Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? (15419 Views)

Hiptv And Soundcity.. Help Pls / Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by gameboy727(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Anyone that plays good music. So I shuffle between the both of them.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by hotgunz(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2015
MTV...... Also sound and muzik nw undecided
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by musb92yahooco: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

11 Likes

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2015
sound city jhoor,with all those their gorgeous female vj's

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by faitheverest(f): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Both of two of them grin

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2015
HipTV rocks....
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by PerfumeRepublik: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Soundcity owns the best Picture+Sound quality.
HiPTV brings in a lot of new programs that shows great insight in the enter10ment Industry.
Both are doing well

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Mickey7(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2015
I love both...I hate pearl though!she keeps using british and american pronunciations and words at the same...sound city needs new VJs tired of seeing stiff moet,"swaggalicious" Adams and fake pearl

2 Likes

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by jozeph1(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Soundcity 10/10, hiptv more like a news station with undue adverts dirting the screen

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Kreamie(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2015
TRACE over all of em please angry

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by kstyle2(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Hip tv is d ish...I jst can't stand vj adams...weneva I see him, I feel lyk pshing the nearest morbidly obessed kid in front of a moving truck...but I lyk 'fresh'
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by osamaBUSH(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2015
grin radio Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by folabayo1(f): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Hip tv all d way xpecialy trending and music evrywhr..Love it anytime

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Mickey7(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
kstyle2:
Hip tv is d ish...I jst can't stand vj adams...weneva I see him, I feel lyk pshing the nearest morbidly obessed kid in front of a moving truck...but I lyk 'fresh'
grin
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by meImyself(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2015
When I wake up I'll comment.
Many girls think that if they really care about guys, s*x will bring them closer together. Indeed, s*x creates a
bond. However, 80 percent of the time, the physical intimacy of first s*xual relationship won’t last more than
six months
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by adedayourt(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2015
None!!!

NaGeo Wild instead
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Funjosh(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2015
None. Aljazeerah or BBC
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by herald9: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2015
I think I prefer Soundcity... They're more foreign hip hop oriented than hip tv...

2 Likes

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by harrwix(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Hips Hip TV grin

*SC is beginning to bore me with their accent forming VJs @Moet/Pearl. angry
Even VJ Adams knows they would soon bankrupt that's why he is now singing no whatsapu....come give me peanotu and melo...melo tongue
*Hip TV is very generous when it comes to showing us events we couldn't (afford to) attend.
*Hip TV shows latest songs faster.
*Hip TV gives a brief profile on the artist/song being shown. That's a direct attempt @ educating viewers musically.

Same reason for me......Hip TV is way more cool

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by femi4: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Hiptv should work on their visuals, and stop looking like local channels

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by prela(f): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2015
HipTV anyday anytime
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Soundsity don't have programs lyk hiptv...hiptiv giv news,event report,hit. and lyrics,trending,video making nd comedy shows...bt sound city with dia 3presntrs..na onli music music music dem go dey play and one mumu advert we dem dey do nw self wey one Dj head no dey show u go just see light for him head Waka dey go lyk mad man...I hate. channel 327. nd rep 324
.. Lol... N d mumu dj go stl dey cal hmself... Hey U dj!...
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by olufemi26(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2015
I'll prefer hiptv because the have more contents than SC. Although they need to improve on their branding, picture and video quality.

SC needs to improve their contents even my old man prefers 324, and more so, they should probably change their presenters.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

I think I prefer Soundcity... They're more foreign hip hop oriented than hip tv...
...yea.. We know.. Buh hiptv plays U foreign music u nid 2 hear at d ryt tym... Its as if dey knw ma mood
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Mickey7:
I love both...I hate pearl though!she keeps using british and american pronunciations and words at the same...sound city needs new VJs tired of seeing stiff moet,"swaggalicious" Adams and fake pearl
.. Wel i jst love watchn pearls hips.. Na die...
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by freethinker01: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2015
WeLl, in ma opinion, I would have loved hiptv more but they play too many naija songs wc I don't actually like. Generally, hiptv over sound.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by RHP(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Have you all collected your PVC's?

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by DJEhimond(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
They all exist to fill each other's loophole. When one is falling hand, you simply switch to another.

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Mickey7(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Wel i jst love watchn pearls hips.. Na die...
her hips wey long reach knee? It's fake,it's glaring and everyone knows grin one dAy the hips are shaped this way,another day the hips are shaped thAt way.if you watch her always you'd know.

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by solaabujan(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
They both need to step up their game ...both channel awards suck last year ...they really need to work on the awards and video coverage ...
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by herald9: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
demmy0325:
...yea.. We know.. Buh hiptv plays U foreign music u nid 2 hear at d ryt tym... Its as if dey knw ma mood

They don't play foreign music as much as Soundcity.... And their picture quality is not any better...

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by IamOpemipo(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Hips Hip TV grin

*SC is beginning to bore me with their accent forming VJs @Moet/Pearl. angry
Even VJ Adams knows they would soon bankrupt that's why he is now singing no whatsapu....come give me peanotu and melo...melo tongue
*Hip TV is very generous when it comes to showing us events we couldn't (afford to) attend.
*Hip TV shows latest songs faster.
*Hip TV gives a brief profile on the artist/song being shown. That's a direct attempt @ educating viewers musically.

God bless u sis..
Scity will never show a new vid until 1wk of release..and wen dey do, u'll av 2 wait till FRESH comes up and d most annoyin part is dt stupid watermelon dey show in btw..who's gt patience for dt?

And VJ adams..i no lik dt guy for 1 day..
And dt strong bodied pearl..( she rarely comes up tho)

Shout out 2 moet abebe..she's 1 of d reason I stl watch Scity..(love her body)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria / 2023 AMVCA 9 Awards (Live Update) / List Of TV Stations Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.