Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

/>¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ (1495 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/>¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
VOTING CRITERIA

OPENER -- 1point

RHYMES -- 2points

FLOW -- 1point

METAPHORS -- 2points

PUNCHLINES -- 3points

WORDPLAY/PUN -- 2points

PERSONALS -- 2points

CLOSER -- 1point

Deadline is sunday the 4th of january, 2015. 4pm prompt.

Verses should be posted by battlers on or before the afforementioned deadline!

NO COMMENTS UNTIL THE VERSES ARE POSTED ND VOTING IS CONCLUDED, PLS!

Goodluck!
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Geoxpress(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Let's post!
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Geoxpress:
Let's post!
i'm on ma way to church now. But post n i'll follow suit. No time
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Geoxpress(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
MUST READ :-
*really, check out the pronunciation of some words.. Before passing judgement..
*lotta wordplays, didn't really display em
*weapons free; a military term, meaning open fire, or u can shoot.
*Max Payne(1st bar) is a third person shooter...follow d build up pls
*"E max"('E'ly Max) its a Monster truck
*claudio, is a man born with an upside down head.
*Claymore, is an explosive.
*we knw most times, bittches chase Princes.. Get the build up.
We know Max, cancelled his vote for BIS, then went for Emaprince
*L/D MAX, is maximum Lift drag ratio in Jets, for angle of attacks... Science students!?
*the "b" in climb is silent... Climax, means something exciting.
*Tekken.. Japanese fight. "In" in america(u knw the pronunciation ryt?)

I'm with two of my niggs, 1st and 2nd shooters send every Lugar/@ him.. he dodges em, bt inna minute, I bring 'Max Pain'... I'm the Third Person Shooter!!!/

He sees me from afar, and he's of course panicking!/i come a bit closer, nd he can't 'calm' dwn.. He's breaking the law of gravity!!!/its a sure death for him/cus it won't "cost" ma niggs shitt 2 get his head... Once their 'weapons free'!!!!/

100% of my brain's unlocked, my nick name's Lucy!/so he definitely 'can't' beat me.. Cus he's a Pu§sy!!!/Yes! This fuccker's dumb!/hes on my death ride..nd his fans be shouting "E-maxx "E-maxx" cus he's getting killed on a 'Monster's Truck'!!!!/

I go beat this animal, then display am for Nat Geo!/den afterwards, my goons go come hang yo!/den we go set the place on fire, dn leave am 2 "burn with an upside down head" lik say im be Claudio!!!!/(born with an upside down head)

He's dumb, u never see the guy go front/he shows his result to his parents, they like 'WHY OH GOD!?'/so u see? He's dumb... Bt if he cmes trying ta 'Claim more' on the brains... Yall would see his mind blow up!!!!/(claymore)

His goons are bitches, nd this nitwit's to!/for he does bittchy tins, and tink it's really cool!/cus in BIS vs Prince, we saw him cancel his vote for BIS...nd suddenly he 'goes for the PRINCE' like what Bitches do!!!!/

This nigg lacks damn flows!/so my goons will hit ya head bro/hes getting weak, they tke a hint and let go/of his head, then let me shoot the 'L over D MAX' like a 'Lift - Drag - Ratio'!!!!/

I'm a parasite, and this host is dying!/my goons pop out the guns, and the bloke be crying/hes begging.. But I 'Climb Max' shoot his head.. And his death is "Most exciting"!!!/

Fact is this faggôt's so wack!/he should back off... Or I'd pack up those macs... And shoot the 'Big L' @ him.. Aint talking "Lamont Coleman"!!!!/

I really think we should stop hyping him!!/cus things would only end up tragically/u might just suddenly/here he's dead... Cus once he starts getting the "hype....attentions", hed really die of a High BP!!!!/

I'm way close to him... Now tha gees frightened!/i shoot the Lugers at tha prick's right knee!/give him jabs.... Hammer him badly!/then once the 'Tec In'.. Max is dead... Japanese Fighting!!!!!/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by kr0ne(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
*deleted*

2 Likes

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Warning: stay away if you have no idea.

