Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101414 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by adsonstone: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2015
nlMediator:
I've listened to all of them in person, with the exception of Pastor Kumuyi (who I've listened to or read) and Rev. Areogun (who I've not heard of until now) I endorse your list. These are men God has used mightily to impact our generation. I'd add George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel. He's a walking Bible.

Seconded.

I've also not listened to Pastor Areogun in person, but he produces a devotional (with his wife), 'Spirit Meat' which I have read several editions a good number of times. It is 'rich.'

He is really blessed.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by joseph1832(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
dhaewood:
[size=58pt]PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI[/size]
What a nice way to let everybody know you attend DayStar Christian Centre.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by adsonstone: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2015
They've all impacted me in one way or the other.

God bless them all.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Freshtomato(f): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Bishop David O Abioye was born in the late 50’s to the family of Pa and Mrs Abioye from Kwara state. A graduate of mechanical engineering. He is a senior pastor in Living Faith Church... Aka Winners Chapel.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
ObiChiz08:
My list, more than 7:

1. Bishop David Oyedepo

2. Bishop David Abioye

3. Pastor Paul Enenche

4. Dr WF Kumuyi

5. Pastor Olukoya

6. Pastor Sam Adeyemi

7. Dr Creflo Dollar

8. Pastor EA Adeboye

9. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
A typical igbo tribal bigot!
Is it a sin 4 u 2 add Pastor Bakare in place of d foreigner Clefo Dollar 2 ur bigoted list?
Don't let hatred 4 truth kill u oo!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by chubbygal(f): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Prophet TB JOSHUA and pastor Dr.Paul ENECHE of Dunamis
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by henryadex(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Well all of them are good but the Holy Spirit is the best teacher

GRADUATION GOWNS SEWING AND RENTAL
CLASSICAL PRODUCTION
FITTED ACCESSORIES
CUSTOMIZED
FROM NURSERY- UNIVERSITY
ACADEMIC SCROLLS
CALL 08028370836 or08058584592
www.graduationgownventures.gnbo.com.ng
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by edgideon(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Jehovah's witnesses too
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Primate Ositelu
Really love this man

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by okych16(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Op. what do you mean. where is Rev. DAVID OGBUELI of DOMINION CITY. on this your list... if you listen to that man, bros you life must take a new shape. if you know WHO i'm taking about hit like

10 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Freshtomato(f): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Dr Pastor Paul Enenche is a Medical Doctor now a full time Minister. He is the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC) Abuja, Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by litetias(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravening wolves. (Matthew 7:15)
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Andrew3(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2015
REV NTIA I NTIA

With a call to "stir men into the fullness of God", Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Preaches the word of God with a rare audacity and an unflinching authority. As he does, God confirms his word with signs and wonders following. Testimonies of healing, deliverance, restoration and on the spot demonstration of the miracle working power of God are hallmarks of Rev. Ntia's ministry.

He is the senior pastor of Full Life Christian Centre, a multi dimensional, power based excellence minded church whose growth and spread is a national phenomenon to the glory of God. The church has a network of branches across the country.

With his anointed messages of hope, revival and restoration, Rev. Ntia I Ntia is reaching millions of lives across the globe through his city-wide crusades and conferences, numerous books, the monthly Fresh Word Devotional and a thriving Fresh Outpouring TV broadcast in both terrestrial and satellite stations.

He is married to Pst Mrs. Ukamaka Ntia and they are blessed with three children

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Clinton594(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Naledi14:
TB Joshua. That man makes so much sense!

good to hear that..... even though it was most of your people who died at the collapse
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Stalemate:

Just the way your life has been torn apart with cynism. Go and sturdy(not read) more about the word of God and re-evaluate your self. My humble advice though.
Is that why your life has continually be in a stalemate?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by deevatee(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Permit me to add pastor tunde Bakare, pastor david chuks ogbueli of dominion city..deze men spill it just d way it is.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by gebest: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls remove chris oyakilomhe's name and replace it with Rev'f Ejike Mbaka.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
@op, all this ppl you just mentioned are motivational speakers. They don't preach/teach ppl about repentance. Rather, they will tell you there life story and how they gave god all they had and god multiplied their coast.

Let me tell You . Nothing no man will tell an hungry man that will make the hungry person believe that there's christ. Unless you quench his hunger first.

All this so "god of men" should sell all they have and feed the poor. You will even see that the rate of ppl that will make heaven will increase.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Janet101(f): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Where is pastor Sam Adeyemi on dis list?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by JoeCutie(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians and their always annoying sentimentalism!

So the only "Men of God" you should listen to in Nigeria are the Pentecostal "Men of God"?

