Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! (1730 Views)

Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers / Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLKKOgBl_o
Start watching from the 20-24Minute mark.
This was cringeworthy to watch,Goodluck Jonathan and his fellow bandits in the church wet their pants.

1 Like

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by dammytosh: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019 in jail

7 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
dammytosh:
GEJ till 2019 in jail
Buhari is already sewing his prison uniform I hope he fixes Kirikiri before he leaaves office,even he decideds to run out of the country he will be brought back in a crate like Umaru Dikko.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by santos247(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
No need to even jail them. What sent Peter Odilli out of the street of PortHarcourt were he ruled for 8years will send them away into shame and oblivion. During Rivers reconciliation panel of 2007, he opted to appear in Abuja. We will use facts and credible detail audit to send them home and die in silence. Ask IBB

3 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Really

K
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by aare07(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sai Buhari 2015

4 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is awesome......God bless Men of God like this Rev Peter Akinola and Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka

On watching this,i couldn't help but notice the discomfiture and uneasiness etched in the face of the VIPS present

I am sure never in their accursed lives will they want to be under the ministration of people like Rev Akinola,Fr Mbaka and W.F Kumuyi

I even learnt that Pst Sam Adeyemi also blasted the 'Goodluck' mantra upon which people voted for GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by StealthyMe(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
They'll do all they can to stop Buhari from winning the election...cos if he does lipsrsealed
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
StealthyMe:
They'll do all they can to stop Buhari from winning the election...cos if he does lipsrsealed

It's over for them they will fight tooth and nail against Buhari,because they know jail awaits.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
beopened:
This is awesome......God bless Men of God like this Rev Peter Akinola and Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka

On watching this,i couldn't help but notice the discomfiture and uneasiness etched in the face of the VIPS present

I am sure never in their accursed lives will they want to be under the ministration of people like Rev Akinola,Fr Mbaka and W.F Kumuyi

I even learnt that Pst Sam Adeyemi also blasted the 'Goodluck' mantra upon which people voted for GEJ
More men of God should come out against the corruption bandit and protector in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by minister2015: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
CORRUPTION means JONATHAN & JONATHAN means CORRUPTION. Thank U rev. Mbaka, Akinola and others.

6 Likes

Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by flyingdutchman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
OWOLO SANTOS, is that you
santos247:
No need to even jail them. What sent Peter Odilli out of the street of PortHarcourt were he ruled for 8years will send them away into shame and oblivion. During Rivers reconciliation panel of 2007, he opted to appear in Abuja. We will use facts and credible detail audit to send them home and die in silence. Ask IBB
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
minister2015:
CORRUPTION means JONATHAN & JONATHAN means CORRUPTION. Thank U rev. Mbaka, Akinola and others.
Seconded
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by agabaI23(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2015
I didn't see where he begged Jonathan to say Amen. I I saw where he asked the congregation to say Amen and the response was poor. The First lady was even more obvious from the angle of capture. I also saw where the man of God told them not to say Amen but repent. Poster should also repent from lying. NB I watched the portion you recommended.
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 04, 2015
agabaI23:
I didn't see where he begged Jonathan to say Amen. I I saw where he asked the congregation to say Amen and the response was poor. The First lady was even more obvious from the angle of capture. I also saw where the man of God told them not to say Amen but repent. Poster should also repent from lying. NB I watched the portion you recommended.
He told them to say"Amen" only if they are ready to repent. Goodluck Jonathan was'nt ready he wanted to contiue looting and protecting his fellow bandits raping the country and embezzling billion of dollars.
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by agabaI23(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2015
seges:

He told them to say"Amen" only if they are ready to repent. Goodluck Jonathan was'nt ready he wanted to contiue looting and protecting his fellow bandits raping the country and embezzling billion of dollars.
It is always good to say what you see or hear and not what you wished to see or hear.
Re: Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
seges:

Gbam! On point!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Ribadu Escapes Mob Attack In Adamawa / APC's lies about buhari's interview / Jonathan: I’ll Bring Opposition To My Cabinet If Re-elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.