Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown (12382 Views)

MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by 2324xclusive: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
source >>>> http://www.2324xclusive.com/2015/01/2324xclusive-update-finally-revealedsee.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DHRaLyJtFqY/VKgiYyPQebI/AAAAAAAADWs/w4Dna_CA-c0/s1600/vvv.jpg[/img]

In a recent interview with Hot 97’s Ebro in the Morning, Chris Brwn spoke about how much it’d take to get him on a track!

"It depends, Some people I give a homie price to…The most I charge is like $250,000…If the song’s already a hit, then I’ll get on it. But I’m still gonna take some publishing…and if they say they can only give you $30,000, I need 50 percent of the publishing."

"Cause I’m gonna get on the record, not to toot my own horn…I’ve gotten on records from a new artist and they’ve went No. 1. I will take a percentage of the publishing. If I’m gonna give you a No. 1, I’m gonna capitalize off it as well." He Said.

So, According this revelations by The American Pop Artist..it Would Cost Wizkid About $200,000-$250,000...That's a whole lot of money in Naira about N33million!
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Olukokosir(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
story dat touch ... dz can't make front page news

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by vonn(f): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
How much profit will he have left from the track abi album undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by dannydaniels(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
i dey find job diz people dey here dey tell me shi.t....mtswee
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by figlio(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
K
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Trust Whiz kid will pay the homie prize of 30k dolls. Who cares about the publishing. They don't make that much from it anyways. He can make his 50% whatever.

That's what I'd do if I were Whiz.
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Really?

K

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
story 4 d gods,33m ko 33m ni
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by CrazyScientist: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Afrok(m): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2015
Is that Chris B or they placed his look-alike (PhotoShop, doll, whatever) beside Wizkid? The guy's legs (Chris) looks bleached . Pay him #33m and sell ur gold and cars to pay others undecided. 33m ko, 33cm ni...
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by DjAndroid: 5:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Afrok:
Is that Chris B or they placed his look-alike (PhotoShop, doll, whatever) beside Wizkid? The guy's legs (Chris) looks bleached . Pay him #33m and sell ur gold and cars to pay others undecided. 33m ko, 33cm ni...
Everything na photoshop to una.
So you have never seen wizkid and Chris Brown on stage before?

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Brymo: 5:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Wizkid said it cost him nothing, where did u get this from?
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Brymo: 5:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Wizkid said it cost him nothing, where did u get this from?
And d photo, pretty boy's head is nt balanced.
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Afrok(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2015
DjAndroid:

Everything na photoshop to una.
So you have never seen wizkid and Chris Brown on stage before?
boss jokingly i said Chris B's legs looked bleached to me, abii na tattoo? that was why i said his pic looks unreal to me. May be oyinbo don dey bleach then tongue.

Happy first Sunday and a new week sir...

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by hahn(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Afrok:
boss jokingly i said Chris B's legs looked bleached to me, abii na tattoo? that was why i said his pic looks unreal to me. May be oyinbo don dey bleach then tongue.

Happy first Sunday and a new week sir...

Chris Brown isn't Oyibo(caucasian), he's a black american so its possible he has tried to lighten his skin colour
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Dreyl(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2015
hahn:

Chris Brown isn't Oyibo(caucasian), he's a black american so its possible he has tried to lighten his skin colour
yes he's mah nigga.
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Afrok(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2015
hahn:

haha... That means naija bleachers get role model be that.
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by hahn(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Afrok:
haha... That means naija bleachers get role model be that.

Abi?
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by Afrok(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
hahn:

Abi?
Yes nah my brother...
Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by darmochy1(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm! Money talks. 250k USD for a track? No be small thing.

Re: Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown by qadeerkug(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2015
nah by force to featured him"" undecidedbuh sha does bitchis gat money like king Lucifer

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Offers Scholarship To 10 Students Of UNILAG Through Praiz / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death / Photo: Muna's Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.