Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals (38057 Views)

Best And Healthiest Way To Cook White Rice For Weight Loss / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / How To Portion Nigerian Meals For Weight Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
tinapanpan:
I want to loose my weight, but always fail.

Sistergirl, bone, you can do it. Just take it one day at a time and keep your expectations realistic. Weight loss and fitness goals require patience......but you can do it.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Being a while here. Is the period of choppinsin. Eat with caution.

My weight loss is coming off slowly. Current weight is 83kg. Exercise and portion control is working for me. Keep the thread alive.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
im 77kg from 85kg.ive been too lazy to do exercise yet i still lost weight.i eat proteinous foods eg beans,chicken etc throughout d week nd i eat good carbohydrates eg plantain or wholewheat amala nd vegetable soup during d weekends

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by mamachops(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can't believe I left this thread all these while......
I weep for myself...been struggling to shed this fat...its just off and on.
please let's keep the thread going.

Nobody, hav u achieved ur goal?

My goal is to shed 15kg and unwrap this fat around my belly.
keep the advice coming....

And keep posting your daily routine.

its difficult keeping off carbs.

Can we form a Whatsapp group for this?

well today I had black coffee and water melon for breakfast and lunch was rice...I used this salad plate t measure it.

well I guess that's it for tday....
OK 30mins workout involving skips and planks in d morning.

just resuming again...

ladies pls support ur girlfriend ooo

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dropped from 85kg to 71kg yay all tanks to Ramadan fast nd i still break wit normal food one just need to avoid processed nd fried foods and snacks except fruits
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by HourGlass3: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
You could learn a little from here [url]aegishot..com.ng[/url]
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
rahymat:
Dropped from 85kg to 71kg yay all tanks to Ramadan fast nd i still break wit normal food one just need to avoid processed nd fried foods and snacks except fruits
It shall be permanent o rahymat.
Ramadan kareem
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
debolly:
It shall be permanent o rahymat. Ramadan kareem
ameen nd same to u
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2017
This thread has been helpful.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by taitee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
https:///0qAw7xTglK42f8GAknkUqu
Join our weightloss support group and lets encourage each other to reach our goal.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by MrToothBrush: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
mignone:
happy Sunday friends. jst stumbled on this thread & wonder y it's dead already. let's resurrect it; wanna shed sm weight too."sprinkles holy water on thread "
wow this is 2015 comment... Now its 2018
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by bimsbabe(f): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2018
If you are Still wondering how to lose weight when @orewabeautyshop is providing affordable solutions you are wrong ! Please follow @orewabeautyshop on instagram,facebook & twitter. We operate a conplete weight loss supermarket!
If you are still struggling with bloated tummy , flabby arms and the likes you are wrong !
If you still find it hard to maintain your weight after shedding the exercise fat,
you are wrong !
If you still finding hard to control or Suppress your Appetite when @orewabeautyshop is here you are wrong !
If you have a friend struggling to lose weight and you have not told them about @orewabeautyshop,you are wrong !

Looking to curb your appetite and shed some weight?
Or you find yourself sneaking into the kitchen at night ?�
Or you looking to flatten your tummy to tone your arms abit ? .
Look no further !!!!
We got the best weight loss solution. Follow @orewabeautyshop
for loads weight loss tips and weight loss products !
For Consultation/Orders/Enquires :
Call/WhatsApp: +2348183503959
N.B - Home Delivery now available Worldwide.
-
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by maxiwise: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
My husband watched this video and wished he saw it those days i broke his heart;this guy makes losing weight much easier cheesy grin grin

Link 1-https:///Pd5XGct
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by chymdyx(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wow!!!! I just came across this tread and I'm in awe!! @nobody @Amakaone and Co. I wander how many of you were able to achieve your weightloss goal!

Honestly, I wish I found this tread way back in 2015! I woulda helped a lot of ppl!

I'm a fitness Coach, gym instructor..reside in abuja and I've been helping folks lose weight since 2017.

It's actually not as hard as ppl think..what defeats ppl, is time!
Like a popular saying goes..there is no unrealistic goal, only unrealistic time frames!

I'm gonna try to bring this tread alive..post helpful tips..and if you need someone to motivate, advice, help you in your weightloss journey..I'm here for you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / How To Fix An Oversalted Meal / Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.