Final learson to geoxpress

it is a fact/ this weakling is wack/ i'll give kim a slap/ for thinking G's crack/ top 10 list, G is leading me, max?/ i'm sure G thinks he's dreaming infact!/
cos when we fought i finished him last/ he should'nt be needing
rematch/
i'mma snatch his 'spine' if he believing he's back/ pull the 'pipe' from 'xpress', so liquids will splash/
plug his 'cord' to ma phone n socket! use it quickly to charge/

y'all allow me deal with two f@gs/ listen to my plight/ if G believe he's fly/ i grab macs! i'mma fire fly! No blinking of light/
G is dull like kim with no reason to be bright/ you both lame, you should be twins in this life/ smash your brains together till you thinking alike/

G loves living life... He been pleading to leave quick/
delayed this rematch cos i believe he still weak/ now he thinking he's real sick?/
he been bragging like I'm killing this gimmick/ but we know this G empty! The minutes' been ticking/
kill him with black voodoo, as i beat him on TIME ... If he being a Green witch/

off the top, i punch than you would know/ they HAIL when i drop ma futile blow/
my freeze spoil xpress ... like storm that come as brutal snow/ i've got that unique flow/ you don't wanna get max mad, as long as you live, geo/
cos when hit by a Mad Max, you die! along my Fury Road/

i'm a julius berger/ furious worker/
i will land diggers, shovels, n rakes on xpress/ i work hard to gain more respect/ but geo a foolish berber/
they say Xpress is bad, i say give me as a contract to be executed proper/

no homo, i'm f*cking this b1tch! Like poseidon's trident/ no hiding, sly wit/
the northpole, i'm cold like it's climate/ I break this human, when i come to carry being ........ like jack sparrow and his pirates/

yeah i wound to kill pricks/ i could , tear n bruise him with whips/
but instead i squeeze triggers quick/
call these bullets tse tse flies ... Cos when i'm shooting these clips/ they pierce n put him to sleep/

i handle teks/ .... to make this nigga die an awful death/ i roll shots at him, peeps open mouths wide! ... he'll die an AWE FULL
death/ cos when my barrel flex/
f*ck GX! i will X G . . . like being left with . . . 25 alphabets /

y'all witness the bull slaughtered this night/ the fool's not a real
guy/ geo gets f*cked, screwed up in diss fights/
against rebel he got subdued more than midnights/
dark was all over xpress. . . Who spoilt the street lights?/

i'mma f*ck his girl n have no regret/ my commando inspect/ her puss-bush like patrol forest/
put my d1ck-cream on her face like Funbact-A Treatment/
geo, while i woo ur girl, you better goto the kitchen..... Boy, start toasting bread/

this dude should respect max today/ cos you tresspassed n got slayed/
this battle was a walk over for me. Why? i quickly took express as a way/
why? i just killed you! I QUICKLY TOOK XPRESS @SS AWAY/

hehe

#Elymaxcray

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tag:
Lagunna
Emaprince
Ibime
Mikuz
Darkrebel
Coogar
Limerick
Guykhena
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
Loonat11kk
Thunderstorm
Elymaxiimus/ElymaxCray
Fuckyouhard
007Bruce
Heywhizzy
Gottoboy
Testerfuze
Krizzkuts
Glaciers
PaulThor
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Willsofsteeel
Warriblood (King Of Wordplay )
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Dklef
Sammcarter
Iceskidd/Sokrates
RapAcme
SmokingGunz
Devilmaycry
BARS
Gladyys
Ojoawo
JOEmystic
G3n3sis

pls ur votes are needed here. Thnx smiley

1 Like

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Emaprince: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015

grin grin grin

MVGT Elymax

I don't know....it seems you guys just scrbbled this real quick and posted..it doesn't look to me like verses well thought over before scripting..I expected more especially from Elymax..geoexpress has verses better than this too..all in all,good one guys!!
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
this is what happens when you waste time on Facebook battling especially RG
...i mean..what the ffuck were you thinking bro(geoxpress)? why did you have to explain all your lines..? ... damn it ..

MVGT -- Elymax .. .
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by 007Bruce: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm a parasite, and this host is dying!/my
goons pop out the guns, and the bloke be
crying/hes begging.. But I 'Climb Max'
shoot his head.. And his death is "Most
exciting"!!!/

MVGT - tie
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Heywhizzy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
this sh1t is too tight mhen..

opener- geoxpress

rhymes- elymax

personals- tie..I love that dark was all over express..it was properly used nd goes for Prince like what b1tches do..lol

metaphors- geoxpress..born with an upside down head..the wordplay in it wasn't what striked me sha..too common burn nd born..anyhow,it just got to me

wordplay ~tie,to many play on xpress by elymax nd play on max by geo..gosh,just saw that Greenwich but no going back..chai,I jes saw claymore,now it's balanced

flows~ tie

punchline~ elymax ..imma snatch his 'spine' if he believing he's
back/ pull the 'pipe' from 'xpress', so liquids
will splash/
plug his 'cord' to ma phone n socket! use it
quickly to charge/

closer~ elymax

mvgt elymax
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by goshikid: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
elymaxiimus got this for sure!!
vgt
-maxiimus!!
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Guykhena(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
you don't wanna get max mad, as long as you live, geo/

Its a pity most won't get this,one of the disadvantage of doing movie references,,

Btw
MVGT - Max,,
Geo did well tho,but this is a new era we need hard hitting punches,he tried with the metz(the ish he explained everything before his verse,just non-professional,it took the fun to decypher away),)..

