Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64522 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kahal29: 4:50am On Jan 05, 2015
I’m not afraid of death, he says

FROM PETRUS OBI, ENUGU

Enugu Catholic priest and founder of the Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mba­ka, yesterday raised the alarm that he has been receiving threat mes­sages following his New Year eve mes­sage where he said that Nigeria would be doomed if President Goodluck Jonathan is re-elected.

In a sermon at the Christ the King Catholic Parish GRA, Enugu, yester­day, Rev. Mbaka said if such threats could move him, he would not even be standing before the congregation that morning.

He declared: “Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.”

“They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.”

Mbaka said before he gave the December 31, 2014 message, he had called Mrs. Patience Jonathan sever­ally but couldn’t get to her.

Said he: “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused. It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. “

“So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls. “

Mbaka, who warned that Nigeria needed change, repeated that if Jona­than was re-elected for another tenure, “the next four years will be hell for the country. People are crying of hanger but then you will see what is hunger.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=98835

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Ubechu1(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2015
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though
MODIFIED:
This is just like a dream come true... I made FP... I wanna dedicate this to my parents, MR & MRS UBECHU, MA SIBLINGS and others too numerous to mention...
*DJ, abeg play me Shoki*
*puts hands on face whilst dancing*
#shoki haa shoki#
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS SEUN
GOD BLESS PORT HARCOURT
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA.. I REST MY CASE!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Brimmie(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2015
He that by faith chooses God for his protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire. And those who have found the comfort of making the Lord their refuge, cannot but desire that others may do so. The spiritual life is protected by Divine grace from the temptations of Satan, which are as the snares of the fowler, and from the contagion of sin, which is a noisome pestilence. Great security is promised to believers in the midst of danger.
Wisdom shall keep them from being afraid without cause, and faith shall keep them from being unduly afraid. Whatever is done, our heavenly Father's will is done; and we have no reason to fear. God's people shall see, not only God's promises fulfilled, but his threatenings.

I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Jonathan met our Oyel, from Oyel Boom to Oyel Doom!! We Need Change!

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kokoA(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2015
Abeg o, they should leave him alone o for their own good.. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with a catholic priest, ask former governor Ikedi Ohakim. Catholics value a local village priest even morethan Obama. An attempt to fight a Rev. Father is a very risky one..

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Ubechu1(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Mods, please do the needful, so that everyone can air their views

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Flye: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2015
God will surely protect you, you are truly man of God. Do not be afraid of people who can kill the body but can't kill the soul.

If half of all the men of God(Christian, Muslim and traditional) in Nigeria can say the truth, Nigeria would have been a better place, imagine if all this men of God have been talking like this since day 1 of his administration, the man would have changed and he will have a good legacy to talk about.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by MyNameIsMyName: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2015
See drama everywhere, I just can't for February for all this to end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by raumdeuter: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2015
The Jonathans snipers OBJ talked about or would Tompolo beat him to death also

35 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by sufido123: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2015
He ventured into the murky waters of politics when he was supposed to be a clergyman. Nevertheless, he should not be threatened. It is possible that Mbaka is now scared of his shadows in a paranoid way.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by segzyj(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Good for u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2015
I am an ardent Catholic and has been a keen follower of Father Mbaka over the years. On this, I am yet to rationalize the motive behind his volteface between November and now.He has a right to hold a political opinion but making such 360 degrees u-turn over a few weeks is very very disturbing to say the least.

If anyone is threatening him,it is unlikely comming from GEJ as people who have said worse things about him are yet to be harmed.

What ever he says will not stop GEJ from winning the east anyway nor stop me from still voting GEJ

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by FastShipping: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
The Jonathans snipers OBJ talked about or would Tompolo beat him to death also

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Good news for mr President; Anybody that Fr Mbaka predicts his election failure always wins the election.In 2003 Fr Mbaka predicted that the incumbent Governor, Dr Chimaroke will fail to be re-elected but it didn't materialize. He vowed to resign his priesthood should the Governor get re-elected. The Governor was re-elected and he completed his tenure. In 2007 he prophesied against PDP but PDP won.In 2011 the thing happened. Though the priest is a great man of God but he should leave politics for politicians and concentrate in ministry. Many evil politicians are using his ministry ground as their campaigning ground. Among all the men of God the man is highly rated for healing, deliverance and manifestation of the holy spirit but he has left the real mission and jumped into dirty politics of Nigeria.May God restore him and help us all.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by tbagjames(m): 5:27am On Jan 05, 2015
I feel men of God should be more concerned with winning souls and salvation of mankind than involving themselves in extra-religious political gibberish. God gave him a message about Goodluck, why not relay the message to him in writting or other means rather than bringing the congregation to scorn the president. However, if there are threats to your life, worry not, the God who sent you is in control.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Oklander: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2015
PDP be like; if you are against us, we will hunt you down. Killer party!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by chemali: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
I am an ardent Catholic and has been a keen follower of Father Mbaka over the years. On this, I am yet to rationalize the motive behind his volteface between November and now.He has a right to hold a political opinion but making such 360 degrees u-turn over a few weeks is very very disturbing to say the least.

