Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. (8047 Views)

Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
as am typing this to you guys in nairaland, i write with tears in my eye, swollen redness as a result of what i am currently experiencing.

3 years back after my O'level, i felt i have arrived, having the freedom to do what every woman dreams of doing; having a wonderful relationship, achieve her goals educational, financial, marital, sex..ual and otherwise.
With this euphoric cloud that encapsulated me, i met Daniel, whom i later discovered was a blatant and a wicked liar.

We dated for like 2 years, throughout that period i didnt have the opportunity to know his family. He works in Abuja and I was in Lagos. So he visited evry weeked.

Things changed for me when i got pregnant for Daniel, my parents were so upset with me that they told me to show them who was responsible for my condition.

Daniel admitted to it but shocked both me and my family that he cannot marry me. That he will rent a house for me, where i will stay, deliver and nurture the baby until before he will marry me.

He kept his promise, iam with his baby now he is 3 months old now. But till day i have not been to his family house. Am in agony right now, my dreams have been shattered already.

I spent the christmas and New year with bitterness. He didnt make enough provisions that will see me and the baby till january. Yesterday, a kind hearted man, gave my baby a christmas presents of 5 thousand naira, which i will forever be grateful to him,because then the kerosine i had had finshed and little food was left for me to cook.

Everyday i cry, everyday i wish all this will end. I want to be happy again. I want to smile again. I have learnt my lessons.

Never.

I want to be me again, the better me.
**sob**

nairalanders please Advise me.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Ok embarassed
I wil advice you to take things easy......i know is not easy, you are a still a young girl and all hopes are not lost.
Am not here to criticize you but to advice you.
Why the agony, your baby is supposed to be your joy, for God that has taking you this far will surely see you through. Please don't swear for the father of your child because of your experience, cos that will definitely affect your child.
Just be prayer...
Try and learn a handwork to enable take care of yourself, who knows you can still go back to school to fulfill your dream
No man is worth dying for....
Please remove that stigma that you are suffering that people must pity you, instead put on a great face when you come outside and be happy, people will ask u*sis how you take do am, I de envy for * and the will put the enemies to shame.

Stay happy and remain blessed smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ok embarassed
good morning sister
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Is it the same guy that dumped you for cooking with onga? cheesy
That guy is wicked.. tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Sorry dear but I can't advise you till you change your name.
I hate liability
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
good morning sister
morning dear hope you slept well well
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:
Sorry dear but I can't advise you till you change your name.
I hate liability
anything for likes abi.
Use your head, this is just a moniker not her name.

Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by purplesummer(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2015
There's no need to keep languishing in bitterness. You are already a single mother now so you should only be thinking of what should be the way forward.

Advice: Quit the bitter feeling and start planning a brand new future for yourself, your life doesn't depend ona man called daniel. Don't resign to fate. Many single mums are still making it big in the society.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by mizjules(f): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2015
The new year new me didn't apply to many after all cheesy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by vizkiz: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
anything for likes abi.

Yeye de smell

everybody knows the op as a troll

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
anything for likes abi.

Yeye de smell
Hey lady...
Am not here to exchange words
I have been watching you silently and I discovered that you are a trouble maker.
Pls free me.. Am not jobless like you.
Go find all this woman wrapper in romance section and play with.
Please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Tallesty1(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
YoungWizzy. Liability. ireneony. Onila. And any moniker that has blaze in it.

These are the people that I do not take serious on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Redoil: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
I will advice you to go back to ur parent house with the baby and forget about the igbo man called daniel. It is now a norm among our gurls to be a single mother and for ur information all the ladies above me and below me form saint are single mothers
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ChynoBEATS: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ok embarassed

Lwkm o.... Irene O ...... U no serious . cheesy smiley
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

Hey lady...
Am not here to exchange words
I have been watching you silently and I discovered that you are a trouble maker.
Pls free me.. Am not jobless like you.
Go find all this woman wrapper in romance section and play with.
Please.
and yet you are in romance section eating your vomits
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by free2ryhme: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
as am typing this to you guys in nairaland, i write with tears in my eye, swollen redness as a result of what i am currently experiencing.

3 years back after my O'level, i felt i have arrived, having the freedom to do what every woman dreams of doing; having a wonderful relationship, achieve her goals educational, financial, marital, sex..ual and otherwise.
With this euphoric cloud that encapsulated me, i met Daniel, whom i later discovered was a blatant and a wicked liar.

