Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Husband Punches Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (7235 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 3:48am On Dec 15, 2008
Well my husband punched me in
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 3:51am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

Well my husband punched me in the back of the head tonight! He has been emotionally and mentally abusive to me since getting pregnant with our son and since getting married he has not contributed financially, called me names and hardly shows me affection. I am UK white and he nigerian. He punched me and knocked me down to the ground, that was it, I had enough of the abuse, when it becomes hitting he's gone. I called the police and he is in a cell overnight and is not allowed now near me or his son whilst things are sorted. I have always loved him, 2 days ago he called me his angel for bailing him out of shit, running around paying his fines etc and I know I don't deserve this. I feel awful but when a man hits its over, don't u agree?

The man is a BEAST!!!
How can he lay his filthy hands on a PREGNANT WOMAN??
That is just low. . . . . .I hope he rots in Pentonville for it.
Nonsense.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 15, 2008
you shouldnt let him back into your life if you value it.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 3:54am On Dec 15, 2008
Naija dudes continously disgracing them,selves up and down around the world

abi he no know that he married oyinbo that isnt afraid to turn him in as opposed to Naija chick that will take any kin abuse and sleep.

don't bail him out bridget. The fact that he'd hit you while pregnant proves he's a monster

Infact call INS and get him deported. He can kill you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2008
Is he mad?? shocked shocked

He abused you while you're pregnant, he doesn't help financially, and he calls you name??

No, the real question is; are you mad to still be with him? undecided
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Naija dudes continously disgracing them,selves up and down around the world

abi he no know that he married oyinbo that isnt afraid to turn him in as opposed to Naija chick that will take any kin abuse and sleep.

don't bail him out bridget. The fact that he'd hit you while pregnant proves he's a monster

Infact call the INS and get him deported. He can kill you.

ah . . . that didnt take long.

Naija women, continously disgracing us with their flippant use of untruths.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2008
sorry lady. . . take care of yourself okay. b t w, thanks for calling the police.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2008
God save us from this kind of marriage. embarassed
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Moonstone(f): 3:57am On Dec 15, 2008
LET HIM ROT IN JAIL TONIGHT!
Flippin' coward!  angry angry

Stupid insecure naija men. When you're pregnant too? Oh girl - I woulda killed him and said it was self defense. Dang!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 3:58am On Dec 15, 2008
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
This is a sign from God to get your baby, pack your belongings and GO!!!!!! Please, please, please. Just go, please I'm pleading with you. Think about your son and the environment he is in. If you actually give a motherly care about him, you would place him in an environment packed with love and affection.

Get your belongings, your baby, and some money and GO! GO!! GO!!!  Trust there is no going back after putting him in Jail. He is sitting there thinking of ways to get back at you.

I personally know that being in an abusive relationship be it physical or mental is one that will effect you in ways beyond imaginable. But I pray and know that you are strong enough to get passed that.

So please babes, just go. There is nothing left in this marriage.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:00am On Dec 15, 2008
haha his sorry a$$ is in jail. i hope they throw the key away. no not leave the house yet. he got to leave the home for you. make sure you take every penny you can from him (child support and alimony) wink
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:01am On Dec 15, 2008
Shyte. . . . . wouldn't be surprised if the guy is Igbo. wouldn't even flinch.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2008
stillwater:

God save us from this kind of marriage. embarassed

The man would get nuthing less than 3 years. . . . . He would be done with GBH or ABH depends on the extent of the bruise.
I hate it when Naija men don't know their boundaries.
One idiot also got locked up in Manchester in the summer. . . . . He slapped his pregnant gurlfriend on her BELLY.
The slap was so hard his fingers left prints on her belly. . . How sick was that?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:05am On Dec 15, 2008
@ Karmamod, That is
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

@ Karmamod, That is my fear 'he will kill you'
When I lay on the floor gasping for breath as i recovered from the blow he stood over me and told me, if I did it again (He'd been calling mr names in front of the kids and I spoke back) he would kill me! That was it, I aint never looking back, I will do all I need to to keep me and the kids out of his nasty way. The police came and interviewed me and went through all I have been through over last 2 years and at the end the police guy said he was a control freak and advises me never to see him again as he has seen things like this so many times turn very bad. I don't need be told twice, no matter how much I love him my kids rely on me to look after them, to have him back puts us all at risk and I will not do that.

Thank God you are sensible. I have seen so many cases with Nigerian men being abusive. Esp. the ones where the wife makes a bigger income so they stupid idiotic not worth the scum on a bear claw waste of sperm and lizard eggs self see that they must some how "make up" for the fake they are not the breadwinner.

