Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio (16255 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by GodMode: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Sadusky:

Mr. Akpabio, who said he did not share the
sentiments that the February elections would
divide the country along religious lines, said
the exercise would rather unify the country
and usher in brotherhood and brotherliness
between Christians and Muslims
“Because God did not make a mistake in
creating over 280 tribes and putting all of
them together as one, the next election will
be about love, not religion. It will help unite
the plurality of Nigeria and not allow religion
to tear us apart,” he said.

it wasn't god that put nigeria and her tribes together. It was the british..

This akpabio guy is sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2015
akpabio is talking about peace for treasury looters. he is talking abt continuity of nation cluelessness and destruction of peaceful pple. how can a nation continues with wanton destruction?mismanagement of resources..corruption,embezzlement. , insecurity, darkness, austerity, visioness, economic retardation and retrogression. ,mass unemployment, ....the akpabio pple can vote for gej if dy choose to continue dz path of gej. but should dy seek a change, then ....vote enmass for gmb.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Too much dog peppersoup affecting this man's reasoning. Why will there be peace with a man that his regime has put Nigeria on travel-warning in many nations.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by koruji(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2015
And if GEJ is not re-elected you will start a war?
I hope the one-eyed GEJ, DSS and POLICE that will only hear when APC gives it back to this buffoon will turn on their hearing aids Pronto and clamp Akpabio into detention.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by html14java(f): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2015
otbliz:

Brother, how old are you?
Please you should learn manners of addressing people, especially those you don't know.

FYI am an akwa ibomite, living in uyo. I have enough clues but not a fucking one though
Which Akwa ibom are you? Serving as a batch C corper or wot?.

Gimme your address or remain silent
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by yetunsbay(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
what ring leader? pls shut up. this man is possibly one of or possibly the best governor in nigeria. have u visited akwa ibom to see the transformation he has done.. u have no fuck1ng clue
lolz did u mean the Stadia?
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by personal59: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Donmarrius:
It's obvious you are a kid,who doesn't know that war isn't fought with sticks,but arms and ammunitions.we av' got crude oil to exchange for arms/ammunitions,what do you av'?.parasite
And u think war is an interesting game I pity u or u think any state alone can fight Nigeria as a country without being destabilize itself mind u most of those who knw hw it start (war) don't usually knw how it end u better pray cos I can't imagine people like u shouting war or u think is going to b like American movie where actor no dey die I will refer u to the civil war to read more and how they both recruit more, how the leader run away living d followers to die like a fowl only for him to come back grow old, die and av a first class befitting burial I sorry for u
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by jimoesi: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2015
I think this governor should be arrested for insinuating that if Jonathan loses peace may not reign thereafter.but that would not happen cos the govt of the day only sees a crime as one if committed by an opposition.
the government of GEJ has lost it a long time ago.

God help nigeria
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by acenazt: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Donmarrius:
It's obvious you are a kid,who doesn't know that war isn't fought with sticks,but arms and ammunitions.we av' got crude oil to exchange for arms/ammunitions,what do you av'?.parasite
please don't bring crude oil into the matter here. If you must be Told. Crude oil is just the dominant Mineral used its just not the only One available.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by luvmijeje(f): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
The governor, who spoke in Uyo at ​an​ interdenominational ​Church service, urged Nigerians to allow the continuity of President Jonathan’s administration in the country.

That solution is the election of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for a second term in office,” the governor said.
“When you do that, you would show that you are not a religious bigot. When you do that, you would show that you are not an ethnic jingoist and that you believe in the unity of this country,”

This is indeed a paradoxical statement. If akpabio believes in the unity of this country, he should have gone to the mosque to deliver his nonsensical statement.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by anigbajumo(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
what ring leader? pls shut up. this man is possibly one of or possibly the best governor in nigeria. have u visited akwa ibom to see the transformation he has done.. u have no fuck1ng clue
shut up jhor,we ar diffusng ideas on peace u ar saying transtorthief agenda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2015
let me start preparing for war ooo incase if jonathan loose,bcus the threathing of dis SS people r becumin suspicious
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by HIHMAZA: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Let me tell. U just one fact Gej is a failure let just give up pls
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by Ogum(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2015
mrofficial:
So voting out the clueless president is wrong? Which kind country be this? Then what is the reason for election? INEC should cancel the election then so that the clueless GEJ can proceed until 2019.

