Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) (48990 Views)

Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
rip
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by saintTim(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sad
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by akinswaggs(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
May God help us
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by duni04(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
See injured people! And people are just watching! Dem no fit carry them go hospital?
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by SIRKOL(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
DAMN!!! Life is so short, F**K!!!
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by youngjulious: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
I fit slap de person wey snap dis pic
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Inallilahi Wa inna ilayhi rajiun to any Muslim that loose it's life
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
The drivers have no knowledge of the highway code, their driving skills are = zero and they are always in a hurry to get to end destination , no value for life, MONEY first even if it means early DEATH.

I narrowly escaped death 3 years ago in on of these mobile coffins.

So so sad.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by knightsTempler: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
May God deliver his children in this perilous time.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by M4gunners: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
In this January God have mercy on us.Rip
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by tyson99(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
so sad
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by duni04(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:
the annoying thing is the guy in the second pix trying to snap the face of a dying person when people were trying to help. That guy is everything that is wrong with Nigeria
As in! Someone should have collected the guys phone and slapped him
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by mrking3(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Instead of you to help, na photographer you choose to become for the scene angry
you guys should stop thinking from your Anus! Has he done any bad to bring the news to our notice? You ungrateful folks will still be the ones to shout Picture or "idonbilivit" .... he witnessed an accident scene and decides to bring it to our notice with picture evidence and you guys are here spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by phlame(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:
the annoying thing is the guy in the second pix trying to snap the face of a dying person when people were trying to help. That guy is everything that is wrong with Nigeria
I wanted to say thesame but refrained when I realised the op is guilty of same, but if he didn't I bet we wouldn't have this thread.

Not saying it is right though.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by spanzed(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Eewwwww , may the soul of the dead rest in peace . cry

I pray i never witness an accident . embarassed
samehia.....
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by synergycom19: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
It's better to drive yourself if possible because this drivers don't know the value of human life,if you ask them to be careful theyinsults and tell you that you are bad luck person or a witch or they have been driving even before yiu are born

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by funkiebully: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
This Benin asaba express way is becoming notorious for accidents.

On 31st December 2014, while coming to east for new year, I witnessed a fatal accident between Nissan xterra nd toyota spider.

Omg, the nissan suv sumersaulted and d rear axle pulled while d Toyota scattered it's parts on d road n veered into d bush.

I saw a dismembered leg from knee down. Was a gory sight to behold, could imagine the anticipation from people at home waiting for their loved ones only to get call of sad news.

May such not b our portion this 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hollawaley(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
If there were means of transportation trust me @op won't even see people to take their pic...frsc came and took the dead and gravely injured to the hospital..those frsc people i wonder if they had a heart cos the girl on the floor was also injured bt nt much and at the same time needed a medical interference bt frsc went nd didn't come bak they believed other survivors'll sort out themselves chai deris God o
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:
Rather than help you are there snapping pics...

useless generation

What is this one saying? abeg park well
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by tartar9(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
more pinshures or Adonbilivit.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
These drivers will not learn, FRSC have warning about maximum kilometers per hour, so that even if there is tire bust you can still control it, but drivers will not hear

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by indomitable234: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cursed with a camera phone
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by PrinxPeera(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
kamez:
OP people were dying and all u could do was to take pictures for nairaland abi? Instead of helping out..

It is well...
Would you have commented if the op haven't posted this?balderdash!!

This is really sad, may the soul of the dead once rest in peace and for the casualties, wishing them quick recovery.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by 1miccza: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Amen I've witnessed tons and have been in one too thank God that I'm alive to tell the story
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by seunmuje: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided quite unfortunate,may der. Soul RIP,. Tyre Burst is an unforseen incident n not so easy to leave d brake in dat kind of situation,but I pray God keep guiding Us.Amen.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by emirateprince: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op that babe on black tight, I know you av her control pls can I av her mobile number wink

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by 1miccza: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
May the soul of the dead rest in Perfect peace in Jesus name
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by ylaa(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
CAPITAL AMEN.
hrhobi1:
May thunder fire those guys snapping pics.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by dmcdad: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Amen sist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Plymouth Prowler Spotted At The Palms, Lekki (Pictured) / 7 Reasons Nigerians Will Buy This N160m 2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.