Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe (2659 Views)

(photo)daddy Adeboye Anoints And Bless Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / The Catholic Daily Prayer For Nigeria In Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
THE FIRST SUNDAY IN 2015

I want Nairalanders to come on this thread to proclaim blessings and spray prayers on Nigeria and Nairalanders for this 2015... Yes in the name of whatever you knew your prayers are answered through

I dahjhi stand on Jesus Christ the solid Rock and declare 365 days of Abundant Life into each and every Nairalander that believes, 2015 we shall do exploits... (A resounding amen)

Now to Nigeria (Simply because we have no other place to go YET, I declare PEACE in the 4 corners of Nigeria
PEACE IN THE SOUTH, PEACE IN THE NORTH, PEACE IN THE WEST, PEACE IN THE EAST.

2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS, THERE SHALL BE PEACE.. IJN I HAVE PRAYED

NOW TO OTHER MINISTERS

TAGS:
Mizmycoli (yes in the name of whatever you believe)
Tallesty1 (Ride on pastor)
Naijaboiy (Part of your responsibilities as Mr. Nairaland cheesy )
Jennimma(Ur responsibility too)
Davep (Appear)
Herald9 ( yes say something )
Tosyne2much (I knew you have it in you) cheesy
Jamean (Yes go on)
Priscaoge (say it)
Neldrizzy
Kelvingraphics
Missberrypop5 (No b only football u suppose know) smiley
Aridsexy (go on)
Chibwike (Ride on)
And other pastors and imam et al smiley

*Hands over the mic to the next person.* cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by MizMyColi(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lolz Dahji
You funny.

God bless all Nlers.
It's a year of continuity, of amazing blazing glory.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
You nor sabi pray wink ?
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz Dahji
You funny.

God bless all Nlers.
It's a year of continuity, of amazing blazing glory.
Amen fire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
You nor sabi pray wink ?
y my name nor dey der
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
y my name nor dey der
Owh sorry, I won't be mentioning 1million plus Nlers now.. Pray bikko wink
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
Owh sorry, I won't be mentioning 1million plus Nlers now.. Pray bikko wink
Jehovah bless all Nlers
2015 shall b our year of peace IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by ibkgab001: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Almighty God will bless us all and give the N'Landers more brain to add reasonable comment to topics and more energy to Moderator and People in france to see what is right and what is bad...and also help GMB to find his certificates on time before it is too late

amen

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by dunkem21(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz Dahji
You funny.

God bless all Nlers.
It's a year of continuity shocked, of amazing blazing glory.

You are in the spirit. kiss

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Jehovah bless all Nlers
2015 shall b our year of peace IJN
Amennnnn cheesy
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
ibkgab001:
Almighty God will bless us all and give the N'Landers more brain to add reasonable comment to topics and more energy to Moderator and People in france to see what is right and what is bad amen
A prayer? shocked .. Woreva nah your own priority be this .. Amennnnnn grin
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
Amennnnn cheesy
smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by ibkgab001: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes ... God's blessing is above all things

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by herald9: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
hmmmm Dahjhi... OK na

Dear God,bless Nairalanders.. grant them the serenity to accept fellow Nairalanders as they are, the
courage to maintain self-control and the wisdom to know that if they act on people's misbehaviours..They'll will end up in Nairaland's jail....

Show all those in Romance section the light... let them understand that Romance without Religion is sin...

Also restore freewill to those in politics section... cause most of them are talking as if they're programmed robots...

And also restore peace in Nigeria... cause without peace we can't go forward...

This I pray in Jesus name...

amen.smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by cc150615(f): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
THE FIRST SUNDAY IN 2015

I want Nairalanders to come on this thread to proclaim blessings and spray prayers on Nigeria and Nairalanders for this 2015... Yes in the name of whatever you knew your prayers are answered through

I dahjhi stand on Jesus Christ the solid Rock and declare 365 days of Abundant Life into each and every Nairalander that believes, 2015 we shall do exploits... (A resounding amen)

Now to Nigeria (Simply because we have no other place to go YET, I declare PEACE in the 4 corners of Nigeria

NOW TO OTHER MINISTERS

TAGS:
Jamean (Yes go on)
Priscaoge (say it)
Aridsexy (go on)
Chibwike (Ride on)

u no mention me
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by plaetton: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
There are no such things as blessings.

It's just another imaginary placebo that people of faith self-medicate themselves with.

