Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101405 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Listen to TB Joshua and your life will exude the core values of Christianity if you're willing

Listen to Bishop Oyedepo and take back your sonship.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by chingydaboss(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Lazarus Muoka of the lord's Chosen shud top the list..
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Seems most of you haven't heard about DUNAMIS "Snr pst Paul Enenche" those in Abuja would know about him.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
IDEH42:
You forgot to add Dr pastor Paul Enenche

Bishop Oyedepo is on the list.... He's ably represented.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
donstevico:
keep deceiving yourself

Between you and I who is being deceived? Blind sheep.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by emperorizzy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
You forgot to add pastor Sarah omakwu of FAMILY WORSHIP CENTRE
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by scana042: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
pastor JP Ndukwe snr pastor House on the Rock Nnewi Grace court.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dikemaria:
they are all Heretics! deceiving people! There's only one, Church,That founded by Jesus Christ himself, The Holy Roman Catholic church! outside which no one os saved! their just deceiving the people with their false teachings

The last place to raise a genuine Christian is the Catholic Church.... My wife father is a knight so she is a cadet but I know God more than the father..... I was a Catholic until some years back.... I know the difference..... Your sonship is forever in the hands others, as a Catholic...

Go to any new miracle church and see the influx of Catholics to receive one deliverance or the other because they don't know a thing about God.. As a Catholic I used to know a woman of God that ministers to the reverend father's on Sunday.... There pictures are there with her.

Until you become a son you can't be useful to God and his agenda.... And sonship is a reward for diligence in your pursuit of the word of God.

Catholic Church is a non no... Explain why everyone is not entitled to the blood during communion.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015

Prophet T.B Joshua - My Role Model...

[size=15pt]Always my no 1[/size]
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
smartcet:
@op, all this ppl you just mentioned are motivational speakers. They don't preach/teach ppl about repentance. Rather, they will tell you there life story and how they gave god all they had and god multiplied their coast.

Let me tell You . Nothing no man will tell an hungry man that will make the hungry person believe that there's christ. Unless you quench his hunger first.

All this so "god of men" should sell all they have and feed the poor. You will even see that the rate of ppl that will make heaven will increase.

No matter what you give until you give the word and it is received the 'hungry man' will remain hungry..... Only the word beautifies and decorates a man... It is the lath of the just that shines..... God is moved only by his word that you understand not your condition... His commitment is to his word not you.. If he locates his words in your spirit you are set for the next level... Until then it is struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

A typical igbo tribal bigot!
Is it a sin 4 u 2 add Pastor Bakare in place of d foreigner Clefo Dollar 2 ur bigoted list?
Don't let hatred 4 truth kill u oo!

How is he a bigot... Not one of his mentioned favorites are Igbo by tribe.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
savanto:

@ROZZAYY,
I hope u are married and 'keeping your marriage' Marriage is a long distance journey. Don't count yourself successful just because you have ran only five miles. There is still much distance ahead of you to be covered. It takes two people for a marriage to work out fine...not one. God has the blueprint of our lives and everything will work out good for the righteous. It is just a matter of time. I still maintain that what Pastor Chris is passing through in recent times may be part of God's scheme of things.
Shallom.

Divorce can never be part of God's scheme for any man more so a servant.... He said no man should put asunder..... There's nothing God demands of you that requires you divorce your wife
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
chccho:
Nice list i have listened to some of these pastors with an open mind n i was truly blessed but my issue is with pastor chris n TB joshua,anytime i try to listen to them dey dont seem to make any sense to me...i dnt knw y but their teachings never sink!!!!

