Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Car Spare Parts Job - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Spare Parts Job (1568 Views)

Bringing In A 20ft Container Of Car Spare Parts. / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Original Car Spare Parts Dealers Thread (within Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Spare Parts Job by docmr8: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hello to all of you.

i am from Greece, Europe.

i had a suggestion from a Nigerian to invest money into Car spare parts bussines (especially for Mercedes cars, benzin, from 1975 year models to 1995 year model.

Can you inform me about this kind of job in Nigeria (Lagos)? about the import Taxes i have to pay? the money i have to spent to create a company in Lagos?
Price for Mercedes 124model - 201model, engine kit?

Thanks in advance,

1 Like

Re: Car Spare Parts Job by docmr8: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2006
Please,

any information from all of you, will be very helpfull for me.

Thanks in advance,
Re: Car Spare Parts Job by Logba: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2010
docmr8 ,

Were you able to have head way with this spare part business? I am also want to go into the business and would want to know how far you have gone.

I will expect your response soon. I can be contacted at yk_olalasisi@yahoo.com for more private discussion.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Car Spare Parts Job by benchwest: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
is any of you in europe?.if you are in europe heat me back to my email, i reside in europe and have been in the biz for 6 years.
i  can be helpfull in both buying and that of selling .
biachwest@hotmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NA WAH O FOR NAIRALAND / Buy Cars Form Cotonou And Still Save Up To 100 To 150k Than Buying From Lag / SOLD! SOLD!! 2004 Honda Accord(end Of Disscusion-tin-can Cleared)------1.750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.