Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually (1882 Views)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by onismate: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Was it my fault, am I at fault? I did what I did because I felt it was necessary to protect my family and my home. Looking at all that has happened and my husband’s reaction makes me look like a fool. How did it all started? This is how it did.

I got pregnant with my 3rd baby. I and my husband wanted a suitable apartment. The family is becoming bigger and we wanted something befitting. I had to pressurize hubby to get us another apartment. At first hubby objected, but after much pressure from me, he had no choice but to get us a nice and befitting apartment in a highbrough area of the city. I was happy about it, infact I loved him more. I was just 3 months pregnant.

A week before we packed in, Saturday, I went with my junior sister and couple of my male relatives. We went to clean up the house. I could remember that there was an old man at the gate. The way the house was built, the fence was not high. Just 3 feet, then with iron rods like burglary on the top. It’s just like beautiful houses one can find in expensive estates abroad and Nigeria.

Throughout our stay, cleaning the house and outside, the man stood across the gate looking at us. At a time, I began wondering why he was looking at us. At a time when I came to throw water away, still saw him across the gate looking at me. I became scared. He doesn’t look like someone who is insane but with that kind of attitude, he could be considered as one. His dressing was normal but that look he was giving to us was abnormal. At a time when I came out of the house to throw water away, I still saw him. Immediately he saw me, he started smiling. I just threw away the water and ran inside. My sister asked what was happening and I told her it was the same man looking at us. They were laughing. After washing and cleaning up, when we were leaving the compound, we still saw him looking at us till we entered the car and left.

When I got home and narrated the incident to hubby, he just laughed it over. But I wasn’t comfortable with it.

One week later, it was a Saturday, hubby and I took some people to help us out and we packed our things to our new apartment. After we have packed everything and arranged it, we discharged our workers. Hubby asked me to drive our second car which was outside. He said I should drive it inside. Immediately I got outside the house to go to the gate, I saw the man looking at us the other day. He stood close to our car and was looking at my direction. Immediately i saw him, I ran inside and told hubby. He followed me outside. We went there; hubby asked him what he was doing there. He was just smiling and didn’t say anything. “Leave here now,” hubby shouted at him. He never moved an inch. He just stood there. Hubby concluded he was insane. He drove the car inside.

Two days later, I and my junior sister was coming back from the market. I was driving. We got to our street and stopped to get some drugs at a pharmacy shop close to my house. After getting the drugs, we were walking out of the shop, we saw the weird mad man passing by my car I packed. I consider him mad because his attitude is way beyond normal. Immediately he saw us, he stopped and began looking at us. I told my sister I wasn’t going close to the car because I was scared and I don’t like seeing him. My sister began laughing. As she laughed, the weird man began laughing. Fear gripped me. I immediately ran back into the pharmacy store as if he was chasing me. As the store attendant saw me, “madam, what is that,” she said. I couldn’t talk. I was just pointing outside. She went outside and came back laughing. “Is it Pa loko you are running from?” she asked. I didn’t even know who is Pa Loko. I guessed that’s what they call the weird man. She came to me and said I shouldn’t be scared of him. Though he’s mentally unstable but he’s friendly. “Friendly keh,” I thought to myself. Is this woman really joking or she’s serious! How can looking at someone like an idiot means to be friendly! ‘Maybe the woman and the Pa loko are working together,’ I wondered in my mind.

The pharmacy store attendant began telling me about Pa Loko. She said Pa Loko has very beautiful house at the entrance of the street. He’s was very rich. He was formerly a casket maker.

As she narrated, I began wondering. “Hope this Pa Loko didn’t make his money through rituals and it backfired.”

She said a very big and popular Christian organization built a huge shopping complex with stores. The organization rented out stores to people in which Pa Loko was one. Before renting out the shops, they anointed and prayed. They sowed a seed that people or anyone who rents any of the shop, their business, sales would prosper. God answered their prayers. Shop owners, their businesses prospered. The place became huge business hub for many people around the country barely 6 weeks of construction. People came to buy goods there.

Barely 2 months of the grand opening, one of the member of the Christian organization that owned the complex died. What do one expect! The Christian organization had to patronize someone in their complex. Pa loko was the one they went to for casket.