What happened to the Catholic & Anglican "men of God"? Rubbish! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hon4real(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
T.B. Joshua is a man of wisdom oooo
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
The fact you put Oyakihlome and Oyedepo there already ruins the list. Next please!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Goddys(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
If you die on this earth without listening to the preaching of the anointed Man of God,Pastor Lazarus Mouka of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement,then you miss the most refined,unblended and unbiased word of God..This is no joke.
'A christian is not a sinner,and a sinner is not a christian'-Lazarus Muoka
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by iamord(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
diablos:
So wat happens if i dont get to hear frm dem b4 i die
I wonder
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by donbabade: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
U re wrong, concerning kumuyi.
Had a very serious issue concerning d dressing of one of his children during d so-called child's marriage in jamaica I think. He almost resigned.
benuejosh:
pastor W.F Kumuyi and brother Gbile Akanni the least or better still the Non controversial pastors in Nigeria. almost every other pastor listed there has had a taste of public rubbishing for one shady deed or the other but not for kumuyi and Gbile. i respect this Men of God.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by iamord(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Goddys:
If you die on this earth without listening to the preaching of the anointed Man of God,Pastor Lazarus Mouka of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement,then you miss the most refined,unblended and unbiased word of God..This is no joke.
'A christian is not a sinner,and a sinner is not a christian'-Lazarus Muoka
no wonder we have a lot of brainwashed fellows . I marvel at the folly of a lot of religious people
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
where is the name of bro tb josh
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Dikemaria(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
they are all Heretics! deceiving people! There's only one, Church,That founded by Jesus Christ himself, The Holy Roman Catholic church! outside which no one os saved! their just deceiving the people with their false teachings

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by emmasege: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Revd Olushola Areogun is a good teacher, but not nationally & internationally renown. Apology to RCCG members, Pastor Adeboyes preaching doesn't really move/affect me the same way Kumuyi, Oyedepo do. Papa Ayo Oritsejafor deserves a mention on that list; he's a seasoned teacher/preacher of the Word & so is Mathew Ashimalowo.
I don't intend to sound tribal but I must challenge my igbo brethren to produce just one internationally renown man of God like any of the aforementioned, all of whom are yorubas with the exception of oyakhilome. Even the highly reverred Catholic cardinal Onaiyekan is Yoruba. God places in prominent positions, men whose hearts are right with Him & not those who are all out to make immediate gains.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by emmasege: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Janet101:
Where is pastor Sam Adeyemi on dis list?
I change the channel the moment it's his time. I've had enough of motivational talks in my life. Even Joel Osteen doesn't appeal to me anymore. I can pick up any motivational books in lieu. I need life changing & eternity preparing messages.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by stevoski2(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in Erin-ijesha.He is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s, kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag. He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of Ibadan. He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner

2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye
born at ifewara, osun-state. He is the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God. A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos. He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi. In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit and most respect in Nigeria

3)Dr D.K Olukoya
founder of the mountain of fire and miracles ministries. He holds a first class honours degree in microbiology from unilag,PhD in molecular genetics from Reading university united kingdom. A researcher with over seventy scientific publications to his credit. He is a revival of apostolic signs,holy ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of God power to deliver. He trains your hand to wage war and finger to fight. His mentor Late Pastor Joseph Ayo Babalola.He believe in stop them before they stop you. Married to Shade and blessed with a son Elijah toluwani. He believes in deliverance and aggressive prayers

4)Brother Gbile Akanni
lives in Gboko is a teacher of the word he holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts christians. He doesn't run a church. He is an itinerant preacher. A man with high understanding of the bible. His ministry LIVING SEED is a weekly fellowship gathering. He has great depth of the word of God. Married to SADE

5) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
PhD holder,general overseer of Christ Embassy .Author of several books among which is the life changing Rhapsody of realities.He is a full time man of God filled with the spirit and depth knowledge of God word. Divorced due to unkown circumstances with his wife Anita

6) Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun
is an ordained minister of the gospel . He is the founder of Life Oasis international churches. His radio/TV programmes LIVING BY ANswer is aired across Nigeria. Author of spirit meat which is freely distributed. He is filled with the holy spirit and his words from the pulpit are powerful.married to Oyenike

7)Bishop David Oyedepo -
born september 27 1954.into a muslim family of Pa Ibrahim in omu-Aran kwara-state. He is the founder of Living faith church worldwide known as winners' chapel. Has the largest auditorium in the world and richest pastor in Nigeria. He is one of the most powerful pastor he is an author and the chancellor of over 2 universities. He is a motivational speaker and teaches on how to give and be prosperous with depth knowledge of the bible ,married to Faith

NB: please add other men of God you have really learnt from and their brief history,never forget behind every successful pastor there is a "pastoress"include their wives names.
Thanks
hve u heard of ABD-RU-SHIN author of d Grail message in the light of truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.