Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? (9110 Views)

Paranormal. Let's Talk About Our Experience / How Do Atheists Explain Away Paranormal Events / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Lisaflex(f): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2015
timmy2409:

Yes indeed I am skeptical. Growing up, everything I "knew" about the supernatural/paranormal I had heard from other people and from movies. All the times that I came close to something that was supposed to be juju, it turned out to be a load of bullsh*t. Basically, I have not once experienced any such phenomena myself.

Of course this does not mean that such things do not exist conclusively. Rather, I put very little trust in subjective human accounts, knowing how easy it is for the brain to create events according to a person's beliefs/fantasy, or to wrongfully attribute exceptionality to normal events.

Moreover it seems that accounts of the paranormal are more prevalent in societies characterized by relative scientific ignorance, high religiosity and substantial economic/life uncertainty.
I'm glad u agree dt der's a slightest chance dt these fnz exist, bt i'm not sure i totally agree wt d prevalence u talked abt cos even in western countries where they r scientifically ahead of us,d prevalence is quite high
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by donmalcolm21(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2015
missdebs:
i went to heaven when i was four i thnk
I was the angel that day but I'm not sure I saw you in heaven's gate then. Don't doubt me please becauuse we are talking about the paranormal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Weah96: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:

your own no follow na..we r interested in the ones you see wen you r sober n healthy tongue

Sobriety and supernatural don't go together. Unless you're an experienced Buddhist monk or something.

When humans see strange stuff, they're often under the influence of entheogens or in heavy REM sleep. Fasting, especially the long ones, can sometimes trigger your brain to change channels and allow you to see other realities, as does meditation, but consuming the magic plants is still the preferred way to bring the action to you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Lisaflex(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Weah96:

Sobriety and supernatural don't go together. Unless you're an experienced Buddhist monk or something.

When humans see strange stuff, they're often under the influence of entheogens or in heavy REM sleep. Fasting, especially the long ones, can sometimes trigger your brain to change channels and allow you to see other realities, as does meditation, but consuming the magic plants is still the preferred way to bring the action to you.

R u sayn sober ppl who aren't experienced Buddhist monks rnt capable of seeing d paranormal? Wld sha like 2 knw more abt d magic plants u tlkd abt
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Weah96: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:

R u sayn sober ppl who aren't experienced Buddhist monks rnt capable of seeing d paranormal? Wld sha like 2 knw more abt d magic plants u tlkd abt

Yes. Sobriety is a shortcoming as far as altered states of consciousness are concerned. IMO, and from personal experience, humans don't make paranormal observations when the nervous system is in tune with THIS reality. There are waaaaaay too many distractions in everyday life, from ordinary sounds and noises, to our reactions to photons and movement.

Only those skilled in meditation, like monks or gurus are able to silence their minds like that and eliminate instinctive responses to stimuli.

However, people do make observations of that nature when the body undergoes stress or trauma, for example, 40 day/night fasting, or coma. The only other possibilities are during REM sleep and being under the influence of psychedelics, or possibly, even DEATH itself.

There are many different kinds of psychedelics and most of them are plants and fungi and they vary by the region. Yoruba babalawos, for example, may use a particular combination of plants or fungi that is different from a babalawo in Cameroon. Sometimes, the combination of plants astounds scientists themselves, as in the case of Ayahuasca, the magic tea from the Amazon.

Ayahuasca is a combination of two plants, only one contains DMT. However, boiling the DMT plant alone and drinking the tea doesn't do anything. Our bodies contains an enzyme called monoamine oxidase which breaks down the substance without producing the psychoactive effects of DMT. Only when the plant is combined with another vine, that the DMT becomes active. Scientists now know that this other vine contains an inhibitor for that enzyme in our bodies, but how native people were able to figure it out remains a mystery.