TB Joshua is a healer.... He really can't make you a god and saviour that your born to be..
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Themandator:

How is he a bigot... Not one of his mentioned favorites are Igbo by tribe.
Read between d lines. If Father Mbaka hasn't openly endorsed APC's candidate, d guy would 've slotted Father Mbaka's name in d 1st position, I knw his type.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
gerona:
THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES, AUCHI. A MAN OF GOD LOADED WITH THE WORD AND GIFT OF PROPHECY. WITH HIS TEACHINGS, I TAKE HOLINESS SERIOUSLY!!!
WORD! I love the way he teaches. You can never be bored when he is dissecting the word of God smiley
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Read between d lines. If Father Mbaka hasn't openly endorsed APC's candidate, d guy would 've slotted Father Mbaka's name in d 1st position, I knw his type.

You called him or her an Igbo tribal bigot and I'm stating that his list doesn't not support your claim... All his favorites are, in the main, Yorubas'.... The first 2 are my favorite anytime any day

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by datarex: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
kinnex:
Anytime you find yourself in the ancient city of Abeokuta, remember to stop by at Father's House, Odo-eran, Obantoko, Abeokuta..

You will find a man sent by God who has been a blessing to thousands. Only fools doubt proofs. I am a living witness. Several other destinies have been shapened and fragrance added to their lives.

His name: Pastor Wale Akinronbi (A Man of extra-ordinary grace and anointing)

He blessed me through his message while serving in Abeokuta. I missed his teachings.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by coolshegs10(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
I rep MFM and Dr Dk Olukoya

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by mikeobk(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Listen to TB Joshua and your life will exude the core values of Christianity if you're willing.
You'll learn practical Christianity thru loving, caring and giving.
A MAN WHO SELLS ANNOUNTING WATER abi na ANOINTED WATER. true men of God dont sell God's healing.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by troy20(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
With all the love for these mortal men, if there msgs doesn't improve you as a person,if it doesn't improve your relationship with people,if it doesn't teach you empathy and love for humanity, then its everything unchristlike and of no essence.if am not modelling my self like christ who should be the model for which my actions and moral concience should be always questioned,then what's the purpose of being born again in him.and just like I always say, you don't go telling people God exist.your actions speak enough
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Gwizatasie: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
kinnex:
Anytime you find yourself in the ancient city of Abeokuta, remember to stop by at Father's House, Odo-eran, Obantoko, Abeokuta..

You will find a man sent by God who has been a blessing to thousands. Only fools doubt proofs. I am a living witness. Several other destinies have been shapened and fragrance added to their lives.

His name: Pastor Wale Akinronbi (A Man of extra-ordinary grace and anointing)
I think you're a funaabite?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Zackem(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Apostle Johnson suleman is also a very powerful man of God. in fact, I respect him so much.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ROZZAYY(f): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Themandator:

Divorce can never be part of God's scheme for any man more so a servant.... He said no man should put asunder..... There's nothing God demands of you that requires you divorce your wife
Bros abeg y u dey answer dem, I don't respond to such stupid posts dats y I ignored dem, if dey don't like wat I said dey can jump enter lagoon, if dey don't know wat is written in dier bible. Fact still remains pastor oyakhilome I cannot listen to him let him go and work on his marriage. Anybody who quotes me na OYO cos I won't reply.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ihesiuloa(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
I respect prophet TB joshua but he is well known for healing and miracles the list above are people who teaches indepth about the bible.They are fact I gathered but we are all entitled to our opinions anyways,you can write about him.
Please would love to know
Your topic is NIGERIAN PASTORS YOU MUST NOT FAIL TO LISTEN TO you didn't emphasis on NIGERIAN PASTORS WHO PREACHES WELL'!
More so, if you pick pastor W.F kumuyi, pastor Olukoya,pastor adeboye these men I know are true preachers of the Word' I wouldn't subscribe to preachers who preach but don't practice what they preach! Or pastors who tend to twist the very Word to suite the lifestyle a preacher amongst them tried to twist his congregation that there ain't no sin in mastabation while its clearly written in the Holy book that those that practices such will find themselves in the lake of fire! How then can you include such questionable preachers to mingle with true sons of God? I believe you never did a conclusive research before putting this piece for all to read!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ArcToyin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
mascottboy:
I respect my fada Gbile Akanni when it comes to teaching n preacher, Oyedepo when it comes to prophetic, Adeboye when it comes to to humily, kumuyi in salvation n olukoya preayer.
you are on point.you know the area of their specialization.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ArcToyin(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
aieromon:
I only listen to Pastor Sam Adeyemi,no offense.
try listen to d aforementioned
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Legendoscar2: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Get this straight my friend, the man is not the one divorcing his wife but its the wife divorcing him and in that case there is absolutely nothing he can do except hope the woman gets reasonable and backs down.

