Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period (21056 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / Accident At Shagamu As Tanker Crashes Into 5 Vehicles (Photos) / Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Oworock(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Five common people you'll meet in vehicles when travelling during any festive period (Ileya, xmas etc).

1) The reporter === they will give report of each location you're to the people they are calling or calling them (they receive and make call every minutes).

2) The one woman 6 kids. These set of people will pay for a sit and then ask other passengers to help them lap their six kids.

3) The complainant. [/i]Their own job is to complain about the speed of the vehicle. Either too fast or too slow.

4) [i]The prayer warrior
. They will pray as if they are campaigning for a seat at the federal house of assembly.

5) They are the others that i did not mention, you can mention them because i believe that location will also determine that.

Source === Oworock personal research.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by holatin(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
The observer like the op
the sleeper, they sleep till dey fall on you.
the tapper - dey try and touch boobs of ladies stylishly
the browser- dere phone go almost cry of pressing
the silent moder- dem go silent like grave yard

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Adyrin(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by freethinker01: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
The one I boarded from lagos 2 ibadan last christmas funnily enough, has a woman with 4 kids and a man that preached 4 almost 1 hour. I was like wtf.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by dharyour93(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Ambrogio(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
All those people who booked space before me, may this year.. ...
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by kamez(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
6.The gluttons..

They buy and eat everything they see on the road..
Lacasera, gala, banana, suya, fried snail, sugar cane, etc

They pollute the entire atmosphere in the bus with the smell of boiled eggs, groundnut, and cashew nuts they eat..

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by korel9: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
If I insult the moderator of this forum now dem fit sama me with ban grin

But didn't I put up a similar thread on 31st night? angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Wizdray: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
chai! remain small. would get there one day

6. Sleepers

Loll if that word exist sha

4 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
undecided na dat no 2 dey vex person, imagine a woman with 6 kids n only wants to pay for 2, am lyk WTF n suddenly d woman wil begin to look @ u sitting next to her, emmmmmm broda plz help me lap one of them, oya junior make broda carry u angry undecided

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by crazyawesome911(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
The sleepers
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Shadyswag(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
The one DAT will sleep in d vehicle and forget himself/herself.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by youngjulious: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
AnD so not funny(dry) I av neva met any woman with 6 kids

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by jbaby265(f): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
hahahahaha..nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
The ones that buys chops at every stop...
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Sirnuel: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
The Clueless once who knows not where they are going

They keep asking you... Erm bros abeg we don dey reach?? How many hours remain make we reach

I blyk undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Adyrin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
holatin:
wso

U̶̲̥̅̊ no well Ooº°

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by teemanbastos(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
-the Preachers who kolekt tithe and offering after preaching grin

-the sleepers who sleep like thatz d last chance to sleep in life.

-the pingers with eyes glued to their phones thruawt.

-the ones who are storytellers and tell of how they travelled far and near.

-the ones who are hysterical about the speed of the driver esp. Dose mamas and babas, evry simple thing, dy start to shout..

-the couples who ....bla bla bla esp. In night buses.

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Misogynist2014(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good post.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by fatdon2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
The complainant, thats were i belong

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by ketiy77: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin shocked
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by nonybright(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
:DThose t̶̲̥̅̊Ђɑ̤̥̈̊t play music throughtout †ђξ trip like ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥

Front
pages tinz

Wow

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Funjosh(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Geting tired of all these 5,10,7, etc things on NL nowadays lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by orimion(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
i'll get there someday. Ma lo ro pe no be gbogbo wa wey go make FTC

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
The quite type (me) they will not say any word it is either they are looking outside or they are pressing their phones or reading a book or newspaper.
The comedians: they will make the journey a fun fill one with numerous jokes.
The gossipers: they are always two in number they will gossip from the start of the journey to the last bus stop.
The aggressive ones: they will quarrel with anybody that mistakenly close their path either if you step on them or try to correct them they will transfer their frustration to you.
The liars: they are in a bus heading to Enugu but you will hear them telling their caller that they are in Benin now heading to Lagos, the next caller they are in Suleja heading to Abuja this type of people can lie confusion into your head that you will be afraid if you enter the wrong bus.
The musicians: they will be playing music with headphone but will be singing it out to everybody's hearing

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Sparklingheart: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lolz... Women also does dat because they r sure dat pple in dat vehicle wil offer them assistance
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Innodon(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
good observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy / Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge / With The Current Rate Of Japa, Is Poverty Rate Exaggerated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.