From Wikipedia:

In 2008, psychology professor Benny Shanon published a controversial hypothesis that a brew analogous to Ayahuasca was heavily connected to early Judaism, and that the effects of this brew were responsible for some of the most significant events of Moses' life, including his vision of the burning bush.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Weah96: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
DMT is the most powerful psychedelic known to man today, with the exception of the one that the bible writers were using. I'm 100% certain that the authors of the bible were under the influence of entheogens, especially the high priests.

In exodus, the israelites save a pot of manna. In hebrews, it says that mana is kept in a golden pot with the ark of the covenant! (Which for any who do not know, is the Holy of Holies behind the 2nd veil of the Temple). In daniel, King Belshazzar drinks from the vessels stolen from the temple... and within the hour has a divine vision. Coincidence? I think not. Mushroom users know that tea takes roughly 20-40 minutes to kick in. Furthermore, we shall provide more corrobative evidence in John Chapter 2, although this example is far more subtle and requires some looking into.

John 2:6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

John 2:6, 7, 9, 10
First of all waterpots of clay were used for simple storage, while stone pots were used for cooking, this suggests the pots were boiled. Secondly, these pots already contained 2-3 firkins of an unknown substance which most assume to be water but may not be. A “Firkin” is an Old-English measurement meaning a fourth part. Half to three-quarters of fresh mushrooms with water makes a potent tea. This 'water-wine' was a stronger mind-altering fluid than the other wines, as suggested by the governor. What is it that the servants knew that everyone else didn't? If not that the water was boiled with manna and the solid matter removed?

Part 3: What does the word Manna translate into?

Exodus 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.
Psalm 78: 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

Exodus 16:15, Psalm 78:24 & 25
Moses calls it "the bread from god", in psalms its called "angel's food".

Manna is not hebrew, but egyptian. For "bread of god". As bread refers to food, "food of god". Other cultures also have their own words for "food of the gods". The greeks have ambrosia, the mayans have teonanacatl, the hindu have soma. Curiously enough the item described is unvaried in these other 3 cultures... it is mushrooms. Most commonly in tea, although ambrosia was more of a jelly. A food taken with spiritual intentions.

Part 4: Summary & Conclusion

The "food of the gods" in at least 3 other cultures was explicitly mushrooms, which implies a high probability of manna being the same. While the evidence located in John is debatable, the example involving Belshazzar in Daniel is much less refutable. However, given the characterstics described in exodus, with at least one of those traits being exclusive to mushrooms, there is no doubt in my mind. smiley The question I propose to you isn't if manna is mushrooms, but this: Is it possible that the visions and insights while under the influence of the sacred fungi are truely divine, and not some hallucinatory mind-construct? That's it, is it possible? Can you know for certain that you're "trippin' balls" and not communicating with the spirit realm?

http://lightworkers.org/blog/88750/manna-mushrooms-bible
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by johnydon22(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
nairalife2013:
I usually feel a build up of tears when ever I speak about these things.

When I was six, playing in the courtyard all alone, I saw a being hovering above me in the hot afternoon sky. He was a man except that hos skin was extremely smooth and white like china porcelain plate. White as in the colour of snow. He came down slowly towards me. A flowing equally white garment covered him and his face, faintly seen, had what I could think was a smile. I passed out. I woke up in the hospital surrounded by my parents, siblings and neighbors. My parents and siblings alone believed me when I later told them what I saw.
A flowing equally white garment covered HIM and his FACE but you could still make out his skin colour and texture!!! WTF grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by chival(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:
Here's another experience, not mine tho.It happened to a friend.... She went 2 bed alone bt woke up in d middle of d 9t 2 find dt sm1 else was in bed wt her, she was backing the person n was 2 scared to scream or turn around. She jes lay there frozen n stared at the wall in front of her...After smtym,she watched on d wall as a shadow got out of her bed(felt d weight on her bed reduce) n jes walked 2wrds d door n den vanished in2 thin air...D's was wen she started screaming

This happened to me during my service year, the only difference being that it was morning and just as the person was leaving I saw his/her form from the corner of my eye. I jumped out of bed to the sitting room of the corper's lodge and saw no one. Mind you, the sitting room in question was so long that no one could have made it across and out that fast.