These crazy people we have as leaders do not respect our choice.
my bro we shouldnt be fighting over other peoples interest. it is truth that a bird at hand is more than thousand in the forest. I am here only to say what i experienced this xmax, it took me just 3hrs40min to travell from lagos to imo state. it is just like a miracle cos the roads are more better than before. This is the kind of thing we need in this country and not fighting on every social media for people who will automatically forget us when elected........

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2015
i kip hearing change nd countinuity....u mean change and countinuity in fuel prices,number of abductions and bombblasts, in devaluation in currency,ways of stealing dat is nt corruption......God is watching

besides who let dis dog awt of the cage?
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by BlackHuman(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2015
#BringBackOurGirls
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by otosa(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Akwa Ibom citizens were no longer doing menial jobs on the streets of Lagos. grin grin grin Degree in Liaspychology
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Donmarrius:

You must have been preparing for this your war ! Yes, you have crude oil to exchange for ammunition but you definitely do not have what it takes to win a battle/war-Brain ! I hope Tompolo is servicing his 'warships' because you guys will need them very very soon. Countdown continues,good day.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by lacasa: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Please watch ur mouth before you make any silly comment against ND.

Issokay!

In that case, The ND should pls tell Akpabio to watch his mouth too

"Everyone's mad bt not all are roaming"
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by dhidden: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Alleinad:
This election is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Fear Not, vote your choice. GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL, just accept the final verdict with peace.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by webtech: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2015
What is he saying,if he also like,he can join the Boko Aram when GMB had won the election and start bombing...yeye man,just like talking trash
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by dhidden: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
GodMode:

it wasn't god that put nigeria and her tribes together. It was the british..

This akpabio guy is sh*t.

You call yourself "GodMode" yet underestimate the powers of God. Nothing arranged in this world that God does not know and Nothing so arranged that He cannot scuttle. Nothing is above Him and Nothing below Him. He can do and undo if He wants. ALL POWERS BELONG TO HIM
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Martin Luther King did it.
Nelson mandela did it.
Kun yu did it.
Barack Obama did it.

VOTE ...GMB..OSIBANJO Come Feb 2015 to allow them do it.

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by GodMode: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2015
dhidden:

You call yourself "GodMode" yet underestimate the powers of God. Nothing arranged in this world that God does not know and Nothing so arranged that He cannot scuttle. Nothing is above Him and Nothing below Him. He can do and undo if He wants. ALL POWERS BELONG TO HIM

I'm agnostic atheist...

god/satan does not exist... The things that created earth don't have anything to do with earth.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by chemali: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Is this not a veiled threat against the people of Nigeria? Shouldn't the DSS caution this man? Or is it only Amaechi's voice that causes the DSS to reach orgasm spewing threats.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by kolokolobi(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2015
"Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”
Jonathan said this while interacting with Nigerians mainly diplomats working in the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, UNECA, and the African Union, AU, in Addis-Ababa." This was in 2011.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by brightisodje(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
otbliz:
Yes ofcourse,
Peace for you Akpabio, cos GMB will purge the corrupt out.

And you just happen to be the ring leader
Bross u funny grin
otbliz:
Yes ofcourse,
Peace for you Akpabio, cos GMB will purge the corrupt out.

And you just happen to be the ring leader
Bross u funny
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by segnys007(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Donmarrius:
I've seen dumb comments, but this is the dumbest! In fact to say you're dumb is putting it mildly, you're hopelessly dumb
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by brightisodje(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2015
danjumakolo:
Martin Luther King did it.
Nelson mandela did it.
Kun yu did it.
Barack Obama did it.

VOTE ...GMB..OSIBANJO Come Feb 2015 to allow them do it.
look at them thives scam again I'm tired of u all kk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by shiffynaani(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
it's a must for him to transform Abia considering the STAGGERING amount of money he receives each month from the FG. He's not in anywat the best.other state especially from the southwest do not receive quarter of the money he receives from FG and he's are still competing with them. What a shame!
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by BABANGBALI: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2015
ضقغ ل زب زبببفغه زبببسفايععنيلعزيرئىىةؤع
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio by nigerianvenom(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
otbliz:

Brother, how old are you?
Please you should learn manners of addressing people, especially those you don't know.

FYI am an akwa ibomite, living in uyo. I have enough clues but not a fucking one though

shut up there.if u are from aks u would have been wiser than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents / ICPC Uncovers ₦450 Million Hidden In Bank Account By Court Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.