Another 2 months later, another of their member died. Pa loko provided the casket. And it continued. Members died like chicken while they buried them with caskets made by Pa loko. It happened for a year. The Christian organization rose up from a meeting one day, after prayers and fasting. They gave Pa Loko all his rent and asked him to leave. After about a week of dragging the case, with police involvement, Pa loko finally left. Barely 4 months he left, nobody knew what went wrong that he became mentally unstable and began roaming the streets.

That was how the pharmacy shop attendant narrated Pa loko’s story to me. Though I didn’t bother to ask how his family are coping or if he even has. I felt pity for him shah. But who knows what he did that brought the problems on him!

As I left the shop I and my sister, I still saw him standing close to my car. I was almost scared but I remembered what the shop attendant said. She said I shouldn’t be afraid when I see him. I got to my car, brought out N500 from my pulse and gave to him (Pa loko). He didn’t even collect it from me. He was looking at the money as i gave it to him. Well, my sister collected the money from me and dropped it on the ground. We entered the car and drove off.

That night, I had a dream. In that dream, I was pregnant and was ill. I went to the hospital and Pa loko was the Doctor in charge. He took my blood samples for test. He said he would give me an injection and asked if I had eating. I told him I haven’t. He said I should go and eat before he can give me an injection. I checked my pulse to take money, I discovered I couldn’t find the N7,000 I kept inside my pulse. I began searching my bag and Pa loko came in and asked what I was looking for. I told him I couldn’t find the money I kept in my pulse. He dipped his hand inside his pocket and brought out N500 note. Exactly the Naira note I gave to him at the shop. He said I should go and buy roasted yam and eat and come take my injection. Later I can go and look for my money. I collected the money and left to go eat the yam. After eating the yam, I discovered I couldn’t stand up. I couldn’t leave the place. I began farting. As I took my phone to call hubby. Immediately, I woke up from the dream sweating profusely with a loud fart that woke up hubby. I became pressed and I rushed to the toilet to urinate. The unfortunate happened. As I was urinating, blood was coming out of my private area. It was bad that I passed out. I woke up at the hospital with the bad news that I had a miscarriage. I was pained but I took it in bad fate. I told hubby what transpired the day I gave pa loko money and the dream I had which lead to the miscarriage. But it was unfortunate that hubby pushed it aside and never considered it relevant. He didn’t believe Pa loko or the incident has to do with the miscarriage.

After leaving the hospital, two days after the miscarriage. As I went out of my house with the car, I saw Pa loko standing outside the gate laughing. It just looked as if he was mocking me. I just felt like coming down and hitting him. I began to think. What of after hitting him, maybe he will come kill me this time. I began regretting giving him money the day I gave him N500. I began blaming myself for telling hubby to look for that apartment. If I had not packed into that street, all that wouldn’t have happened.

Well, I moved on but our lives never remained the same because it happened again and again. It would first come in the dream, the same dream before the miscarriage would come. And each time after the miscarriage, he (Pa loko) is always the first person I see when going out of the gate. And each time I see him, he will be laughing in a mocking way. Making me feel his hands are not clean. I have reported this issue to hubby, but he doesn’t listen to me. He laughs over it, telling me Pa loko is just an ordinary mad man. For me, his not just an ordinary man. I began feeling he is sane but intentionally faking madness to frustrate people lives. I hate seeing him around or even that street. I had gone to his family and asked them to keep him away from me and my family and I was planning to even go to the police. Hubby was angry at me when he learnt about it. He said I shouldn’t try it again. But what should I do when no one is agreeing with me that Pa loko is diabolical.

The last one that happened, after the usual weird dream, then came the miscarriage. I couldn’t take it anymore. I was sad in my spirit. Pa loko has done it again. Hubby wouldn’t take it again. He was busy consoling me because he wasn’t the one carrying the baby. I began regretting. If I had known I would have even married Charlie. He first proposed to me before turning him down to marry my miserable hubby. If I had married Charlie, I won’t be having this problems. Charlie would have listened to me and do something.’ All that were my thought.