So ask the woman who claims to be a pastor in UK why she wants to divorce the man at all cost and tell her to save us the bullshit story of adultery and other baseless reasons she stated because no man is perfect except Jesus who was never born of man's fluid.

So Adultery is bull dung story because it's your Pastor Chris OYakhilome involved abi?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ebenice(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
folafola:
Pastor anthony abiodun mayungbo of Bible Life Holiness Church America
Pastor Makanjuola baba gbongan of Back to the Bible tapes

baba gbogan
.so raw and down to eartt. a practical holiness preacher. i love his msgs
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by donstevico(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

Between you and I who is being deceived? Blind sheep.

*walks out of thread *
BTW I don't argue or insult women/girls
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
danielblessing:
@OP Is that what your bible tells you? . What about other pastors who serve the one true God? What about the missionaries even those present in the northern part of Nigeria right now?. My advice to you @op is that DONT LET YOUR SENTIMENTS DECIDE YOUR FAITH. My word to anyone who may view this post is that the word of God is what every christian should feed on daily before they die !

This should be on marble. Bless you brother.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by MichaelAustin(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rev Dr Uma Ukpai
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by naso2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in Erin-ijesha.He is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s, kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag. He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of Ibadan. He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner

2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye
born at ifewara, osun-state. He is the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God. A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos. He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi. In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit and most respect in Nigeria

3)Dr D.K Olukoya
founder of the mountain of fire and miracles ministries. He holds a first class honours degree in microbiology from unilag,PhD in molecular genetics from Reading university united kingdom. A researcher with over seventy scientific publications to his credit. He is a revival of apostolic signs,holy ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of God power to deliver. He trains your hand to wage war and finger to fight. His mentor Late Pastor Joseph Ayo Babalola.He believe in stop them before they stop you. Married to Shade and blessed with a son Elijah toluwani. He believes in deliverance and aggressive prayers

4)Brother Gbile Akanni
lives in Gboko is a teacher of the word he holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts christians. He doesn't run a church. He is an itinerant preacher. A man with high understanding of the bible. His ministry LIVING SEED is a weekly fellowship gathering. He has great depth of the word of God. Married to SADE

5) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
PhD holder,general overseer of Christ Embassy .Author of several books among which is the life changing Rhapsody of realities.He is a full time man of God filled with the spirit and depth knowledge of God word. Divorced due to unkown circumstances with his wife Anita

6) Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun
is an ordained minister of the gospel . He is the founder of Life Oasis international churches. His radio/TV programmes LIVING BY ANswer is aired across Nigeria. Author of spirit meat which is freely distributed. He is filled with the holy spirit and his words from the pulpit are powerful.married to Oyenike

7)Bishop David Oyedepo -
born september 27 1954.into a muslim family of Pa Ibrahim in omu-Aran kwara-state. He is the founder of Living faith church worldwide known as winners' chapel. Has the largest auditorium in the world and richest pastor in Nigeria. He is one of the most powerful pastor he is an author and the chancellor of over 2 universities. He is a motivational speaker and teaches on how to give and be prosperous with depth knowledge of the bible ,married to Faith

NB: please add other men of God you have really learnt from and their brief history,never forget behind every successful pastor there is a "pastoress"include their wives names.
Thanks

there is no way I will pick a top 5 without having rev George Adegboye rhema chapel

I recently started listening to pastor Ntia ntia. young pastor but richly Worded.

Another worthy mention will be David Ogbueli and Johnson suleman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.