Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men (54149 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Had a thread like this for middlebelt Nigerian women about a week ago. They say what a woman can do, a man can do better. So the handsomeness of the men should not be under emphasized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Starting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Handsomeness

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by alabiyemmy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
your definition of handsomeness is suspect

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Joseph Benjamin & Darey Art Alade
Nollywood actor and Nigerian musician
Both from Kogi state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Who says men cannot be beautiful?

1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by InsertName: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes! Bring on the men!
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ice Prince & M I
African rapper numb 2 & 1
They are both from Jos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Still coming in

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
When d ladies enta ere,na only d shirtless guy most of 'em go see..lol

5 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Lilamartedi(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm, they are all good looking kiss. That shirtless guy tho shocked, looks like incredible hulk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
............. cool

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by kestolove95(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
na small tin dey vex me o...wia ma. pix nw?ma upload am joor

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tu face & Terry G
Both from Benue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
kestolove95:
na small tin dey vex me o...wia ma. pix nw?ma upload am joor

If u are from the middlebelt and good looking, what stops u from uploading urs?

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigfrancis21: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nowenuse:
Tu face & Faze
Both from Benue

Faze is from Delta Igbo, not Benue state.
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigfrancis21: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Moreover, one expects that you include the names of some of the individuals you're uploading their pictures, for quick confirmation of your claim. Pictures could be pulled out from anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nowenuse: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Moreover, one expects that you include the names of some of the individuals you're uploading their pictures, for quick confirmation of your claim. Pictures coul be pulled out from anywhere.

Yeah, but not on this thread.....if u are conversent with people, u will likely know most of the them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by faveniska: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes, middlebelt has good looking guys. Most of my friends are from Benue and they all look gud.

16 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nowenuse:
Both from Kogi state

cool cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by bigfrancis21: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nowenuse:

Yeah, but not on this thread.....if u are conversent with people, u will likely know most of the them.
That of faze was just a mistake.

Just include the names of uncommon individuals for easy confirmation. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by havennie(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nowenuse:
Both from Kogi state

This Benjamin Joseph is a hell of a handsome guy.
the most handsome actor in Nigeria

This thread is supposed to make frontpage...moderators do ur work

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by spicyhoney(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gbenro Ajibade( Soji in Tinsel) from Kabba Kogi State.

16 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by havennie(f): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
faveniska:
Yes, middlebelt has good looking guys. Most of my friends are from Benue and they all look gud.

You got it right.....our guys are very handsome, our ladies the most beautiful.
proudly a Jos girl.
@ O.p, u tried, but i hav som guys from Jos more handsome than d ones u posted

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by ianSweet(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Joseph Benjamin, he is just the definition of handsome. Neva knew he was from Kogi....
We kogites rock!

7 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by Blanc8(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Ok Now that this has gotten to front page lemme na comment...

Blanc's is typing.....

I swear down bah

Me dunno what to say...

Sign Out
Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by havennie(f): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=bigfrancis21 post=29502069]
Isn't the guy in the picture above you claimed is from the middle belt the guy who represented Abuja as Mr Abuja in Mr Nigeria Universe 2013?, whose real name is Uzoma Nwaejike, an Igbo guy?

OMG! is that really Uzoma Ejike? I personally knew him in Lagos....we attended the same secondary school and were even classmates. Am really surprised to see him here.
Well Mr Big Francis, the o.p might not be wrong in a way because Uzoma's mother is idoma from Benue, i knew him personally, very well.
i believ the o.p might hav mistook him because he represented FCT in d Mr Nigeria contest. Fct is a middlebelt area after all.
Hmm so surprised, Uzoma of all ppl....wonders shall neva end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by faveniska: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
bigfrancis21:

@OP...be careful with who you claim is from the middle belt. After some research, I found out that some of the people you claimed up there are not from the middle belt after all. The guy in the picture above is not middle belt but Igbo, with name Michael Njoku, who represented Ogun as Mr. Ogun in Mr Nigeria Universe 2013. His facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/michaelnjoku90yahoocom

That's the website below you pulled his picture from:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/25/are-these-nigerias-hottest-guys-meet-the-contestants-for-the-2013-mr-universe-nigeria-competition/

An igbo boy representing Ogun state? Wetin carry am go there? Igbos d wandering tribe of Nigeria. They are not contended with their own places. Waka waka people and parasites. LoL

5 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by ianSweet(f): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Isn't the guy in the picture above you claimed is from the middle belt the guy who represented Abuja as Mr Abuja in Mr Nigeria Universe 2013?, whose real name is Uzoma Nwaejike, an Igbo guy? In your bid to claim non middle belters as middle belters, were you too blind to notice that his skin colour gave him away already as someone most likely from the south east?
Uzoma Nwaejike

Mr. U have no point in using complexion as a criteria to judge where a person is likely to be from. Fair & dark people abound amongst all groups in Nigeria.
Me, personally i am far fairer than this Uzoma guy in question, but yet am from Kogi state.

See this Nigerian gospel artiste CHRIS MORGAN, going by his looks, one would think he is igbo, but no he is idoma from Benue..........Even in the Benue state there are also igbos who are indigenes afterall, although they are quite few.
Some parts of Benue and even Kogi state are extremely inter-mixed with igbos. Especially we igalas n idomas who share land boundary with Anambra & Enugu.
It reflects in our names, language e.t.c

There are also igala n idoma indigenes of Anambra & Enugu states, hope u know that?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.