After the last incident, I and my sister were coming back from the hospital. As usual, I saw Pa loko as we drove by. Immediately he saw us, he began laughing as usual. A laugh of mockery. My sister was driving. I told her to stop which she did. I came out of the car. She was asking me what I want to do, I didn’t bother to respond. My mind was made up. I had to do it before Pa loko ruins my life.

As I came down, I went to were pa loko was standing and began slapping and beating him. My sister ran towards me and began holding me but she couldn’t as I picked up a big stick I saw on the ground and began hitting pa loko. With my anger and tears running down my eyes, people starting rushing to the scene. The wondered What must be happening as they held me as an elderly man asked why I was beating a mad man. With tears running down my eyes I narrated my encounter with Pa loko and my miscarriages. It was unfortunate many didn’t believe me. “na Pa loko come dey chop your pikin?” one of them asked. Many believed I shouldn’t have started beating him, beating a mad man, the incident now made me look like a mad woman. As we were arguing and quarrelling about it, hubby drove by. He asked what was happening that was making me cry. I told him. He didn’t even say a word. He went into his car and drove home. You need to see the way people were looking at me. it made me look like a fool and a mad woman. But it wasn’t my fault. I was fighting someone I believed is an enemy. No one is seeing it from my angle. Who will fight for me! hubby believes I was now a mad woman for fighting a mad man in the street. I said I had embarrassed him. but can someone tell him to do something about it. I will soon go spiritual. Pa loko is evil and am still saying it. Hubby, my sister are all blaming me for beating a mad man in the street. It is not my fault.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/967-yet-another-miscarry-who-will-believe-my-story
now nairalanders, what do you think? is this woman to be blamed for beating up a mad woman?
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Iamvictor(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2015
go and settle your case in the place of prayer...

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by kaima1984(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2015
So strange
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Eesha: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmm. This beats me. Unnatural but prayer sessions and deliverance is in order. n fast too.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by kreamidiva(f): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Stuff like this happens. Look for a good church that would conduct prayers fast and deliverance. I don't give money to most people that beg on the streets talk more of one who seems mad.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by marbee(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2015
A captivating story i must say, hope the person is not trying to write a book.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by thorpido(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
'For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal........'
There is a place to fight the fight.......not on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Long story cut short . You had nightmare . On the epistle about " Pa Loko " answer on how he got mentally deranged will be provided in my leisure time . My words are prophetic by the way . Stay tuned.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
The poor mad guy didn't do anything to you. You need to stop fantasizing about him.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Agrika: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ur mama no teach u hw to prayv
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by gidjah(m): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Does your husband attends church at all?how deeply spiritual is he?this will tell why he looks at the matter differently ma.not to worry,you your self seem so weak a christian,comfort has so much blinded you spiritually.now you are fidgeting over a simple case like this.its high time you both wake up from that foolish slumber of comfort you created for your selves and fight this spiritual battle before it sweeps every one in your family ma!once the devil comes for your arm and succeeds, he will also come for your head too.GOD WILL HELP YOU ALL O!
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 06, 2015
This is serious.

What happened to going on your knees,or going to meet a pastor?

Prayer is the master key.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by kevoh(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Anyone that believes this story will also believe that Pa loko can become President of Nigeria.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by zed7: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Tales by moonlight. An interesting read though. The writer has vivid imagination. Pa loko indeed. Pa kolo would sound nicer.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by aspirebig: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Serious prayer is needed to cut off whatever is binding u and the mad man spiritually. Life is full of miseries.

Don't play with it.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Wendy80(f): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Confronting d Mad Man physically is wrong cos he's done no jack to you.
Check Medically to ascertain d cause of miscarriage.
Fight spiritual battle spiritually. Prayer like never before.
Re: Hubby Doesn't Want To Believe That A Mad Man Is Molesting Her Spiritually by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ for reading this story. The world is coming to an end and strange things do happen. I pray all of us who have read this and who has commented against the victim and the accuser is not visited by what was narrated there in Jesus Christ name. Say Amen people.

Just thinking spiritual right now. Strange things happen even when you read. God protect us. Amen.

Woman should go to prayer city or any strong man of God or mountain for prayers. She has no basis to arrest anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 / SECOND CHANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.