Also, just like the post above, I was wide awake, felt the weight on my bed but was frozen and couldn't do anything until whatever it was left.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by johnydon22(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
chival:

This happened to me during my service year, the only difference being that it was morning and just as the person was leaving I saw his/her form from the corner of my eye. I jumped out of bed to the sitting room of the corper's lodge and saw no one. Mind you, the sitting room in question was so long that no one could have made it across and out that fast.

Also, just like the post above, I was wide awake, felt the weight on my bed but was frozen and couldn't do anything until whatever it was left.
corner of ur eyes? why dont y'all see these things with the front of your eyes and not the corner? geeee i wonder why! grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Weah96: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
johnydon22:

corner of ur eyes? why dont y'all see these things with the front of your eyes and not the corner? geeee i wonder why! grin

Sounds like sleep paralysis to me.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by johnydon22(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Weah96:

Sounds like sleep paralysis to me.
optical illusion is not in one of their books or what? embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Weah96: 3:05am On Jan 13, 2015
johnydon22:

optical illusion is not in one of their books or what? embarassed

Sleep paralysis is a sleep illusion, but it does feel real to the subject experiencing it. It does feel like there's someone else in the room, although the orientation of the area becomes fcked up. And it always occurs in the same way, either you're drifting off to sleep or trying to go back to sleep.

In the individuals affected, I believe that it's precipitated by the colic, or indigestion, that comes from eating certain types of foods.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Lucid dreaming or maybe a vision. Atleast there was no physical or spiritual rape. The first thing that people do when they are touched from behind is to react very fast. that is beyond anybody's control and involuntary except one understands what is going on behind him/her, infact it is impossible, you would/must turn around to see. if not, it is a vision or lucid dream.

Lisaflex:
Here's another experience, not mine tho.It happened to a friend.... She went 2 bed alone bt woke up in d middle of d 9t 2 find dt sm1 else was in bed wt her, she was backing the person n was 2 scared to scream or turn around. She jes lay there frozen n stared at the wall in front of her...After smtym,she watched on d wall as a shadow got out of her bed(felt d weight on her bed reduce) n jes walked 2wrds d door n den vanished in2 thin air...D's was wen she started screaming
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Lisaflex(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
gatiano:
Lucid dreaming or maybe a vision. Atleast there was no physical or spiritual rape. The first thing that people do when they are touched from behind is to react very fast. that is beyond anybody's control and involuntary except one understands what is going on behind him/her, infact it is impossible, you would/must turn around to see. if not, it is a vision or lucid dream.

she wasn't touched, she jes woke up n knew dt der was sm1/smtn in bed wt her....N yes, sm1 cn be so frightened dt d person cnt mv a muscle

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Weah96: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lisaflex:

she wasn't touched, she jes woke up n knew dt der was sm1/smtn in bed wt her....N yes, sm1 cn be so frightened dt d person cnt mv a muscle

It isn't fear that causes the person to become immobile. It's the lack of muscle response that naturally accompanies sleep. With the exception of smooth and cardiac muscles which work on their own, our brain doesn't activate motor neurons during sleep. That way, you can't walk around while sleeping and set your house on fire unconsciously.

Sometimes the brain activates the motor neutron inhibitory process when you're only half asleep. That's when most sleep paralysis occurs. You feel paralyzed because you ARE. But you're not supposed to be aware of it.

IMO, that's why we are able to use our skeletal muscles in dreams. They are literally paralyzed in this reality.

Iboga, the entheogen used by Bwiti tribesmen in Gabon, produces the same effect without putting the subject to sleep. That's why they can communicate with their ancestors and remember the entire conversation and experience when they become "sober."
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
i do not know much about every kind of fright, but one thing i know is people get frightened about what they've heard and especially about a scary scene right in their face (this is when a muscle is difficult to move accessing the level of the fear and where to run). so it is either she was scared of the place or the person had a lucid dream.