We dated for like 2 years, throughout that period i didnt have the opportunity to know his family. He works in Abuja and I was in Lagos. So he visited evry weeked.

Things changed for me when i got pregnant for Daniel, my parents were so upset with me that they told me to show them who was responsible for my condition.

Daniel admitted to it but shocked both me and my family that he cannot marry me. That he will rent a house for me, where i will stay, deliver and nurture the baby until before he will marry me.

He kept his promise, iam with his baby now he is 3 months old now. But till day i have not been to his family house. Am in agony right now, my dreams have been shattered already.

I spent the christmas and New year with bitterness. He didnt make enough provisions that will see me and the baby till january. Yesterday, a kind hearted man, gave my baby a christmas presents of 5 thousand naira, which i will forever be grateful to him,because then the kerosine i had had finshed and little food was left for me to cook.

Everyday i cry, everyday i wish all this will end. I want to be happy again. I want to smile again. I have learnt my lessons.

Never.

I want to be me again, the better me.
**sob**

nairalanders please Advise me.

Are you writing an epistle or for your gullibles online?

2 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:

everybody knows the op as a troll
how? undecided
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by juianne95(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
how? undecided
cos she's a liar-ability
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
and yet you are in romance section eating your vomits
Lady ....
I have been here even before you come across this site.
Stay away from me and stop quoting me.
I don't exchange words with people like you.
I no be woman wrapper.
Your notice me is too much ..
Please I use what ever GOD you serve beg you.
Free me.... Am only here to catch fun and mingle with people.
Please

4 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
YoungWizzy. Liability. ireneony. Onila. And any moniker that has blaze in it.

These are the people that I do not take serious on Nairaland.
you don't take them serious but you were serious enough to write their names on your comment.

@your dp grin, that your chiko or rainbow trousers resemble mc Hammer pants grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by dechandel(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Lie-bility i missed you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by vizkiz: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
how? undecided

go through her previous topics
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

Lady ....
I have been here even before you come across this site.
Stay away from me and stop quoting me.
I don't exchange words with people like you.
I no be woman wrapper.
Your notice me is too much ..
Please I use what ever GOD you serve beg you.
Free me.... Am only here to catch fun and mingle with people.
Please
blood of Jesus! Guy, you and friend ugly nor be small grin

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Lwkm o.... Irene O ...... U no serious . cheesy smiley
haha wetin I do na, abeg make Una free me jore
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
blood of Jesus! Guy, you and friend ugly nor be small grin
The last tin I will do is to start exchanging words with you.

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:

go through her previous topics
na true you talk grin her dp is very funny .
She said she is now dating seun yet she is having baby for another man grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

The last tin I will do is to start exchanging words with you.
guy you ugly, am just saying the truth...check my signature cheesy
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Tallesty1(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
you don't take them serious but you were serious enough to write their names on your comment.

@your dp grin, that your chiko or rainbow trousers resemble mc Hammer pants grin
ah! my mistake.

I should have said "their posts".

They way unah dey take fabricate stories dey tire me walahi.

Leave my trouser alone, i ain't going home yet.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
ah! my mistake.

I should have said "their posts".

They way unah dey take fabricate stories dey tire me walahi.

Leave my trouser alone, i ain't going home yet.
go through my thread, I have never fabricated any stories smiley
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
guy you ugly, am just saying the truth...check my signature cheesy
I didn't see anything wrong with my look.
Lady please stop fooling yourself here.
Do you think this is life you are living.
I don't even see any atom of a decent and attractive lady in you.
Having all those like don't show you are beautiful.
Live a decent life and let a brother be.
Am not your type.
Nairaland just de shack you as if na your papa get am.
Stay cool please

5 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

I didn't see anything wrong with my look.
Lady please stop fooling yourself here.
Do you think this is life you are living.
I don't even see any atom of a decent and attractive lady in you.
Having all those like don't show you are beautiful.
Live a decent life and let a brother be.
Am not your type.
Nairaland just de shack you as if na your papa get am.
Stay cool please
eyah embarassed am more concerned about the broken roof above your head @your dp
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2015
COME op na every time u dey get problem ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This American Lady Is Wearing In Public - Endtime Is Near / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.