Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? (15420 Views)

Hiptv And Soundcity.. Help Pls / Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by constance500: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Mtv base angry
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by medamillion(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
DopeAngel:
i prefer NTA grin
Looolz! It's like comparing Jonathan with Buhari. Who doesn't know that Buhari is far better than the clueless GEJ?

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by carik(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2015
HipTv should park one side,they don't play foreign songs.
I prefer soundcity irrespective of the info about artists when music is played.
....Hiptv will soon cast
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by jevic(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Hip tv has more programmes than Sound city. Their news alone will always keep you updated.

Peace.....
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by femikay149(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
soundcity that will be play d same playlist of songs back to back....the repetition within minutes is very annoying

i go with Hip Tv they ve contents

Video Rotation is on point

Songs with lyrics displayed

They update their news

but Op why dont u compare Nigezie with Sound City

cos i feel Hip tv not too much abt music bt events,programmes

it will better to compare Sound city with Nigezie

i know Nigezie now on star times so their coverage is now restricted but i feel they play better top quality videos than Sound cityy
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Zillight: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Emmycheeze:
Buhari tv is the best.... #GMB come 2015 God bless Nigeria

Wake Up! sleepy head!! 2015 is already here.

2 Likes

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by lawlhee: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
well sound city is also cool. I so much like the video vault where you watch videos of old music. 1980's, 1990's even naija own too.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by ghostwritter(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
May the gods punish all those girls wey dey wear fake nyash for soundcity.
. I love HipTV by far, they are so original and could relate with my grandmother tthrough their programs.

Soundcity are so fake, that Adam should go shave every hair on his face and he should be ban from singing (even my dog sings better).
That Moet is managable (she is my crush) but una see dat Pearl of a girl....chai!!!...she dey wear nyash under cloth...(my tv get x-ray). And she should go fix her teeth coz it isn't sexy anymore.
HipTv should also improve on video quality...(I put on glasses while watching) and Toke Makinwa should reduce her heavy make-up and facial bleaching and fake phoneticx....(she is getting to look like Micheal Jackson). And who is that tall, bard, sexy looking presenter (headies) on HipTv ....muuuuahhh!!!....she is a goddess of beauty...abeg who get her number?
But all in all, they are both better at what they do and should be encouraged.

On a serious note.
Vote GMB as president.....the man has got vision, he should at least repair Nigeria before he die soon....I even pray he doesn't last a day after his two tenuous....inshallahu. (can I hear someone shout AMEN).

2 Likes

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by DAVE5(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2015
ghostwritter:
May the gods punish all those girls wey dey wear fake nyash for soundcity.
. I love HipTV by far, they are so original and could relate with my grandmother tthrough their programs.

Soundcity are so fake, that Adam should go shave every hair on his face and he should be ban from singing (even my dog sings better).
That Moet is managable but una see dat Pearl of a girl....chai!!!...she dey wear nyash under cloth...(my tv get x-ray).
HipTv should also improve on video quality...(I put on glasses while watching) and Toke Makinwa should reduce her heavy make-up and fake phoneticx....
But all in all, they are both better at what they do and should be encouraged.

On a serious note.
Vote GMB as president.....the man has got vision, he should at least repair Nigeria before he die soon.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai, u no nice at all, at least u dey watch d mumu stations sef, my own b say TV has been monopolized by some young lad at home, so we only get to watch wat she's watching; Cartoon network and the rest cartoon stations

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by olaxx: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Soundsity don't have programs lyk hiptv...hiptiv giv news,event report,hit. and lyrics,trending,video making nd comedy shows...bt sound city with dia 3presntrs..na onli music music music dem go dey play and one mumu advert we dem dey do nw self wey one Dj head no dey show u go just see light for him head Waka dey go lyk mad man...I hate. channel 327. nd rep 324
. You said it all
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by joearinze(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
SOUND CITY anytime any-day ITS has beta video quality and beta production quality not forgetting Good on-point interviews. hip TV is just a baby its just still trying to gain its ground

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by jeleelking: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2015
both are good.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by samurairulzz(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2015
godofwar666:
Soundcity fans kindly drop your likes here

Like if you knw that soundcity rocks! cool
Sorry bro, hip TV rocks!!!
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by January27(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2015
I dont prefer any
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by gbemsone(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
i hardly watch Hiptv but i believe they av better program

the only program i enjoyed at soundcity is the vidoe vault and friday part mix

thank you

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Space booked.....#dialing vjadams line.. angry

Sound city were the pioneers..
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Emmycheeze: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Zillight:

Wake Up! sleepy head!! 2015 is already here.
hope say you dae make money?
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by LewisO: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
kweenshome:
HipTV all the way!
cool
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by meccuno: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hip T.v
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by nuges1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Personally, i think sound-city and hip TV are doing very well in terms of entertainment. Having said that, it`s imperative to say here that hip TV is on a class of it`s own...with enlightening programs to make your day a great one. Before the introduction of hip TV in 2007, i actually thought sound-city can have no rival but i was proven wrong in 2007 when hip TV came on board, what this means is that we have talents in Nigeria only waiting to be harnessed.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
sound city of course! I expected so much more from Hip tv.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by SlyCharlie(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mehn, forget all this HIP TV & SOUND CITY shiiiii................ TEAM NIGEZIE joor
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by carik(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
January27:
I dont prefer any

Hello
Does your birthday fall on January 27th
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by dplomaticVal: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
with all this ominous comments abt scity,i think i've lost the WHOLE interest I hav in viewin their program... Is there anYway I CAN REPLACE IT WITH HIPTV ON MY DSTV PHONE aaabeg o0o
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by ibkgab001: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
lollll ... i`m 5 minutes faster than any Genius
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by January27(f): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
carik:

Hello
Does your birthday fall on January 27th
yes
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by carik(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
January27:
yes

Hey,mine falls on the 28th.
That's close bae
The closest i have on NL.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by January27(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2015
carik:

Hey,mine falls on the 28th.
That's close bae
The closest i have on NL.
waoo
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by carik(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
January27:
waoo
grin
January27:
waoo
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by simplemach(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote
author=lilmaxfidel post=29626771]soundcity are now playing whack jamz

hiptv all the
way[/quote]ok
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by neighy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
jobsat34:
I dont have DSTV
I dont watch TV

Playstation till thy Kingdom come...

Neighy, I lie?
Walahi You're on Point Bro Play Station All the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria / 2023 AMVCA 9 Awards (Live Update) / List Of TV Stations Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.