I challenge anyone to explain the meaning of blessings, how it works, proof that is real, the formula that determines who gets it and who doesn't, and the average shelf life of a blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
cc150615:

u no mention me
Owh.. Am sowie.. But here you are... Pray bikko smiley
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
herald9:

hmmmm Dahjhi... OK na

Dear God,bless Nairalanders.. grant them the serenity to accept fellow Nairalanders as they are, the
courage to maintain self-control and the wisdom to know that if they act on people's misbehaviours..They'll will end up in Nairaland's jail....

Show all those in Romance section the light... let them understand that Romance without Religion is sin...

Also restore freewill to those in politics section... cause most of them are talking as if they're programmed robots...

And also restore peace in Nigeria... cause without peace we can't go forward...

This I pray in Jesus name...

amen.smiley
Gooood... Ameeen cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by herald9: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:
There are no such things as blessings.

It's just another imaginary placebo that people of faith self-medicate themselves with.

I challenge anyone to explain the meaning of blessings, how it works, proof that is real, the formula that determines who gets it and who doesn't, and the average shelf life of a blessing.

Guy,don't be a sadist...just pray and move on...it doesn't worth thischeesy
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
herald9:

follow me tell him again bikko cheesy grin
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by AriDsexy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
THE FIRST SUNDAY IN 2015

NOW TO OTHER MINISTERS

TAGS:
Jamean (Yes go on)
Priscaoge (say it)
Aridsexy (go on)
Chibwike (Ride on)

To all those mentioned and other NL'anders...evry door of sorrow,pain and tears is shut forever,the year 2015 shall be d best so far,our mouth will be filled with joy and laughter.Amen.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by plaetton: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
herald9:

Ha ha ha.

Sadist?
Because I challenged you to think?

Is prayer a feel- good drug that allows you to just move on?
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
AriDsexy:

To all those mentioned and other NL'anders...evry door of sorrow,pain and tears is shut forever,the year 2015 shall be d best so far,our mouth will be filled with joy and laughter.Amen.
aaaameennn cheesy
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Jamean(f): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
tongue tongue I was mentioned

cc150615:

u no mention me
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by herald9: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.

Sadist?
Because I challenged you to think?

Is prayer a feel- good drug that allows you to just move on?

No it's not,but in cases like this... it's just to show people you care about them...thus wishing them well...

So even though you don't believe in prayer,just play along... You don't have to be serious always...

Its not all those that pray here actually believe in itwink

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Jamean(f): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
*In Papa Adeboye's voice* Let somebody shout Halleluyah... cheesy

This year is our year.
The Lord will increase our greatness and comfort us on everyside.
We shall have easy victory all round.
We shall experience multiple grace and speed to accomplish our plans and desires.
We shall soar into greatness.
Our lives and properties shall be protected during and after the election.
God will choose a leader after his own heart for Nigeria.
Nigeria will get better.

Special prayers for my people at JBV section: this year you shall be honored with your ideal job. God will change your status.

...and the saints shall say - Amen!

Dahjhi:
THE FIRST SUNDAY IN 2015

NOW TO OTHER MINISTERS

TAGS:
Jamean (Yes go on)
Priscaoge (say it)
Aridsexy (go on)
Chibwike (Ride on)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by plaetton: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
herald9:

No it's not,but in cases like this... it's just to show people you care about them...thus wishing them well...

So even though you don't believe in prayer,just play along... You don't have to be serious always...

wink

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jamean:
*In Papa Adeboye's voice* Let somebody shout Halleluyah... cheesy

This year is our year.
The Lord will increase our greatness and comfort us on everyside.
We shall have easy victory all round.
We shall experience multiple grace and speed to accomplish our plans and desires.
We shall soar into greatness.
Our lives and properties shall be protected during and after the election.
God will choose a leader after his own heart for Nigeria.
Nigeria will get better.

...and the saints shall say - Amen!

Ameennn.... cheesy ... Yes Lord, the spirit is already moving ..

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
herald9:

thank you o.. Must we use every thread and opportunity to argue of Gods existence?. Tellem again seh grin

1 Like

Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by Dahjhi: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
plaetton:

wink
and now?
Re: Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe by herald9: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady...Africanapple...Laykorn...come pray naw...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Showed Me The Place Called Hell. / Did JEPHTHAH Offer His Daughter As A Burnt Offering? / Dear Atheists: Is Religion Necessary For Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.