Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Try this! Guaranteed to make you stand out this 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Try this! Guaranteed to make you stand out this 2015 (590 Views)

Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / How True Is This " 2015 Nigerian Empowerment Contest Batch B" / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try this! Guaranteed to make you stand out this 2015 by Chini: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy New Year Nairalanders

On this New Year
I wish you a wonderful January,
a lovely February,
a Peaceful March,
a stress-free April,
a fun-filled May,
and Joy that lasts from June to November,
and finally a happy December.
May you and family have a joyous 2015 filled with peace, love, laughter, good health, long life, favor, blessings and prosperity.
May God grant all your heart desires today and always.
This year shall be your best year and the beginning of greater years ahead.
God bless you and your Family Abundantly in 2015.

Stop sending generic messages and Personalize yours to loved ones, just insert the name of the person in the link below (insert the plus sign + between the first name and surname), copy the entire link and share or SMS it to the person. http://www.chinilive.com/2015/01/happy-new-year.html?name=Kenny+Okoro

1 Like

Re: Try this! Guaranteed to make you stand out this 2015 by Chini: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
If you've tried it? Please share the reactions of your loved ones

I got some the best reactions i have ever had:
* Wow, i feel soo important
* It's really fine
*Kisses
* Heeyy!!!!
* Sweet, thanks
* Hugs
* Thanks so much for the personalized message
* This is pretty cool
* I am so in shock, i love the personalized feel
* Nice
* Loved it
* Awwww, a customized message for me
* Awww, thanks

And the reactions keep comings, i love it... Share yours..
Re: Try this! Guaranteed to make you stand out this 2015 by Chini: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Got another cool response..

* Awww.. Customized message for me? Thanks for the kind wishes..

Try it and lemme their response grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Teeth Of Gold / Want To Be Generous? Eat Eggs –study / Photos: This Flat Is For Blacks Only: Racist Campaign Against White Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.