1 Like

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Geoxpress(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus, come and close this pls. Its already 6 - 1 in ur favour.

Darkrebel, forget it man

1 Like

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Geoxpress:
ELYMAXiimus, come and close this pls. Its already 6 - 1 in ur favour.

Darkrebel, forget it man

your verse was aight ..but explaining your lines removes the Sting from your punchlines... in case of next time ..
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Geoxpress(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Darkrebel:

your verse was aight ..but explaining your lines removes the Sting from your punchlines... in case of next time ..
I got u...
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by obainojazz(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
mvgt- max jare
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by GIYAZZ(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Elymaxiimus I call you out. Accept and die!!!

Wack iddiot!

1 Like

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by XAVierTeenjnr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Just new here. .am watchinq
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Gladyys(f): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Nice shii just seeing this.....
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Testerfuze(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wats the essence of voting when everyone has already voted in Max favour? undecided
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Dklef(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
lools @testerfuse

1 Like

Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
*****closed***** elymax wins this
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by obainojazz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
*Thread reopens *
seun never vote..
Re: />¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Warning: stay away if you have no idea.

Final learson to geoxpress

it is a fact/ this weakling is wack/ i'll give kim a slap/ for thinking G's crack/ top 10 list, G is leading me, max?/ i'm sure G thinks he's dreaming infact!/
cos when we fought i finished him last/ he should'nt be needing
rematch/
i'mma snatch his 'spine' if he believing he's back/ pull the 'pipe' from 'xpress', so liquids will splash/
plug his 'cord' to ma phone n socket! use it quickly to charge/

y'all allow me deal with two f@gs/ listen to my plight/ if G believe he's fly/ i grab macs! i'mma fire fly! No blinking of light/
G is dull like kim with no reason to be bright/ you both lame, you should be twins in this life/ smash your brains together till you thinking alike/

G loves living life... He been pleading to leave quick/
delayed this rematch cos i believe he still weak/ now he thinking he's real sick?/
he been bragging like I'm killing this gimmick/ but we know this G empty! The minutes' been ticking/
kill him with black voodoo, as i beat him on TIME ... If he being a Green witch/

off the top, i punch than you would know/ they HAIL when i drop ma futile blow/
my freeze spoil xpress ... like storm that come as brutal snow/ i've got that unique flow/ you don't wanna get max mad, as long as you live, geo/

i'm a julius berger/ furious worker/
i will land diggers, shovels, n rakes on xpress/ i work hard to gain more respect/ but geo a foolish berber/
they say Xpress is bad, i say give me as a contract to be executed proper/

no homo, i'm f*cking this b1tch! Like poseidon's trident/ no hiding, sly wit/
the northpole, i'm cold like it's climate/ I break this human, when i come to carry being ........ like jack sparrow and his pirates/

yeah i wound to kill pricks/ i could , tear n bruise him with whips/
but instead i squeeze triggers quick/
call these bullets tse tse flies ... Cos when i'm shooting these clips/ they pierce n put him to sleep/

i handle teks/ .... to make this nigga die an awful death/ i roll shots at him, peeps open mouths wide! ... he'll die an AWE FULL
death/ cos when my barrel flex/
f*ck GX! i will X G . . . like being left with . . . 25 alphabets /

y'all witness the bull slaughtered this night/ the fool's not a real
guy/ geo gets f*cked, screwed up in diss fights/
against rebel he got subdued more than midnights/

i'mma f*ck his girl n have no regret/ my commando inspect/ her puss-bush like patrol forest/
put my d1ck-cream on her face like Funbact-A Treatment/
geo, while i woo ur girl, you better goto the kitchen..... Boy, start toasting bread/

this dude should respect max today/ cos you tresspassed n got slayed/
this battle was a walk over for me. Why? i quickly took express as a way/
why? i just killed you! I QUICKLY TOOK XPRESS @SS AWAY/

hehe

#Elymaxcray

link me up to the latest thread___please!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't Big L Regarded As One Of The GOATS Like 2pac, Nas And B.I.G? / Dope Femald Hardcore Rapper Needed / Nairaland Rap Interview Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.