylvanus Eye, said workers in the parastatals had not been paid November and December salaries.
He added that teachers as well as council workers were also being owed arrears of two months.
The state leadership of NLC had about three weeks ago picketed the office of the Accountant General over the salary arrears of the parastatal workers and for allegedly witholding check- off dues of the union.
When contacted, the Accountant General, Gabriel Onyendilefu, said that “the function of payment is dependent on available cash”.
He explained that in the past five months, the state’s allocations from the federation accounts had been dwindling following the constant fall in the price of crude oil.
In Kogi State, local governments’ workers complained that they only received half of their salaries for October and November.
They alleged that they still had some backlogs of salaries that were not fully paid.
A source, who pleaded anonymity, said the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Alhaji Abubakar Sadiq, had informed them that they would receive alert of their December payment on Tuesday(today).
The NLC Chairman, Plateau State chapter, Mr. Jibrin Bancir, told one of our correspondents that the government was owing many workers four months arrears of salaries and leave grants.
The worst hit are local government workers who have not been paid for about seven months.
Meanwhile, the NLC has directed its state chapters to furnish it with actual state of affairs in connection with the salary arrears.
Noting that it was criminal for any government to owe workers their salaries, the NLC said it would take a firm decision in a couple of days on the issue.
The General Secretary of the congress, Mr. Peter Ozo-Eson, stated this in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents in Ilorin on Monday.
He said, “We have not taken a firm decision on what to do until we get actual information on which state, what is owed, how many months and the actual amount from all the state councils. We hope that within a couple of days, these reports would have got to us and we would take a firm position on them.
“We would rely on the reports that we get from our state chapters. We are asking our state to advise us on salary payments and if there are debts. Based on that we are going to collate take appropriate actions in relation to getting those salaries paid.
“We condemn any state government that is owing arrears of salaries because the workers must be the first to be paid before they start spending on any other issue.”
Ozo-Eson said it was worrisome that even the Federal Government was owing some categories of its workers for about three months.
He lamented that some state chapters of the NLC did not give the national body a report on time that their members were being owed.
He stated that payment of workers’ salaries should be made a priority.
The NLC secretary said, “For us, it is criminal for any government not to pay workers’ salaries, accumulate them over months while the governors and other political office holders take their own salaries. Such is criminal. We are also aware that even the Federal Government is owing some categories of civil servants their salaries for over three months.
“This is extremely unacceptable. Whatever is the reason for that! In the case of the Federal Government, they try to explain it in terms of problems with migration to IPPIS system.We think whatever is the logic, those salaries and arrears need to be paid immediately.
“On state governments that are owing, unfortunately some of the NLC chapters did not bring it to our notice early enough for us to know that salaries are owed. If you owe a worker salary for a month, you have no moral obligation to expect workers to come and render any service.
“So to hear that there are states and large number of them that are owing workers for two or three months is completely unacceptable.”
Copyright PUNCH.All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
@swiftboy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: When The Anointing For Big Breast Goes Wrong.. / Why Would An African Convert/remain A Muslim When The Quran Says The Following? / Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.