Lisaflex:

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by 2scorehigh(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
chival:

Oh wow! Sounds to me like you've been fu.cked by an extraterrestrial.

Hope you enjoyed it, huh? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by chival(f): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2015
2scorehigh:

Oh wow! Sounds to me like you've been fu.cked by an extraterrestrial.

Hope you enjoyed it, huh? tongue

You are vulgar and devoid of any thinking faculties whatsoever. WHAT gave birth to you?

You really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near decent folk.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Debeloved87(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't think I have seen such things except in dreams sha, or when I am in the right state of body mind and soul and I heard some longings and I commune with my mind and it responds to me. for example I was waiting for electricity to come so that I can do some things but when it tarrys like forever I commune with my mind and I was told to clap my hands seven times after the seventh time surprisingly the light came..another one was when I ask my broda to pick a sachet water for me out of the two I had in the room, he entered my room brought one after sometime I entered my room and still saw two sachet of water there..imaging the surprise on my face..and many more like that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
That mind is so big and it can expand far and large to the edges of the universe. The brain is the sit or house of the mind. That mind who answered you is infact YOU! Your Original self called GOD but not that ONE GOD. Few people have their own personal original self, while most share a collective Original self, called collective consciousness. This your original self is one of the creator of heaven and the earth and everything within, above and beneath. Can you ever die?

Debeloved87:
I don't think I have seen such things except in dreams sha, or when I am in the right state of body mind and soul and I heard some longings and I commune with my mind and it responds to me. for example I was waiting for electricity to come so that I can do some things but when it tarrys like forever I commune with my mind and I was told to clap my hands seven times after the seventh time surprisingly the light came..another one was when I ask my broda to pick a sachet water for me out of the two I had in the room, he entered my room brought one after sometime I entered my room and still saw two sachet of water there..imaging the surprise on my face..and many more like that.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Debeloved87(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
gatiano:
That mind is so big and it can expand far and large to the edges of the universe. The brain is the sit or house of the mind. That mind who answered you is infact YOU! Your Original self called GOD but not that ONE GOD. Few people have their own personal original self, while most share a collective Original self, called collective consciousness. This your original self is one of the creator of heaven and the earth and everything within, above and beneath. Can you ever die?
..you must have a vast knowledge of the supernatural, even thou attimes I seems not to understand most of this occurrence, maybe lack of faith or simply fear.. and for the bolded how do you mean? it might actually buttress what I saw in one of my lucid dream on top of a very high white mountain, where I learnt we are just seven that created the whole thing..love to learn more.

]
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
You are waking up, just like others amongst us worldwide. (i hope it won't sound racist if or when i say this does not include the non-blacks because they've always been awake, with the knowledge of good and evil. It was only the black people that have been dormant and/or sleeping for most part of the last 6000 years). so it is so what a good news to the black people and also a good news also to the non-blacks in the sense that it will make them born-again if they throw away their ego. YES! black people don't have business with being born-again, They have to stay upright in righteouness and know who they are.
I however would not force anybody to believe in what i say, for that will be extremely foolish for both sides, instead everybody should be able to use their mind and common sense, that is why it is very difficult for me to told anything against the so called black atheists if he does not just follow others like a mindless person.

Seven (7) is a complete number- GOD made man and woman, that means adam and eve were not the first in existence, The first in existence was GOD. As Adam and Eve represent a people, so does GOD represent a people.
GOD was one (1), then GOD became two (2) <Man and Woman>, Then They became three (3) <Man, Woman and Child>

(1)- The 24 Elders (custodians of devine unity) 12 Men and 12 Women= 12 couple Elders, Thus Woman too is also GOD just like the Man. Each pair or couple chose 12 each that makes another 144 people (72 Men, 72 Women) called-

(2)- The 144 chiefs (custodians of all universal force and energy). Each chief chooses 1000 people making 144,000 people evenly between Men and Women called-

(3)- The 144,000 Judges (custodians of life and reality manifestation).

(1,2,3) is what in fact is the "Father, Son and The Holy Spirit".

