Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (24905 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by fatdon2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bakare, who spoke, yesterday at his church, the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, in his State of the Nation’s address with the theme, The Gathering Storm and Avoidable Shipwreck: How to Avoid Catastrophic Euroclydon, the former vice presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), warned of impending dangers for the country, if the warning signals were ignored.

“I must state that the proposal for suspension of elections is not with a view to giving the president an avenue for undue tenure elongation but for the purpose of building a coalition that will bring lasting solutions to our problems.

“I have clearly painted a picture of where we are, a disaster is ahead of us. If the northerner emerges as winner, whether he has won that election fair and square or not, people will allege rigging. If Jonathan wins the election, fair and square, they will allege that he used his power of incumbency to rig the election,” Bakare noted.

He said, however, that the only way to avert the storm was to urgently address some fundamental flaws in the polity.
www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/192738-bakare-calls-for-postponement-of-2015-elections
www.informationng.com/2015/01/pastor-tunde-bakare-wants-elections-postponed-by-six-months.html

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by simplemach(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
So that he can still pray enof i guess. I see GMB trying to use pastors to achieve his dream of islamisation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by ibkgab001: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Never!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Mogidi: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
The election must hold next month, Buhari needs to be alive to watch GEJ's inauguration on TV.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by tit(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
they want to give buhari time to take ssce exams

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Tattooboy: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mogidi:
The election must hold next month, Buhari needs to be alive to watch GEJ's inauguration on TV.
get over dis #GEJ of a person. This is d first time he's getting strong candidates as president and vp. I dont c him winning fairly

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tunde should talk to his party the APC ,if they accept the extension then a letter should be written by the APC to the president and the National Assembly so that it can be discussed,trust me, GEJ will welcome the extension

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
No let errbody show their true colour so we knw who we not to play with.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by fejikudz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
no o,
u won spoil show for us
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by clevvermind(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
i dnt support this. let the election hold on the fixed date.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
aguiyi:
Tunde should talk to his party the APC ,if they accept the extension then a letter should be written by the APC to the president and the National Assembly so that it can be discussed,trust me, GEJ will welcome the extension
y won't he welcome it cos is a "thief'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by mazzi: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tunde,where will the interim administrator come from?i asked this cos the problemz this current president is facing is due to the area he come from(he is not frm born to rule region).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by mazzi: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tunde, thanks but no thankz.election must hold so that oga jona will comfortably relax and enjoy his next 4year tenure.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by fatdon2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
mazzi:
Tunde, thanks but no thankz.election must hold so that oga jona will comfortable relax and enjoy his next 4year tenure.
Gbam

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Ynsai(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abi one year?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by hazyfm: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=48pt]NEVER[/size]

JONA MUST GO

44 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Pajames4all: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Not possible
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by eedris07(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Noo oo we r tired of dis suffering..

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Actually, he has a point. This PVC thing has been grossly mismanaged.

You would think this was Nigeria's first presidential election, with the level of unpreparedness INEC is exhibiting.

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by onihaxy: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by teemanbastos(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
NO!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok ooooo. We don hear
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by ireneony(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
he go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Simitrendy: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
He must have seen a vision tho..GMB-OSINBAJO2015

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by allisonluvsu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok.I really don't get. Election postponed? Some reason might have resulted to that thought. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by Pajames4all: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
wettin concern Am
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by allisonluvsu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
aguiyi:
ok
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by allisonluvsu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mogidi:
ok

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by allisonluvsu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
mazzi:
Tunde, thanks but no thankz.election must hold so that oga jona will comfortable relax and enjoy his next 4year tenure.
ok
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by kilokeys(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
i want elections by January 15 if its possible.. so we would just move on

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. by omanifrank(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.