Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship (3964 Views)

PE Teacher Fired Because Of Naked Pictures She Sent To Her Student Boys / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
A NAIRALANDER FRIEND JUST INFORMED ME OF HOW SCARED HE IS COS HIS EX-G.F JUST THREATENED HIM THAT HE WONT GO SCOT FREE BECAUSE OF HE ENDED A RELATIONSHIP WIT HER WHICH HE TOT WAS BEST TO END FOR BOTH OF THEM BECOS OF REASONS BEST KNOWN TO HIM.....AND HE IS SO DAMN SCARED!

TO THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE WAT CAN THIS MY FRNDS EX DO DAT CLD JUSTIFY SUCH A THREAT......ND GUY WAT DO YOU THINK?

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
He should go to celestial church 4 three weeks fasting and praying

After this, he'll be free like a bird

Thank me latter
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Heeehhehebebe wahala de! O boy u beta go to ijebu grin
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Oluwatosean(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
say d reason y he wants to end the relatnship xo i cn knw the judgement to give
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
That girl mean business he should report her to the police

2 Likes

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
He should go to celestial church 4 three weeks fasting and praying

After this, he'll be free like a bird

Thank me latter

I doubt if he can do ds....cos he is of d pentecostal family...winners to be precise!......am sure he is alos readin ds too
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oluwatosean:
say d reason y he wants to end the relatnship xo i cn knw the judgement to give

He thinks d girl doesnt have respect for herself and that she doesnt see her self worth d guy at d inception of d relationship havin tried to help her gather her self esteem she was bcomin worse! Hence, she prefer havin oda back up males frnds dat her of her class wit d intention if my guy dumps her so he tot its is best for him to abandone d relationship since d girl in d first place doesnt see herself worth d whole praise he says nd most importantly d girl to him is a sex addict, thinkin by sex he can win his love nd make him stay forever!
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Heeehhehebebe wahala de! O boy u beta go to ijebu grin

Which of the ijebu nd to do wot precisely?
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
That girl mean business he should report her to the police
Cld ds b possible?
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by cyprus000: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
The guy should let the gal know with prove that other people know about her treat.
she wouldn't wan't to hurt him while ppl are aware of her treat
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by armadeo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
This corper Don go pluck village mango and the seed don hook e throat.

See as e use grammar when him heart Don cut finish. Am sure say Na skinny dipping parade e run and bread Don bake for the oven. Oyibo rekpete.

3 Likes

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
cyprus000:
The guy should let the gal know with prove that other people know about her treat.
she wouldn't wan't to hurt him while ppl are aware of her treat

Okey, wld ds detter her from goin or doin wat she intend doing to harm ds my guy! Nd why arnt d ladies talking!
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
armadeo:
This corper Don go pluck village mango and the seed don hook e throat.

See as e use grammar when him heart Don cut finish. Am sure say Na skinny dipping parade e run and bread Don bake for the oven. Oyibo rekpete.

Lol...ur own eye sharp oooo...ow u use knkw him be corper?......lol just provide a solution nd save a nairalnder
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
DavidHume:

Cld ds b possible?
A desperate and frustrated girl can do anything especially if she is obsessed with a guy go watch obsession you will understand better.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
dis one is strong!!!
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
A desperate and frustrated girl can do anything especially if she is obsessed with a guy go watch obsession you will understand better.

Wow.......shey make i dey pray for ds my guy or ow
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by bigtt76(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
MFMstraight jaaare grin

1 Like

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
DavidHume:

Wow.......shey make i dey pray for ds my guy or ow
No be only prayer una need to make peace with her
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
No be only prayer una need to make peace with her

Even thou she is adamant dat is either d relationshop continue or she deals wit him nd make him pay makin sure he doesnt go scot free.....dats d result of d peace we avin bin tryin to mak for days ooo
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by armadeo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
DavidHume:

Lol...ur own eye sharp oooo...ow u use knkw him be corper?......lol just provide a solution nd save a nairalnder

I wear otondo uniform too Na. So anywhere I see am i know.

Reading the message the guy has gone to the bottom of the barrel to scrape and this is what he gets. I see you said she has male friends as back up ( of her level).

He should do and leave there nothing dey happen except the bread Don bake. That one Na die.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
DavidHume:

Even thou she is adamant dat is either d relationshop continue or she deals wit him nd make him pay makin sure he doesnt go scot free.....dats d result of d peace we avin bin tryin to mak for days ooo
This matter need the involvement of a clergyman or police because this is a matter of life of somebody at sake but that your friend must have really break her heart, wetin cause the separation?
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by petra22(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
tongue grin
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
This matter need the involvement of a clergyman or police because this is a matter of life of somebody at sake but that your friend must have really break her heart, wetin cause the separation?

Already explained up der
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by DavidHume(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
petra22:
tongue grin

Why ds now.....u ladies can like to put one in troyble nd u cant or wont even make any suggestion to help my frnd! I doubt if he has bin avn sound slip since dat day
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by slap1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Empty vessels make the noise.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Dude trust me,some big aunty or grandma somewhere has your case under her pillow.Better act fast.This is serious.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2015
slap1:
Empty vessels make the noise.
I hope you read where she said she didn't double-mind him while they were together.That's strong.
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by zeezahbee(f): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Empty threat tongue
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2015
zeezahbee:
Empty threat tongue

Walahi!
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by iyobs7(f): 2:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Only a coward awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her...
Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

He thinks d girl doesnt have respect for herself and that she doesnt see her self worth d guy at d inception of d relationship havin tried to help her gather her self esteem she was bcomin worse! Hence, she prefer havin oda back up males frnds dat her of her class wit d intention if my guy dumps her so he tot its is best for him to abandone d relationship since d girl in d first place doesnt see herself worth d whole praise he says nd most importantly d girl to him is a sex addict, thinkin by sex he can win his love nd make him stay forever!
your friend make the nicest move,I hate girls that have low esteem or see theirself unworthy of some.I was the one dt saw and said I want to date u,if you are unworthy I wouldnt have

1 Like

Re: (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship by coolest0(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2015
DavidHume:

Okey, wld ds detter her from goin or doin wat she intend doing to harm ds my guy! Nd why arnt d ladies talking!

cos ladies are not always happy when they see guys breaking up with a fellow girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? / Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.