1 became 2, and 2 became 3, and 3 became 7. How? because of how they could possibly create and no other way else.

The creation of the 24 Elders- is first creation
the creation of the 144 Chiefs- is the second creation
the creation of the 144,000 Judges- is the third creation
the creation of the Elders together with the Chiefs- is the forth creation
the creation of the Chiefs together with the Judges- is the fifth creation
the creation of the Judges together with the Elders- is the sixth creation
The creation of the Elders and the Chiefs and the Judges together is the seventh creation.

thus there is 7 forms of everything and 7 is the complete number.
The making of the universe and the planets is thus - Magnetism, Electricity, Light, Ether, Gases , Liquid and Solid. 7 in number, and each one of them also have 7 different forms.

144,000 Judges also chose 1000 each, That is 144,000,000. who were told to multiply and fill the earth.
They had a perfect population control, everyman has his soul mate with each woman. giving birth to only 2 children (boy and girl).
Each person were able to live up to 7000 years old and then they ascend conciously in their sleep, and the body is buried.
After 7000 years, The number was complete at 1,000,8,000,000. 504,000,000 men and 504,000,000 women. This were the original people who constantly reincarnate in us but with a unique and new personality. When we die/passaway, The physical body is buried, The personality goes into the custody of the 24 Elders, while The Original self incarnates him/herself as a new personality again and again and not just here on earth but on other planets too about 125*10^33 of just you alone. thus you have eternal life while the non-black that can for go ego and be born-again can have everlasting life, or they can just marry black, to have close to black children(they are actually black), black albinos are black, they have the genes, only it is suppressed so far. non-blacks do not have these dominant genes atall.

you can read blackroots science/ africanroots science. it is free online for download.
Debeloved87:
..you must have a vast knowledge of the supernatural, even thou attimes I seems not to understand most of this occurrence, maybe lack of faith or simply fear.. and for the bolded how do you mean? it might actually buttress what I saw in one of my lucid dream on top of a very high white mountain, where I learnt we are just seven that created the whole thing..love to learn more.

]
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by johnydon22(m): 3:28am On Jan 21, 2015
ooh great...Gatiano just started again with his black race gods stuff again... grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 3:42am On Jan 21, 2015
I always stand to be corrected, i would accept my mistakes when and if i'm wrong. But you would have to actually prove me wrong first, right? always feel free to do so at any given time. Question me, challenge me with proof and most importantly with maturity, if and when i'm not sure, i'll gladly and freely declare that i don't have the answers yet. I do not mean the deviate the tread, We can't simply talk about the supernatural without touching The Creator, except we are addicted to spookism.

johnydon22:
ooh great...Gatiano just started again with his black race gods stuff again... grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2015
gatiano:
I always stand to be corrected, i would accept my mistakes when and if i'm wrong. But you would have to actually prove me wrong first, right? always feel free to do so at any given time. Question me, challenge me with proof and most importantly with maturity, if and when i'm not sure, i'll gladly and freely declare that i don't have the answers yet. I do not mean the deviate the tread, We can't simply talk about the supernatural without touching The Creator, except we are addicted to spookism.

christians say yahweh created the world, muslims say allah did it, the greeks say zeus did it, Hindus say vishnu did, you say blacks did and so many millions of others attribute it to different and various gods and causes...I as a humanist just say "I dont know" the world was here before i opened my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2015
If you are a black person, You knew the world was here before you came into it for your personal experience. Yahweh, Allah, Brahma is The same person, A Blackman who is also called Yakub. In whose all the non-black people have their collective unconsciousness. When they die (non-blacks) being good and born-again, they will reside in HIS conscious mind. Since we are in the world of Yahweh, Allah, We also have to worship and pray to HIM.

