Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai (6632 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) / Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by victorayor(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by holatin(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
odabee
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by Blanc8(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by Deefuray(f): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Beautiful women...
Beautiful children...
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by Ynsai(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Mm
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by cokacoola(m): 5:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Paul get sharp eye... Peter is keeping ah sugar mummy as a wife grin
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by coolzeal(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2015
cokacoola:
What's wrong with a younger man getting married to an older woman? Last time i checked, he ain't complaining tho.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by pretydiva(f): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2015
May d luv amongs dem nt stop

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by mizjules(f): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Okay oooo! Anita's son is still using pram?!
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by ROZZAYY(f): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Lovely the reason y we women r wonderful, despite all d problems in d family dey still find a way of kiping peace. May God bless dem both.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by oluwaveeboy(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
cute
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by goldenvicky(f): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
cokacoola:
u nid help, u are high on fake drugs

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by englishmart(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
they deserve the luxurious life they are living.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by bettiesofttouch(f): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beautiful women wif wonderful kids.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by lyntiffany(f): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
I so much love this Lola of a woman.Beautiful wives with their cutelicious kids smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by Ladybluecash(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
No b news joor
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by Parasitic(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thunder fire devil, I must make money by hook or by crook. I have done my best to secure employment with my skill and knowledge to no avail. My bad spirit is pushing me to take to armed robbery, kidnaping, 419 and the rest. Please help me!! Criminals are making money while good citizens like me are languishing in abject poverty.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
pretydiva:
May d luv amongs dem nt stop
amen oo

(1) (Reply)

I’m Sexier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos / Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) / Muna Obiekwe Is Not DEAD!!! *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.