Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. (8053 Views)

Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol

I can mention two known people around here that'll verify my identity.
What's your story?
same here
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by dre11(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tashamania:

"His?" Dre, did you say "his"?

grin grin

Is liability a "he"? embarassed

That moniker is a HE

Just that new guys on the block will think otherwise

How are u today
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by dre11(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:

She is a babe o

Okay have heard u

But I don't believe sha
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by TDstarr: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ok embarassed
I wil advice you to take things easy......i know is not easy, you are a still a young girl and all hopes are not lost.
Am not here to criticize you but to advice you.
Why the agony, your baby is supposed to be your joy, for God that has taking you this far will surely see you through. Please don't swear for the father of your child because of your experience, cos that will definitely affect your child.
Just be prayer...
Try and learn a handwork to enable take care of yourself, who knows you can still go back to school to fulfill your dream
No man is worth dying for....
Please remove that stigma that you are suffering that people must pity you, instead put on a great face when you come outside and be happy, people will ask u*sis how you take do am, I de envy for * and the will put the enemies to shame.

Stay happy and remain blessed smiley
no man is worth dying for Why you girls always saying negative things, when you start seeing only worthless men, cos of ur default sense u will say you enemies are fighting you.. am a guy i have seen good serious minded men to die for...
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability, your stories never end. A different guy a different month. Is this how much you love attention??
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
blood of Jesus! Guy, you and friend ugly nor be small grin
Irene continue. When somebody responds to your insults and you both get banned, don't complain to the mods because they won't listen this time.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Irene continue. When somebody responds to your insults and you both get banned, don't complain to the mods because they won't listen this time.
mama nairaland cheesy I didn't insult him o cry
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ishilove:
Liability, your stories never end. A different guy a different month. Is this how much you love attention??
grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ishilove:
love attention? Attention without reward? Who wants that?

Una no dey pay me for topics why i go love attention. Its a real life experience. I post topics on what i see happen everyday about couples....am a cousellor on relationship matters you hear.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
crying won't solve your problems..

go and get a job or sugar daddy..
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
selfoss:
crying won't solve your problems..

go and get a job or sugar daddy..
guy you wicked grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Vivly(f): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
This thread is incredibly funny.

2 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin liability, im one of your fans, i dey like your stories wella. u have turned to a story teller grin

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

Una no dey pay me for topics why i go love attention. Its a real life experience. I post topics on what i see happen everyday about couples....am a cousellor on relationship matters you hear.
grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Karleb(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Believe this shiit at your own risk!
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by jmoore(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

A counsellor that needs advice. grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
firstEVA:
grin liability, im one of your fans, i dey like your stories wella. u have turned to a story teller grin
my sister....good evening jare....am also a fan of firsteva but my brother is a bigger fan....you will like him *winks*

my topics here are for people to learn from it oooo. hiohiohiohiohio
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
my sister....good evening jare....am also a fan of firsteva but my brother is a bigger fan....you will like him *winks*

my topics here are for people to learn from it oooo. hiohiohiohiohio
i know you and your brother na, that why i'm following you, una dey give me joy well, keep it up my dear grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Midehi:
Mtchewwwww
....wetin? I no want ban oooo....before u start quarrel for here. tongue
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by mizcalvina(f): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability i hail oo... Laughs* and run Outta thread.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
jmoore:

A counsellor that needs advice. grin
a collation or ur advise and my own advise will help my client here....tongue
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
....wetin? I no want ban oooo....before u start quarrel for here. tongue
i guess dats nt ur name
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
mizcalvina:
Liability i hail oo... Laughs* and run Outta thread.
aunty me....long time. U no gree send me small birthday cake last time abi?
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Midehi:

i guess dats nt ur name
nope and dont tell me midehi is your name.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
nope and dont tell me midehi is your name.
Am proudly Midehi
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by jmoore(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
a collation or ur advise and my own advise will help my client here....tongue
You never stated it was your client's story. That's why we don't take you seriously.
Why are you the main character in your stories?
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Midehi:

Am proudly Midehi
if i hear.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by elantraceey(f): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
From liability ?

Believe that poo at your own peril.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
if i hear.
You don hear am na
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Tymax(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol. I can't believe some folks actually advised this OP. Una get time for superstory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(18+) Imagine What She Wore To The Boutique / Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.