Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,082 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Getting Past Your Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Past Your Ex (4933 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / Photo:which Will You Save First, Your Ex Or Your Phone?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Past Your Ex by rukkyland(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jamean:
KissQ.... Mi yerhuwe grin
marvho...omote. oma ghare?
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by peedeeasobie(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
KissQ:

Niovo mi yonre, mavo na

you didnt say you were from equatorial Guinea!
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by KissQ(f): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2015
peedeeasobie:

you didnt say you were from equatorial Guinea!
Lol
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by KissQ(f): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
rukkyland:

marvho...omote. oma ghare?
Ey omome ganre
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by rukkyland(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
KissQ:

Ey omome ganre

oyo ma..
mi ma bi si urhobo na re..mi davhe egba ememera..
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by buggaboo: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's all about memory.
The more Intense an experience, the more space it takes up in our memory.

The only way to remove it from your memory is to have many other experiences of the same intensity. But alas that's not always possible so you end up being stuck trying to forget someone.
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by KissQ(f): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
rukkyland:

oyo ma..
mi ma bi si urhobo na re..mi davhe egba ememera..
OK,oyoma
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by Uniquexty(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
It's so hard to forget your EX especially when the break up was due to situations beyond your control like genotype/blood group or no support from parent. It still hurts and will linger in your heart. I still try to check up on my EX and see how his life is going. I spy on him and it hurts when you see them with another girl undecided
You really know the feeling. Will the pains ever stop?
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by zeezahbee(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Uniquexty:
You really know the feeling. Will the pains ever stop?
It will, when you move on with the another wonderful guy and remember that what will be will always. I just concluded that what if we married and he died the next day. god forbid but that thought cured the heartbreak grin
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by frakdon(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
DesperateGuy:
U cnt forget ur ex, its d price u pay for once loving them. We jus try our best to accept the situation at hand and move on with our life.
hitting the nail on the head here bro...... Yu correct
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by frakdon(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
KissQ:
Ey omome ganre
make una never spoil the show nah!
Re: Getting Past Your Ex by frakdon(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
yu can't forget yur ex yu fight the thoughts cuz as for my own experience e go dey there...

I jst had to fight it hard very hard ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) / My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.