If anyone is threatening him,it is unlikely comming from GEJ as people who have said worse things about him are yet to be harmed.

What ever he says will not stop GEJ from winning the east anyway nor stop me from still voting GEJ

Any Pastor can do a volte face depending on revelation. Paul thought he was fighting God's battle with vigour while persecuting the Christians and supervising the killing of Stephen. People like u who may have looked up to him then would wonder what happened when he started preaching Christ. Peter conveniently denied Christ thrice but he became one of the most revered apostles. Fr Mbaka may have supported Jonathan but he's entitled to change whether he is a pastor or not.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by kahal29: 5:38am On Jan 05, 2015
chemali:

Any Pastor can do a volte face depending on revelation. Paul thought he was fighting God's battle with vigour while persecuting the Christians and supervising the killing of Stephen. People like u who may have looked up to him then would wonder what happened when he started preaching Christ. Peter conveniently denied Christ thrice but he became one of the most revered apostles. Fr Mbaka may have supported Jonathan but he's entitled to change whether he is a pastor or not.

Good exegesis. You be theologian?

16 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2015
I guess we are in indirect military regime,you talk and put your life in danger.

6 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2015
No freedom after speech in this country, be warned.

6 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2015
chemali:

That chukwudi44 fellow is a lost soul. Even if GEJ rapes his sisters and fingers his father, he will still vote GEJ. He has deposited his brain in Federal Bank of Otuoke and won't be able to properly reason until after the elections.
If in doubt, tap his head. The echo would confirm my diagnosis.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Goddex: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=13pt]Mbaka said First Lady refused taking his calls. So, that angered him to deliver that sermon?

Whatever, the man is a huge embarrassment to the Catholic priesthood.

Again, does he need to meet Buhari in person before collecting money from him? Atleast, he knows Ngige, Amaechi, Okorocha and other APC agents[/size]

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2015
I never really liked the way that man spoke most times..but anywho? Am sure this time, he'll be invited to the Vatican or worst, transferred.

11 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nmeri17: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2015
cry cry father undecided he has been criticizing south Eastern governors for a while now. now he has graduated to beefing the nation's President. dude's prolly feeling like Desmond Tutu now smiley

all these lousy guys arr just lucky GEJ doesn't behave like that North Korean psychopath

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Goddex: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2015
kahal29:
I’m not afraid of death, he says

FROM PETRUS OBI, ENUGU

Enugu Catholic priest and founder of the Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mba­ka, yesterdiay raised the alarm that he has been receiving threat mes­sages following his New Year eve mes­sage where he said that Nigeria would be doomed if President Goodluck Jonathan is re-elected.

In a sermon at the Christ the King Catholic Parish GRA, Enugu, yester­day, Rev. Mbaka said if such threats could move him, he would not even be standing before the congregation that morning.

He declared: “Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.”

“They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.”

Mbaka said before he gave the December 31, 2014 message, he had called Mrs. Patience Jonathan sever­ally but couldn’t get to her.

Said he: “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused. It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. “

“So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls. “

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=98835

[size=13pt]The bolded could be the reason Mbaka was angry. Why then is he claiming the holy spirit told him?[/size]

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by aresa: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
[b]That serves him right... [/b]The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though

The same man of God should be killed for doing what the same God asked him to do?

Should Christians and men of God be liars and deceptive characters looking the other way and act indifference to human sufferings and all the crippling social ills ravaging his community, his parishioners and his own country?

What kind of Christian are you? GEJ kind of christian that steals and tell you to shut up because stealing is not corruption or the kind of evil christian like GEJ that goes to the church every Sunday to peddles division and bigotry while hiding behind the church?

16 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Whenever you are in danger, just remember Psalm 27. You need not be afraid pastor cos no weapon form against you shall prosper. If they come in 1000fold, they shall be disgraced in 10,000folds. PDP, remember the bible says "touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm".

8 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Etoshil18(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2015
God iz with you father..

5 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lightheart(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2015
God protects His own

3 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2015
he asked for it

now he's got it angry

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Zonacus(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Make una dey careful on how you talk about the man of Godoooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by JonSnow(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerian pastors and priests: waddling into politics since 1996

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.