The level of black people kindness and goodness is what will bring a lot of judgement upon these caucasian people, and as we keep on having such gravious sympathy and closeliness to them, the more we fill ourselves with burden(blacks). This however does not mean hating them or racism.
I can only wonder, what if it was other way round that GOD told them the blacks are the devils, There won't be any blackman alive today. and if he is, The cows, horses and farm animals will be his boss while he is casterated and i leave the rest to your imagination.

johnydon22:

christians say yahweh created the world, muslims say allah did it, the greeks say zeus did it, Hindus say vishnu did, you say blacks did and so many millions of others attribute it to different and various gods and causes...I as a humanist just say "I dont know" the world was here before i opened my eyes.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Debeloved87(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
@gatiano..wow, that's profound. now how can someone, Blackman OK like me who is waking up into that reality lay full grasp, understanding and also consciously walk in this supernatural thing because d ones dat do happens to me I do take them as a coincidence or whatever.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by johnydon22(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
gatiano:
If you are a black person, You knew the world was here before you came into it for your personal experience. Yahweh, Allah, Brahma is The same person, A Blackman who is also called Yakub. In whose all the non-black people have their collective unconsciousness. When they die (non-blacks) being good and born-again, they will reside in HIS conscious mind. Since we are in the world of Yahweh, Allah, We also have to worship and pray to HIM.

The level of black people kindness and goodness is what will bring a lot of judgement upon these caucasian people, and as we keep on having such gravious sympathy and closeliness to them, the more we fill ourselves with burden(blacks). This however does not mean hating them or racism.
I can only wonder, what if it was other way round that GOD told them the blacks are the devils, There won't be any blackman alive today. and if he is, The cows, horses and farm animals will be his boss while he is casterated and i leave the rest to your imagination.

Aaaaah Blood of zeus...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2015
This does not cost you anything at all, not even 1 kobo, if anything, you will save more, it will only require a lot of discipline, honesty, complete love of yourself and fellow black people. You must really love to read both books by black authors and white author (through which you might understand other people's mindset), basic mathematics, sciences, cosmology etc. You must know how and what to eat. I think you have already kind of activated yourself being that you kind of are in tune with yourself. I will send you some links, and you can download free online or read free.
Find and download or read blackroots science online through google.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html here is a summary.

http://muurroots-science..com/p/about-blackroots-science.html muurroots is the same.

And take sometimes during leisure to read Elijah Muhammads' books, never say or conclude that, this person is that or that is who etc, read anything that is informative. The only thing we lack as black people and especially Africans is information.

Debeloved87:
@gatiano..wow, that's profound. now how can someone, Blackman OK like me who is waking up into that reality lay full grasp, understanding and also consciously walk in this supernatural thing because d ones dat do happens to me I do take them as a coincidence or whatever.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Take it or leave it. zeus is the whiteman's imagination, They imagined a god that goes about the land or people seducing women, is that not the case in the fake story of Jesus?

johnydon22:

Aaaaah Blood of zeus...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by Lisaflex(f): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
gatiano:
Take it or leave it. zeus is the whiteman's imagination, They imagined a god that goes about the land or people seducing women, is that not the case in the fake story of Jesus?

R u kidding me? Fake story of Jesus?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience? by gatiano(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
I didn't mean that in the sense that Jesus did not exist, no. Jesus is or was real as it comes, He existed. If Jesus comes now, and you call me by the name Jesus, He won't answer you because he won't understand what language you are speaking. Jesus real name will sound something close to Yeshua, Yeshua Bin Yusuf. Jesus the son of Joseph. Its high time we'd raise up from spookism and ignorance as black people. There is no person that was born without the man and the woman, and there will never be, except that very first GOD which we don't know His beginning except the 24 elders. We all have both unconscious memory and the conscious memory, All the things we seem not to remember is laid there in our unconscious memory and mind. Jesus was born with only conscious mind and memory, He knew that He was and is GOD just as you are GOD yourself. Master Fard Muhammad too was born with the total conscious memory and mind, Thus He knew He is GOD. on closing, Jesus never died on the cross.

Lisaflex:

R u kidding me? Fake story of Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Give Me One Good Reason Why I Should Go Back To God / 12 Questions People Ask About The Christian Faith / I'm a Christian But I Don't Need Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.