Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better (4395 Views)

Nairaland Ads Or Adwords? / Is This Problem From My Firefox Or Google? (pic Attached) / Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
GodMode:

I haven't tried it with links or websites.. The method is about trying your best to reduce CPC on your ads...
ok.. thanks
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
henryobinna:
now you don't get what I meant.

on so many blogs lemme say tech blogs you see political sh¡t from adsense, tell me what kind of targeting is that?

google's targeting is only basec on location mean while my targeting is based on intereste of which NL does if you place your ad on a section that its relevant to

If you're a politician you should also target the keywords, politics is general reason been that voting is for all.
It all depends on keywords choose by advertiser.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

If you're a politician you should also target the keywords, politics is general reason been that voting is for all.
It all depends on keywords choose by advertiser.
oga I used politics as an illustration. you can substitue politics with finanxe, law, jewelries, health or any other.

now llet me tell you, the posibilty of an ad displaying a gadget or a computer on a tech site to be clicked is way more than a political or fashion ad to be clicked on same site. now that's targeting
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
henryobinna:
oga I used politics as an illustration. you can substitue politics with finanxe, law, jewelries, health or any other.

now llet me tell you, the posibilty of an ad displaying a gadget or a computer on a tech site to be clicked is way more than a political or fashion ad to be clicked on same site. now that's targeting

Are you PPC consultant?
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Are you PPC consultant?
why do you ask?
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by GodMode: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
henryobinna:
why do you ask?

Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2015
GodMode:

ⓞⓖⓐ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ that
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by GodMode: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
henryobinna:
ⓞⓖⓐ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ that

Didn't get it. NL's pm is bad.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2015
GodMode:

Didn't get it. NL's pm is bad.
ⓨⓔⓐ, ⓔⓧⓐⓒⓣⓛⓨ!! ⓘ'ⓥⓔ ⓜⓘⓢⓢⓔⓓ ⓢⓞ ⓜⓐⓝⓨ ⓜⓐⓘⓛⓢ ⓒⓞⓢ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ.

ⓦⓔⓛⓛ ⓘ ⓣⓡⓘⓔⓓ ⓓⓞⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓕⓐⓒⓔⓑⓞⓞⓚ ⓐⓓⓢ. ⓑⓤⓣ ⓦⓗⓔⓝ ⓘ ⓞⓟⓔⓝⓔⓓ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓐⓖⓔ ⓘ ⓢⓐⓦ ⓣⓦⓞ ⓟⓡⓞⓜⓞⓣ ⓞⓟⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by dazekid(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
henryobinna:
now you don't get what I meant.

on so many blogs lemme say tech blogs you see political sh¡t from adsense, tell me what kind of targeting is that?

[s]google's targeting is only basec on location[/s] mean while my targeting is based on intereste of which NL does if you place your ad on a section that its relevant to

This is wrong, the reason why the adsense ads you see differ from the site content is because google delivers ads based on user interest so say for example, if you were browsing on deals on cars on an automobile website and then you land on a health website, some of the ads you see would be for an automobile website that is advertising with google at that time, location is just an extra layer of targeting to make the ad content relevant to you.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
dazekid:

This is wrong, the reason why the adsense ads you see differ from the site content is because google delivers ads based on user interest so say for example, if you were browsing on deals on cars on an automobile website and then you land on a health website, some of the ads you see would be for an automobile website that is advertising with google at that time, location is just an extra layer of targeting to make the ad content relevant to you.
care to explain a little?
cos I don't get you
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by dazekid(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
henryobinna:
care to explain a little?
cos I don't get you

The ads you get are based on your browsing habits and not that they are not targeted, they are just re-targeted to an audience that google thinks would be interested in them and that is why you'd hardly see two people getting served the same ads.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
dazekid:

[b]The ads you get are based on your browsing habits [/b]and not that they are not targeted, they are just re-targeted to an audience that google thinks would be interested in them and that is why you'd hardly see two people getting served the same ads.
the bold is not entirely correct oga.
I've seen.so.many political ads from adsense on.people's sitw yet I rarely browse anything politics except on NL

the thing is, the ad you see is partly based on tbe site owner's preference.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by Grime: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Google Adwords. Cheaper, Broader, Smarter.

My gateman doesn't click on NL ads.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Grime:
Google Adwords. Cheaper, Broader, Smarter.

My gateman doesn't click on NL ads.
bold1=true

bold2= you mean you don't click on NL ads
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by Youngzedd(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
henryobinna:

the bold is not entirely correct oga.
I've seen.so.many political ads from adsense on.people's sitw yet I rarely browse anything politics except on NL

the thing is, the ad you see is partly based on tbe site owner's preference.

Google also uses cookies to serve ads.

I have asked you if you're PPC consultant and you haven't answer the question.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

Google also uses cookies to serve ads.

I have asked you if you're PPC consultant and you haven't answer the question.

yea @ first bold

@second bold,I asked you why you ask if am a PPC consultant but you didn't reply me
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by Youngzedd(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
henryobinna:

yea @ first bold

@second bold,I asked you why you ask if am a PPC consultant but you didn't reply me

Since you aren't, what you would have done is to "listen".

Happy Sunday.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

Since you aren't, what you would have done is to "listen".

Happy Sunday.
oga,you funny oh.

I want to get maximum result for my money
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by Youngzedd(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
henryobinna:
oga,you funny oh.

I want to get maximum result for my money

For sure, very important.
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Youngzedd:

For sure, very important.
now you see...
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by dazekid(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
You can check out my signature just in case though...
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
dazekid:
You can check out my signature just in case though...
you can't contribute yet you want me to try your signature
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by dazekid(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryobinna:
you can't contribute yet you want me to try your signature

Shior look at my previous comments
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by henryobinna(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
dazekid:

Shior look at my previous comments
oh.. sorry. i no.know say na you
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by joeybankz: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
I think Google ads will do a better job for you especially if you have an audience you are targeting, you can make use of the... I'll go with Google adwords anytime..
Re: Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better by SirLakes: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
dazekid:

You nailed it.... Claps....i totally agree with this

Adsense uses cookies n browser history

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Build An Ecommerce Site / Add YOUR Blog Url For Traffic / Creating A Mental Shift About Blogging In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.