Men are really the weakest creatures of/on earth when it comes to mental/emotional things.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:08am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Shyte. . . . . wouldn't be surprised if the guy is Igbo. wouldn't even flinch.

Mechonnu. . . . . .He must be Hausa. grin
Igbo men don't beat their wives.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2008
Well
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2008
haha his sorry a$$ is in jail. i hope they throw the key away. no not leave the house yet. he got to leave the home for you. make sure you take every penny you can from him (child support and alimony)

The beauty of the West.

It's like these dudes completely forget where they are.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

Well policeman felt my head and there were 2 large swellings at back of head, even now 5 hours later my head is still ringing, police said he had to have punched me wityh his knuckles to have done that, worst thing was he did it from behind, I didn't even see him coming. Awful thing is I love his mother to bits and his family and friends (well most are nice) just him is a loser and I know he is going to blame it on me and make everyone hear me as they won't hear my side of things because they never saw the abuse. I miscarried too a few months back after all the stress from emotional abuse, some me never learn, but god will pay him back in his own kind I am sure of that!
So the policemen did nothing BSSSSSSS angry angry angry
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

The man would get nuthing less than 3 years. . . . . He would be done with GBH or ABH depends on the extent of the bruise.
I hate it when Naija men don't know their boundaries.
One idiot also got locked up in Manchester in the summer. . . . . He slapped his pregnant gurlfriend on her BELLY.
The slap was so hard his fingers left prints on her belly. . . How sick was that?

God save us from this mentally retarded men!!! embarassed They are not fit to be in the society. Protect us Lord embarassed
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mechonnu. . . . . .He must be Hausa. grin
Igbo men don't beat their wives.
Nice try. . . . hehehehe. Lemme help
{Mechie Onu}
All NIGERIAN MEN OF ALL TRIBES BEAT THEIR WIVES.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 4:12am On Dec 15, 2008
He is Yoruba,
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 4:12am On Dec 15, 2008
that's a good decision. please don't look back. . . you have kids who need you more than he does.

let pple around him believe him. you have the police who came in to believe you which is more important. make sure you take pic if the police havent done so.

don't look back, be strong and goodluck as you deal with him.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Moonstone(f): 4:13am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

He is Yoruba, eldest of 4, police took him in cell overnight and are applying for restraining order to stop him coming anywhere near me and his son for a while anyway.
I am not surprised. Some of them know how to act like stupid immature goats once in a while and this is one of them.
Leave him and run. The day he will kill you by mistake ehn!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by onyinye2(f): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

He is Yoruba, eldest of 4, police took him in cell overnight and are applying for restraining order to stop him coming anywhere near me and his son for a while anyway.
OUCH!!!! Wasn't expecting that at all . . . . anyways start failing for divorce. Call a friend to stay the night with because you need all the emotional support you need at this point. Trust me.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 15, 2008
how long before this thread descends into the usual "naija men" ruckus? undecided

Chris Foster (A UK tycoon) killed his wife and daughter before committing sucide some months ago . . . maybe we shld bash british men too.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2008
Lmao Oyinye, why do you say that?  grin

worst thing was he did it from behind, I didn't even see him coming.

What a loser

1 Like

Re: Husband Punches Wife by A40(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2008
@bridget
Like my mom would say a cheating man is better than a wife-beater she has zero-tolerance for them and you should too!! Life is short and if you don't want to end up on life-support leave this man fast!!!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by SisiJinx: 4:17am On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

Then wakes up, rushes to the kitchen and makes him nice lafu and ewedu with the hand not in a sling. She'll have to keep her fingers crossed that the stew isn't salty seeing as she can't taste jack because her jaws are wired together.

And That right there is why "Oyinbo" marriage to Nigerians don't always last. . . the poor dears just don't understand our "culture".

@ Topic
I don't think you need someone to tell you what to do. It's no longer about you, you have your son to think of.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Sauron1: 4:18am On Dec 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Nice try. . . . hehehehe. let me help
{Mechie Onu}
All NIGERIAN MEN OF ALL TRIBES BEAT THEIR WIVES.

Bite me!!!

stillwater:

God save us from this mentally retarded men!!! embarassed They are not fit to be in the society. Protect us Lord embarassed

It's a RARE occurrence but the man should be put in PRISON.
I can't stand wimps. . . . . .Let him stay locked up for years with the keys thrown away.
He would be lucky not to face deportation. . . . . .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 15, 2008
bridget007:

what has this information got to do with anything? Dont British boys beat you too?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 15, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

And That right there is why "Oyinbo" marriage to Nigerians don't always last. . . the poor dears just don't understand our "culture".

Maybe in your village the culture is that men must beat their wives . . . where i come from its not allowed.
Stop misinforming people just because you must say something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad / My Mom Gave Birth After 19years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.