Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (17932 Views)

King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2015
The Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has urged residents of the state not to be carried away with the grass-roots campaign of the All Progressives Congress vice-presidential candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).

Osinbajo has been campaining in BRT buses and wooing traders in different markets in the state for weeks.

However, the PDP in a statement by its Publicity Secretary, Taofik Gani, said Osinbajo was only trying to deceive the people.

Gani said when Osinbajo was a Commissioner for Justice in Lagos for over six years, he never boarded public transport.

He, therefore, advised the people of the state that if they vote for the APC in next month’s presidential election, Osinbajo would not remember them.

The statement read in part, “The Lagos PDP rebukes the Vice-presidential candidate of the APC, Yemi Osinbajo, for what it termed sudden change of lifestyle in order to deceive the electorate to support his party.

“Osinbajo belongs to the bourgeoisie and elitist family. He is not known to be a grass-roots person. He never participated nor supported any protest for the masses.

“Now, suddenly he goes into BRT buses to pretend to be a common man. This is, indeed, an attempt to score cheap political points. Lagosians definitely know their oppressors. He has started a fake lifestyle.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/dont-be-deceived-by-osinbajo-pdp-tells-lagosians/

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by dguyindcorner(m): 1:36am On Jan 05, 2015
WORD >> PDP

SYNONYMS >> FAILURE, CLUELESSNESS

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by OtunbaJega: 1:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Op please permit me to play Justin Timberlake (Cry me a river) for the PDP.

GMB/PYO sending shock waves to their camp since 2014..

Can I get some likes for Fr.Mbaka, the upright Ibo man who spoke the truth about Jonathan as a failure

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by aresa: 1:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Shouldn't these clowns be doing what Osinbajo ia doing by telling Lagosians What plans they have for them and how to better their lives and move Lagos state forward....
Character assassination is not working amd won't work... grin

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Ilekeh(f): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
“Osinbajo belongs to the bourgeoisie and elitist family. He is not known to be a grass-roots person. He never participated nor supported any protest for the masses.

Really?!

Funny how PDP didn't mention that people were protesting due to the incompetence of PDP governance.

Osibanjo won't need to support protests, if PDP actually stop governing the nation like an embodiment of corruption.

82 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2015
The leader of Lagos PDP is ex-convict Bode George.I wont take advice from a party led by an ex-convict.Time for a change

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by brutef0rce101: 1:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Seems PDP is now playing the opposition at all levels. From Olisa Metuh, nairaland chapter, Reno Omockery AKA Wendell Slim and now Lagos. Lolzzzz.

They should continue to cry and whine until the election is over. PDP 16years of hardship and misgovernance will end by Feb 14.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by libertyfather(m): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Not surprising @ all...clueless from the top....PDP ve been talking rubbish since the Change is about to wipe the out

39 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2015
seges:
The leader of Lagos PDP is ex-convict Bode George.I wont take advice from a party led by an ex-convict.Time for a change
is obj not an ex convict not he ruled you shey?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2015
samflexxy:
is obj not an ex convict not he ruled you shey?
Bode George leader of PDP in Lagos State went to jail for N100 billion naira fraud while Chairman of NPA. I will never take advice from a thief.

64 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2015
this is exactly how i feel. pdp's incompetence has made me go towards the APC camp. i hate the islamic devil called buhari that has blood on his hands, but this is the last hope to break the PDP grip of looters in Govt.
Ilekeh:

Really?!

Funny how PDP didn't mention that people were protesting due to the incompetence of PDP governance.

Osibanjo won't need to support protests, if PDP actually stop governing the nation like an embodiment of corruption.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by laimo(m): 2:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Pdp the stealing is not corruption people? Who listens to them?

Osinbajo inspires the youths to be the change we all seek.He is an embodiment of change.

Any pdp politician is only out to manifest their usual stealing is not corruption.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Brimmie(m): 4:06am On Jan 05, 2015
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

61 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Iyawotolu: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2015
grin Jealousy of the highest order. Yeye dey smell!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by normabrown322: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2015
YES O
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nmeri17: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Lagos state chapter verse what

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Innodon(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2015
we don hear

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by mustahagreens(f): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Any news about Apc seems to be giving these guys trouble these days, well if this trend continues they might all die of heart attack before valentines day.
We need change!
We need change!!
We need change!!!Vote for change
Vote GMB/Osibanjo 2015
Jonathan I wish you a safe ride to otuoke

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by deejayterabyte(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2015
See hate

PDP make una commot make we see road

Thieves!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by chamboy(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Pdp sharap go n do ur homework

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by personal59: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2015
K I promise I won't be deceive until I hear what sambo gat to tell me I promise o

Funny enough not everybody will move with public transport so its nt his fault he his a professor, a lawyer nd also a pastor very good in all his ways so that's nt his fault.

But u are telling m invariably to follow bode judge ex convict, kashamu drug dealer ahhh u wan spoil my future TUFIAKWA God pls destroy everybody that plan to destroy our future

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Peezynoni(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2015
"FAKE LIFE STYLE"....sorry PDP issit ur LIFESTYLE? grin

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by mysyto(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2015
story for the gods....,.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by eaglechild: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Osibanjo this and Osibanjo that.

Is GMB not the presidential candidate or is there something APC is not telling us.

I hope you guys are not planning of getting rid of GMB.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by hardestyoung(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
The only thing this PDP are good at doing is to talk. If he's campaigning inside BRT, you too enter DANFO and do your campaign as well. Buhari/osinbajo I believe #change.
Don't you'll also forget to get your PVC

29 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by tolustx(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Gbam!!!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2015
PDP do not cease to amaze me with their expired tactics, Grassroots campaigning can start anytime any day....not when you see your opponent with an innovative strategy....you try bring him down!!1 Do something your self!!!

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2015
deceivers angry
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by personal59: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
eaglechild:
Osibanjo this and Osibanjo that.

Is GMB not the presidential candidate or is there something APC is not telling us.

I hope you guys are not planning of getting rid of GMB.

Can't u see PDP no get anything to say than shout names of people haba if APC choose a muslim it would av been another story from them now its a pastor they are bed wetting avin sleepless night so tell them to stop calling names abi u can't expect them to call Osibanjo and I comment using buhari name now abi cos I don't understand u too sef

15 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by Infomizer(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Someone once used 'shoelessness' to score cheap points too...#JustSaying

23 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by BabaEleko(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
I dare ANY PDP candidate to campaign on the street like Osibanjo is doing. Na lynch dem go lynch am.
PDP -People Deceiving D Populace.

Modified. . .Please, i need help! Can somebody list me just 5 names of credible men of integrity within the PDP caucus. undecided

35 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians by eedris07(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2015
As I quote
"I don't accept that every politician will say one thing and mean another. I, certainly, am not one of them...", Professor Osinbajo

PDP una no get shame oo.. If u can't beat dem, join dem..

#ChangeIsPossible....

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth / Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner / Vigilante Group: We Rescued Margaret Emefiele, Not Policemen, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.